Dr. Sunil Richardson is EVIL! (GTFIH)

He knows jfl if you think you know more than a surgeon who has performed lefort III. Jokes aside I have seen his results of gummy smile, overbite, underbite and they are good
Any links for good results?

„Job is presented as a good and prosperous family man who is suddenly beset with horrendous disasters that take away all he holds dear—a scenario intended to test Job's faith in God.“

Since all his surgeries failed he reminds me of it.

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
He knows jfl if you think you know more than a surgeon who has performed lefort III. Jokes aside I have seen his results of gummy smile, overbite, underbite and they are good
He literally SAID he doesn’t know how you fucking idiot, did you watch the videos? It’s so bad he either botched this guy on purpose, or he’s just a really fucking terrible surgeon.

Soon there will be an army of looksmaxxed mainlanders

Female results don’t count, any doctor can ascend a female, men are much harder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, NumbThePain, Yerico7 and 3 others
He literally SAID he doesn’t know how you fucking idiot, did you watch the videos? It’s so bad he either botched this guy on purpose, or he’s just a really fucking terrible surgeon.
He said CCW in his case is difficult

The doctor would have rejected him if there was a rule to sue the surgeon

Female results don’t count, any doctor can ascend a female, men are much harder.
How did that mainlander even end up there is the real question, they didn't even understand what he was saying about genioplasty JFL. Random women ends up with better results than the bogged OP who had autistic calculations down to mm's without even understanding anything lol just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Yerico7, bignosesmallchin and 1 other person

Indiamaxxing next sirs

Edit: Holy fuck these holes are demanding

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, max_frisch, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Fuck, this is scary.

I don't want my money to end up being a waste, but realistically, what is the chances of this happening?

• +1
Reactions: Detn86
Fuck, this is scary.

I don't want my money to end up being a waste, but realistically, what is the chances of this happening?
No doctor can guarantee you that. Good luck finding a surgeon who can guarantee you that.
you can ascend directly to gandy heaven during surgery or you can descend to a disfigured creepy man

Sunil botched the shit out of this guy

But also this guy is a moron for going to fucking india for this shit when he can afford better and knew better after consulting with top US surgeons JFL

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 444 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
No doctor can guarantee you that. Good luck finding a surgeon who can guarantee you that.
you can ascend directly to gandy heaven during surgery or you can descend to a disfigured creepy man
The vast majority of people that undergo bimax will see an aesthetic improvement, especially those that are focused on the aesthetics improving. This curry has it out for white men, worst result I’ve ever seen.

Also how was ccw hard in his case? Was it because he already had decent occlusion?

The vast majority of people that undergo bimax will see an aesthetic improvement, especially those that are focused on the aesthetics improving. This curry has it out for white men, worst result I’ve ever seen.

Also how was ccw hard in his case? Was it because he already had decent occlusion?
He had gummy smile

Really? Bimax has that high risk? I think my case is simple, slight downward growth with overbite and weak chin, slightly recessed maxilla

yeah be careful around these types of BSing gaslighters

He had gummy smile
The main purpose of CCW is to correct gummy smile. If he's saying that CCW is difficult because of gummy smile, then he is a total bullshitter.

conclusion: if you want to save money as an guy from the usa stick to europe

I have a little bit of recession and asymmetry, a minor bimax CCW with genio will fix me. I just need conservative movements, ramieri is best for me but it'll take some time to save up money
Don't go for it, softmaxx instead

The main purpose of CCW is to correct gummy smile. If he's saying that CCW is difficult because of gummy smile, then he is a total bullshitter.
The US guy had opposite of gummy smile

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke

I've seen this guy posted here a couple times before so I decided to look thru his channel, he has gotten implants, bimax, and recently had leg lengthening. The guy is a hardcore looksmaxxer. Apparently he had planned to get bimax ccw done with a 13mm advancement, and decided to go Dr. Sunil Richardson, who is quite literally the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen.

In this video, the patient clearly explains what he wants done, Dr. Sunil Richardson uses his high IQ curry manipulation tactics to make him think what he's asking for is not possible, he seems to take offense to this patient knowing so much, and instead of Dr. Sunil Richardson admitting that he is a subpar maxillofacial surgeon, and won't be able to give the desired results, he gaslights his patient, and obviously this subhuman trucel fell for it because he seen Dr. Sunil Richardson as his ticket out of inceldom.

This video right here is probably the saddest shit I've ever seen, here our fellow looksmaxxing friend is sat in his chair 7 days post op, with Dr. Sunil Richardson standing over him CONTINUING to gaslight him, and explaining that his disgustingly botched results are actually "good". He did NONE of what was asked and instead did his own version of the surgery, which ended up ruining this poor fellas life.

This guy is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen and you niggas need to watch out for surgeons like him, if you ever think that your surgeon is being manipulative in any way or dancing around questions, doesn't know the answer to shit, THEN FUCKING RUN. This whole situation could have been avoided if Dr. Sunil Richardson was more transparent with his patients, all he needed to do was say that he is unable to do counterclockwise rotation, but instead, he lead his patient on, only seeing him as some quick money. The funniest part is, in the 7 days post op video, Dr. Sunil Richardson basically admits to not knowing how to do CCW, he told the patient that "rotation is hard" and that not a lot of surgeons know how to do it, without directly saying he doesn't know how to, and then he followed that up by saying "but what I did was hard" as if that excuses the fact that HE DIDN'T AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DO CCW, and completely fucked up this mans face by not doing what was asked.

TLDR; Don't trust curry surgeons

Just fucking lol at the sean o pry profile pic

Over for you anyways if you trust indians

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrenchChad, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Carpediem
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Why the nurse looking at him like this lmao

Attachments

• BE85521D-652D-40FC-A371-9B494AC23A78.png
    BE85521D-652D-40FC-A371-9B494AC23A78.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Women call smell weirdos and incels
Was caging hard asf at him explaining extreme advancement doing the jut infront of all the female nurses lmao

The normies must have thought the dude was mental

My mans brought a whole folder with him on specific measurements and the doctor just ignored it all lmfao

Hopefully he gets CCW tho and fixes what the dumb doct did

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Was caging hard asf at him explaining extreme advancement doing the jut infront of all the female nurses lmao

The normies must have thought the dude was mental

My mans brought a whole folder with him on specific measurements and the doctor just ignored it all lmfao
The truth is, this nigga is far from NT...he said he had for 17 years chin implant and he decided that in his late 30s he start looksmaxing(the sad part is he botched every single procedure he had...first genio with eppley,than second genio with bimax with sunil,hair transplant and now leg lenghting...i wouldnt be suprise if he end up with amputated leg

The truth is, this nigga is far from NT...he said he had for 17 years chin implant and he decided that in his late 30s he start looksmaxing(the sad part is he botched every single procedure he had...first genio with eppley,than second genio with bimax with sunil,hair transplant and now leg lenghting...i wouldnt be suprise if he end up with amputated leg
How did everything turn out botched?

• JFL
Did you watch his videos...? Name me one procedure that this nigga end up happy
Yeah, I mean his leg lengthening is infected, and his bimax was terrible. How did the other stuff get botched tho?

Dude would ascend with foward growth and CCW and if his HT turns out good (not sure how long it’s been)

Main thing he needs is both jaws to come foward and rotation

Yeah, I mean his leg lengthening is infected, and his bimax was terrible. How did the other stuff get botched tho?
He did chin implant like 17 years ago..he decide to remove it and do genio with epply..end up not being happy and decide to do another one with sunil together with bimax.Clearly he isnt happy with single one procedure he had done

Dude would ascend with foward growth and CCW and if his HT turns out good (not sure how long it’s been)

Main thing he needs is both jaws to come foward and rotation
Sunil fucked his jaw bone density,i dont know if he can do another bimax