Reactions: Fairytale, NoReedemingFeature and 5.5psl
better look like a crocodile than a rat.. good results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Tai Lung, Deleted member 52566 and 1 other person
View attachment 2590455

Also just fucking rage at this soycuck comment :feelsree:
View attachment 2590456

disagree with the comment but there's a point to be made about safi's ways. I had a consultation with him, and I think he's overconfident and overoptimistic, perhaps as it should be because he's so young and just starting, but it didn't seem like talking to a doctor, it seemed more like talking to a salesman or a looksmax.org guru. in this sense, he reminds me of Alfaro a bit.

he does definitely have talent and knowledge though, no doubt about that.

regarding his procedures, i think there are basically 2 schools of though in aesthetically motivated bimaxes. one (Raffaini, Ramieri) is to advance as much as the midface or upper third allows for (whichever is less forward grown of the two), and the other one is the anteface vision (Sailer, Alfaro, Safi), just put the mandible where the mandible of a super-model would be, and worry later about the left behind midface and upper third, with implants or whatever. both schools of though are legit but before going to the latter (safi's one) you have to be prepared to have multiple procedures and know that it's likely that some part of your face will definitely be left behind.

there's another relevant category of surgeons here which is willingness to hear patient feedback. a .org user got an anteface-like bimax from Ramieri because he asked him for it, and I'm sure Safi would do less aggressive movements if you asked him. Raffaini, Sailer, and Alfaro are likely not to give a shit about your feedback, which is also legit as arguably they know more than you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus, Mr.Proper and bradpittshairline
disagree with the comment but there's a point to be made about safi's ways. I had a consultation with him, and I think he's overconfident and overoptimistic, perhaps as it should be because he's so young and just starting, but it didn't seem like talking to a doctor, it seemed more like talking to a salesman or a looksmax.org guru. in this sense, he reminds me of Alfaro a bit.

he does definitely have talent and knowledge though, no doubt about that.

regarding his procedures, i think there are basically 2 schools of though in aesthetically motivated bimaxes. one (Raffaini, Ramieri) is to advance as much as the midface or upper third allows for (whichever is less forward grown of the two), and the other one is the anteface vision (Sailer, Alfaro, Safi), just put the mandible where the mandible of a super-model would be, and worry later about the left behind midface and upper third, with implants or whatever. both schools of though are legit but before going to the latter (safi's one) you have to be prepared to have multiple procedures and know that it's likely that some part of your face will definitely be left behind.
So the 2 schools are:

Maxilla first vs Mandible first?

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
So the 2 schools are:

Maxilla first vs Mandible first?

yeah kinda but not only maxilla, also upper third or whatever is the less forward-grown part of your face

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
yeah kinda but not only maxilla, also upper third or whatever is the less forward-grown part of your face
I don’t want to think about bimax before I can afford these top surgeons. What would be a good figure in savings before I can start consultations with them

I don’t want to think about bimax before I can afford these top surgeons. What would be a good figure in savings before I can start consultations with them

sad thing is that those are not the top surgeons... the top surgeons cost about 100-200k USD if not more, and they are the ones an American citizen with good health insurance would get

for the decent European surgeons, prepare 20-40k.

in Turkey it's like 10k perhaps but make sure you know what you are doing

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
sad thing is that those are not the top surgeons... the top surgeons cost about 100-200k USD if not more, and they are the ones an American citizen with good health insurance would get

for the decent European surgeons, prepare 20-40k.

in Turkey it's like 10k perhaps but make sure you know what you are doing
Are Europeans good enoufh

Ramus too straight

Its a great result
At least you can spot a difference- something that can't be said about 99% of r/djs results.

Also 2 years ago there was some girl who also got 30mm her mandible turned from blended with neck to almost model like(without ramus) and everyone was cumming over her in comment section.

And now when a guy got similar result its "too much" "crocodilemaxx" "uncanny".