Dr. Sunil Richardson is EVIL! (GTFIH)

He did chin implant like 17 years ago..he decide to remove it and do genio with epply..end up not being happy and decide to do another one with sunil together with bimax.Clearly he isnt happy with single one procedure he had done
Why would he go to this random Indian faggot instead of someone in Italy?

How did he fuck his density?
He said in his video that he lost bone density and is not sure if he can go for another bimax,if you see pic on the right there are more black spots which means lost bone density

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111-212811_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111-212811_YouTube.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 0
Why would he go to this random Indian faggot instead of someone in Italy?
They didnt want to do surgery according to his plans because they were super invasive like 15 mm or more...thats what he said in video

They didnt want to do surgery according to his plans because they were super invasive like 15 mm or more...thats what he said in video
Wow that’s brutal. Dude is ugly af, those large movements were his only chance at a normal life and the Dr. said NOPE

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale
Wow that’s brutal. Dude is ugly af, those large movements were his only chance at a normal life and the Dr. said NOPE
I dont know if he contacted Alvaro tho..he is greatest for such masive movements

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
I dont know if he contacted Alvaro tho..he is greatest for such masive movements
He obv could have afforded super bimax with Coceancig, idk why tf he didn’t go there.

The hidden illness of blackpillers

JFL if you believe any curry

Imagine getting a girlfriend, getting botched by this guy, then she leaves you after xd

Well, at least he'll fit in. Living in California and all

Any update on this hardmaxxer? I hope at least one of his many surgeries turned out ok.

Imagine going to someone to cut your bones before you lose weight and get hair

But yeah he did the guy dirty
Also the poor slavcel has a shit base

I want to rope

I've seen this guy posted here a couple times before so I decided to look thru his channel, he has gotten implants, bimax, and recently had leg lengthening. The guy is a hardcore looksmaxxer. Apparently he had planned to get bimax ccw done with a 13mm advancement, and decided to go Dr. Sunil Richardson, who is quite literally the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen.

In this video, the patient clearly explains what he wants done, Dr. Sunil Richardson uses his high IQ curry manipulation tactics to make him think what he's asking for is not possible, he seems to take offense to this patient knowing so much, and instead of Dr. Sunil Richardson admitting that he is a subpar maxillofacial surgeon, and won't be able to give the desired results, he gaslights his patient, and obviously this subhuman trucel fell for it because he seen Dr. Sunil Richardson as his ticket out of inceldom.

This video right here is probably the saddest shit I've ever seen, here our fellow looksmaxxing friend is sat in his chair 7 days post op, with Dr. Sunil Richardson standing over him CONTINUING to gaslight him, and explaining that his disgustingly botched results are actually "good". He did NONE of what was asked and instead did his own version of the surgery, which ended up ruining this poor fellas life.

This guy is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen and you niggas need to watch out for surgeons like him, if you ever think that your surgeon is being manipulative in any way or dancing around questions, doesn't know the answer to shit, THEN FUCKING RUN. This whole situation could have been avoided if Dr. Sunil Richardson was more transparent with his patients, all he needed to do was say that he is unable to do counterclockwise rotation, but instead, he lead his patient on, only seeing him as some quick money. The funniest part is, in the 7 days post op video, Dr. Sunil Richardson basically admits to not knowing how to do CCW, he told the patient that "rotation is hard" and that not a lot of surgeons know how to do it, without directly saying he doesn't know how to, and then he followed that up by saying "but what I did was hard" as if that excuses the fact that HE DIDN'T AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DO CCW, and completely fucked up this mans face by not doing what was asked.

TLDR; Don't trust curry surgeons

Curries literally have jew ideology

Any update on this hardmaxxer? I hope at least one of his many surgeries turned out ok.
no he also had a failed clavicle lengthening surgery aswell. I wonder if @RealSurgerymax can save him now.

no he also had a failed clavicle lengthening surgery aswell. I wonder if @RealSurgerymax can save him now.

Holyshit bro got botched everytime it's so sad but also this thread is fucking hilarious, prop to him for sharing everything.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88

Yes Giant will fix him once and for all

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Fairytale, NegativeNorwood and Pakicel

I've seen this guy posted here a couple times before so I decided to look thru his channel, he has gotten implants, bimax, and recently had leg lengthening. The guy is a hardcore looksmaxxer. Apparently he had planned to get bimax ccw done with a 13mm advancement, and decided to go Dr. Sunil Richardson, who is quite literally the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen.

In this video, the patient clearly explains what he wants done, Dr. Sunil Richardson uses his high IQ curry manipulation tactics to make him think what he's asking for is not possible, he seems to take offense to this patient knowing so much, and instead of Dr. Sunil Richardson admitting that he is a subpar maxillofacial surgeon, and won't be able to give the desired results, he gaslights his patient, and obviously this subhuman trucel fell for it because he seen Dr. Sunil Richardson as his ticket out of inceldom.

This video right here is probably the saddest shit I've ever seen, here our fellow looksmaxxing friend is sat in his chair 7 days post op, with Dr. Sunil Richardson standing over him CONTINUING to gaslight him, and explaining that his disgustingly botched results are actually "good". He did NONE of what was asked and instead did his own version of the surgery, which ended up ruining this poor fellas life.

This guy is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen and you niggas need to watch out for surgeons like him, if you ever think that your surgeon is being manipulative in any way or dancing around questions, doesn't know the answer to shit, THEN FUCKING RUN. This whole situation could have been avoided if Dr. Sunil Richardson was more transparent with his patients, all he needed to do was say that he is unable to do counterclockwise rotation, but instead, he lead his patient on, only seeing him as some quick money. The funniest part is, in the 7 days post op video, Dr. Sunil Richardson basically admits to not knowing how to do CCW, he told the patient that "rotation is hard" and that not a lot of surgeons know how to do it, without directly saying he doesn't know how to, and then he followed that up by saying "but what I did was hard" as if that excuses the fact that HE DIDN'T AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DO CCW, and completely fucked up this mans face by not doing what was asked.

😂😂😂😂😂

This is literally what curries are, they just talk enormous amounts of nonsense to try to fool everyone.

Sorry sir, I will not be sending you the Google gift card voucher codes

And I will only be trying to interact with high iq white men who are in charge; when there is a serious matter that could seriously fuck up the comfyness of my life.

IMG 1611

The browner they are, the less I automatically trust them.

This situational awareness survival instinct never fails me.

Racism saves lives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
How is this guy doing now?

That nigga Sunil Richardson botched the shit out of this guy, so sad

Dr Sunil- botcher
Then there was Alfaro- botcher
At the same time there was Coceancig- botcher and suspended (wonder how he will pay for his mansion lol)
Giant implants- botcher, supposedly god's gift to incels but in reality uncanny valley is deep.

You can't win.

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35 and Deleted member 3463
Dr Sunil- botcher
Then there was Alfaro- botcher
At the same time there was Coceancig- botcher and suspended (wonder how he will pay for his mansion lol)
Giant implants- botcher, supposedly god's gift to incels but in reality uncanny valley is deep.

You can't win.
Eppley has botched many people as well
Dr Yaremchuk several known botches

I think it's fair to say that invasive surgeries like these should only be reversed for deformed tier guys that have nothing to lose

just go to turkey or india bro its much cheaper- the common theme on the forum.

just go to turkey or india bro its much cheaper- the common theme on the forum.
That guy in the video fell for the cheap trap and went to Sunil Richardson and he got fucked up extremely hard, after the surgery he became even more recessed

Last edited:
sunil richardson got on a list on lookism.net by literal trolls who thought it would be funny to send incels to third world surgeons

That is really messed up.

Except for nose jobs and genios it seems a lot of people get butchered or get really uncanny jobs with these surgeries. A lot of the implants give an uncanny circus sideshow look.

Except for nose jobs and genios it seems a lot of people get butchered or get really uncanny jobs with these surgeries. A lot of the implants give an uncanny circus sideshow look.
Yes, because implants don't follow the natural anatomy of the face

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88