Face, Height, Frame, Dick
used warned for wrong section
YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN I HAVE 2 FILES FULL OF INFORMATION READY TO DOXX YOU

IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU JFL

THIS IS JUST 1 PIC OF YOU WORKING AT COOP @Gudru

Snapchat 1448232052

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
:feelskek: He works at Coop? That is the most expensive supermarket out of all chains here in the Netherlands. Also, leave my man @Gudru alone, he doesn't need to deal with this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 3902 and 4 others
What a slayer he is

:feelskek: He works at Coop? That is the most expensive supermarket out of all chains here in the Netherlands. Also, leave my man @Gudru alone, he doesn't need to deal with this shit.
I won't doxx him Bro im a nice guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL and Chadelite
What happened to him

Why did he leave

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Nice but dont post shit like that in looksmaxxing section anymore.

over for coopcels :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: albert heijn mogs

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
He got banned?

he works @ coop cuz he wants to cope :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 3902 and 6 others
I won't doxx him Bro im a nice guy
I won't doxx him either, I got his pics. He's a high-tier normie/Chad-lite in my book.
What happened to him

Why did he leave
He left because he felt he spent too much time on here. With him being in the top 5 of most posts, I think he's right. I spent 300 hours alone on here but I'm sure he's spent at least 1000.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3526
What is a doxx

JFL.

Dit is nu een Nederdraad.

It is when you leak somebody's personal information online.

What is the purpose and how to avoid it ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
isnt he blonde?

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2846
The faggot who always talks about how high his IQ is has a job at a shit place. JFL!

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3526
lmao he got banned for this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Luke LLL
famous last words

What is the purpose and how to avoid it ?
The purpose is to humiliate the other person, usually it is a form of come-uppance where the doxxed person was being a dick, bullying others online, so the doxxer is basically the one who tames him or her as a result. If people want, people can harrass those that are doxxed, or if they work for an employer they can show screenshots of whatever the doxxed person said - usually it would be racist rhetoric - and then this person ends up getting fired. Basically you make his or her life hell. I personally know of a forum bigger than incels.is whose admin was doxxed by his own userbase and they harrassed his family members and he had to move and shut down the forum. I had racked up 17,500 posts on there, and it was filled with degenerates. Had a blast over there, I joined on 24 June 2010 until its permanent closure in 2014.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3526, Luke LLL and 1 other person
The faggot who always talks about how high his IQ is has a job at a shit place. JFL!
He’s a student, of course he’s not gonna work full time in a cubicle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
The purpose is to humiliate the other person, usually it is a form of come-uppance where the doxxed person was being a dick, bullying others online, so the doxxer is basically the one who tames him or her as a result. If people want, people can harrass those that are doxxed, or if they work for an employer they can show screenshots of whatever the doxxed person said - usually it would be racist rhetoric - and then this person ends up getting fired. Basically you make his or her life hell. I personally know of a forum bigger than incels.is whose admin was doxxed by his own userbase and they harrassed his family members and he had to move and shut down the forum. I had racked up 17,500 posts on there, and it was filled with degenerates. Had a blast over there, I joined on 24 June 2010 until its permanent closure in 2014.

Ok nice . Thanks. I dont think i will.be doxxed

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Chadelite
Doxxes me

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Fuark mods were quick to ban him wtf

He has a Good frame,his height is good too,decent face.Why does this phaggot posts here

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
What the fuck? I go away for a couple of days and this is what happens?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2426, Gengar and 9 others
He’s a student, of course he’s not gonna work full time in a cubicle.

fUARK YOU look handsome in that pic despite narrow face brutal mogs me to soviet russia and communist china back

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
fUARK YOU look handsome in that pic despite narrow face brutal mogs me to soviet russia and communist china back
Would it be lifefuel if I told you I made my nose slightly smaller and my skin slightly better?

Would it be lifefuel if I told you I made my nose slightly smaller and my skin slightly better?

I don't have fuels i just look for proggress and i want something like this

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Jfl you fucking retard. You’re gonna go insane now that you can’t get your precious looksmax information

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and ElliotRodgerJr
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Larp
He is blonde

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 2846
Some shit every day

I worked at Tescos many years ago..

Fucking hated it. Working with normies, serving normies and stacking tins of soup on the shelf.

Coop is the most high T place existing
Keep coping for his NT level working in a shop