Dr. Safi - Custom Designed Saddle Infraorbital Implants + Jaw implants - Initial Proposal

Yes, which is probably why he arranged a "partnership" in turkey, due to regulations elsewhere I'm guessing.

I've no idea, yea maybe. It's just crazy that i had to literally harass him to get a consultation that still didn't get.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639
Well you got uber lucky cuz that guy never answered the dozens of messages i sent him.
yup, very lucky. The stars really aligned for this one, huh

Yeah going with Giant will be far safer, cheaper and effective. I am impressed you were able to reach him as supposedly it’s impossible to make contact with him.
It was honestly luck. He was in between cases at the time

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale
Brutal vertical maxillary excess.
View attachment 3046844

If your plan doesn’t include maxillary impaction it’ll always be over for you, regardless of what you do.

Feel free to dm me the plan, I can review it

Look at what he said tho:

not sure this counts as really getting in contact 💀
I actually don't have vertical maxillary excess/a gummy smile. If anything I actually need a slight downgraft because I lack upper tooth show. The reason why it looks like this is because my occlusal plane is steeper on my left side than my left due to a brootal 8mm discrepancy in rami length.

Last edited:
Brutal vertical maxillary excess.
View attachment 3046844

If your plan doesn’t include maxillary impaction it’ll always be over for you, regardless of what you do.

Feel free to dm me the plan, I can review it

Look at what he said tho:

not sure this counts as really getting in contact 💀
I mean I've already consulted with him and he has done work on my case. I would say that's more contact/communication than 99% of users here who have tried to reach him.

It was honestly luck. He was in between cases at the time
Maybe ur IG looked more "real" than others so he spot you? I mean if someone is trying to reach him from no-profile Ig with 2 followers of course he won't pay attention to it.

Also it looks like now he is mostly focused on designing and executing massive cases like that Lefort 3 for midface lenghtning, Lefort 2 or that Tripod/Obo.
Probably because he wants to write some academic papers about those cases.

Single implants for cheeks or jaw seems to be just a cash grab.

Again you are really lucky; hope it will be success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639
He didnd't even answer me when i asked what he actually did for a living and what kind of medical qualifications he had. He's just a CAD designer or something?

Maybe ur IG looked more "real" than others so he spot you? I mean if someone is trying to reach him from no-profile Ig with 2 followers of course he won't pay attention to it.

Also it looks like now he is mostly focused on designing and executing massive cases like that Lefort 3 for midface lenghtning, Lefort 2 or that Tripod/Obo.
Probably because he wants to write some academic papers about those cases.

Single implants for cheeks or jaw seems to be just a cash grab.

Again you are really lucky; hope it will be success.
I think you're spot on. Thank you for the kind words, brother. Wishing you the best in your journey!

I actually don't have vertical maxillary excess/a gummy smile. If anything I actually need a slight downgraft because I lack upper tooth show. The reason why it looks like this is because my occlusal plane is steeper on my left side than my left due to a brootal 8mm discrepancy in rami length.
meant to say 'steeper on my left side than my right...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back