Dr eppley gave this guy 16mm of jaw width increase on each side LOL

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
userimage-d6e4ecff-931a-41e8-9cbf-126b31d41f39.

:cage:

userimage-9dddadd4-3638-44d5-b0e3-3646a1cfba54.

before and after

userimage-7eea9d2c-5026-4690-837d-d440c9303d9d.

what the hell was this guy thinking
:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10709 and 17 others
In cases like these, it would be good to know how the interaction between the patient and the surgeon went. Did the patient insist it? Did the surgeon say that it's probably too much, but I will do it if you really want it? etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Dr. Greenberg, Need2Ascend and 14 others
fuck implants all my homies hate them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, CursedOne, Vergil.is and 7 others
eppley is a sick fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, NorwoodMilitant, bugeye and 2 others
Same photos of plastic surgery have been used for years lol that’s why I’m skeptical of surgery, just the same phots reposted over the last 3-4 years

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Norwooder, Ocelot and 1 other person
In cases like these, it would be good to know how the interaction between the patient and the surgeon went. Did the patient insist it? Did the surgeon say that it's probably too much, but I will do it if you really want it? etc.
patient wanted full mog or incel genes no in between

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, SOS-Sonic, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
What a disaster! This result could've turned out much better had Eppley been more conservative.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Vergil.is
brutal wtf his neck even appears wider because of the jaw

Do you not like it? It looks fine. There are people with jaws like this one

he's close to being white blockhead steve, but his zygos save him a little bit
Unknown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, RichardSpencel, Lmao and 2 others
in his diary, he said that eppley warn about the sizes.

patient wanted in that way.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is and Deleted member 11604
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 5818
Why you say that did he disfigure you or any .me user?
I haven't gotten any surgeries, idk if anyone here went to Dr Eppley but he doesn't really have an eye for aesthetics and despite doing this shit for ages, he will still just give people surgeries which they don't need and will make them look ugly af

I think he has the customer is always right mentality

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 11604
I think he has the customer is always right mentality
he's kinda right. let's say i want cartoonish giant jaw. who cares ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and randomvanish
he's kinda right. let's say i want cartoonish giant jaw. who cares ?
maybe, but it's somewhat cruel if the customer doesn't truly understand what they are getting into, but if they know exactly the ins and outs then I don't see why not

• +1
Reactions: Echo and randomvanish
Same photos of plastic surgery have been used for years lol that’s why I’m skeptical of surgery, just the same phots reposted over the last 3-4 years
Legit same 4 Nose job photos

Do you think the "I just lost some weight" would work for familiy and friends in his case? :lul:

Insane jaw but he looks creepy

Another case of, "Hey doc, can I pay you thousands of dollars to mess up my face and then post it online so the whole world can laugh at me?".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
isnt that a minecraft character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and GigaMaxxer
Too much tbh

even though it's really large,
i'm pretty sure %99 of women prefer post op.
keep coping with "hArMoNy"

Userimage 3f745bee 610f 4dfd 8f5b 3b01bf533c66

Has anyone had a good jaw implant? This the third one I've seen where the nigga turns into Frankenstein

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
no users here will ever get surgery jfl, this forum is just mass trolling not about looksmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 5393
The implant design actually shows that Epples has zero clue about fkn aesthetics.

16mm projection on the gonial angle is just slightly too much, its actually not the problem. The biggest flaw is that he designed the implant with flat sides (or slightly convex), which need to be concave. One simple change on the sides, would make this guy Chadlite tier looking, even with that big of a projection.

If you get yourself a wraparound implant like that, make sure it has convex sides like shown on this picture.

Userimage d6e4ecff 931a 41e8 9cbf 126b31d41f39 gigapixel scale 4 00x
Userimage 7eea9d2c 5026 4690 837d d440c9303d9d gigapixel scale 6 00x02

A small change in design, with everything else unchanged, but immediately giving him a full Chadlite jaw.

Flat sides or convex sides will always look like ogre Jaw.

iu

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4054 and 1 other person
The implant design actually shows that Epples has zero clue about fkn aesthetics.

16mm projection on the gonial angle is just slightly too much, its actually not the problem. The biggest flaw is that he designed the implant with flat sides (or slightly convex), which need to be concave. One simple change on the sides, would make this guy Chadlite tier looking, even with that big of a projection.

If you get yourself a wraparound implant like that, make sure it has convex sides like shown on this picture.

View attachment 954902 View attachment 954903

A small change in design, with everything else unchanged, but immediately giving him a full Chadlite jaw.

iu
most plastic surgeons have 0 aesthetic knowledge

they think its just skills, its actually an aesthetic profession like sculpting or painting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
Tbh his after still looks better, but still very bad result.
The only good jaw width outcomes Ive seen are some implants which are rare and and 3-4 chin wing outcomes with dr a and dr z.

View attachment 954902 View attachment 954903

iu

Came to post exactly this. Men with naturally strong aesthetic jaws generally have some concavity to the mandibular body, not just a giant horseshoe jaw. And yet I see this error again and again from these idiot surgeons.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 5061 and Need2Ascend
Tbh I dont really hate Eppley, he seems like a guy who respects the wishes of his patients and gives them exactly what they want. The problem is that in many cases, he should talk his patients out of getting what they want, since Im sure the guy should have some good understanding about aesthetics after operating on hundreds of people. He should try to explain to patients why they should get what the wish for, but rather show them how the most aesthetic version would look like.

Btw. wtf happened here: (lookism.net thread youve linked)

8-figure6-1-png.12952

So the guy got a jaw implant as far as I understood and also rhinoplasty.. Maybe he had bimax too and maybe orbital implants as well to improve his eye area and make it less NCT.

However wtf happened on the last picture? I understand the middle picture is after all treatments? But what is with the last one lol? Looks like his nosebridge disappeared and got wider, also looks like his jaw became way too bloated/swollen or smth like that. Did he gain alot of weight on last picture?

Also imo his Jaw before surgery was almost chadlite tier if his asymmetry got fixed. He shouldve got a small mandible implat a very tiny one only on his left side to make it symmetric and nothing added on top of it. It looks like he got a wraparound jaw implant without convex manibular body and it gave him an ogre jaw, like shrek.

Ok so I took his middle foto, which is after surgery and I morphed him the (IMO) ideal mandible with convex mandibular body, unfortunately he doesnt look perfectly straight at the camera, his head is shifted to his right side a little, so I couldnt make the jaw morph symmetrical, but I think the difference is still visible. You guys be the judge what looks better:

Jaw01

Jaw02
Jaw03

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Also, while I had this guy in the facetouchup app, I chadified him a little bit more- slightly slimmed the nosebridge and made it more straight, fixed eyes, eybrows, made the mouth slightly longer on the right hand side and overal tried to make his face more symmetrical. his left eye didnt turn out that well in the morph, his right eye though turned out pretty chadlike.

picture 1- his original picture after all treatments.
picture 2- like (1) but jaw changed.
picture 3- like (2) but more chadified.

Jaw02
Jaw03
Jaw04

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Administrator