Drawings of predicted wives VS predicted husbands (using Vedic Astrology) - FOIDS SETTLE MORE!

Who settles more in terms of looks?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town
The wives are better looking than the husbands.

This means almost all women settle for the men they don’t want.

Below are real examples from real charts analyzed.

Wives
IMG 7740
IMG 7737
IMG 7741
IMG 7735

Husbands

IMG 7732
IMG 7733
IMG 7744
IMG 7734

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997, JohnDoe and jxck7468

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
@MoggerGaston @Sub0 @jxck7468 @JohnDoe

@TechnoBoss @flippasav

They all look like cave men and women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Xangsane
women peak at HTB. meanwhile theres a chad among the men

the men mog the women. men are settling

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Xangsane is a woman

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
@LancasteR why men

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
Because if we talk about dating or settling down based on looks alone, men and women are equally shallow.
I mean what people want vs settle for

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  1. 1st guy is HTN-Chadlite, good bones terrible harmony
  2. 2nd guy is Low-Mid Chad, very good bones and angularity, weird eyes. Old actor appeal carried primarily by good jaw/hair and mediocre eye shape
  3. 3rd guy is a PSL Icon++, terrachad tier 7.5PSL+. PSLmogs everybody in the world in that picture (it's gotta be frauded for sure). Jon K/ Amnesia morph with another male model I forgot who? :unsure: The one in @AscendingHero PFP?
  4. 4th guy is LTN, but for his age probably MTN/MTN+. Rare grey eye colour and decent limbal rings for his age/ health

1. 1st girl is Stacylite top 1%, I see some Johnny Depp in her
  2. 2nd girl is High HTB, carried by eye colour and pheno
  3. 3rd girl is striking LTB-MTB, the weird type of model in the olden days
  4. 4th girl is LTB, carried by eye colour and colouring. Looks like a cromagnon skull. Would birth DOM ogres with maybe one having not terrible harmony to be a Chad. Unironically somebody like Thom Strijid with good harmony (and ofc good colouring) would create gigachads with her bone mass

• So just based off these comparisons, the guys are doing way better than the girls, looks-wise
  • Women also have access to makeup whereas men don't
  • Also factor in that women don't really settle despite looks difference. Men's money/fame etc, contribute way more to who is settling than looks disparity between the couple
3rd guy looks fucking amazing. One of the best morphs out there
Mogs even the Hexum realistic morph that @DoubleTrouble00 did:

• +1
women are supposed to be pretty,men are supposed to look rugged.they're looksmatched.

• +1
women are supposed to be pretty,men are supposed to look rugged.they're looksmatched.
No no

Those women are predicted wives for users here

Those men are predicted husbands for random women who asked

No no

Those women are predicted wives for users here

Those men are predicted husbands for random women who asked
oh my bad

• +1
  1. 1st guy is HTN-Chadlite, good bones terrible harmony
  2. 2nd guy is Low-Mid Chad, very good bones and angularity, weird eyes. Old actor appeal carried primarily by good jaw/hair and mediocre eye shape
  3. 3rd guy is a PSL Icon++, terrachad tier 7.5PSL+. PSLmogs everybody in the world in that picture (it's gotta be frauded for sure). Jon K/ Amnesia morph with another male model I forgot who? :unsure: The one in @AscendingHero PFP?
  4. 4th guy is LTN, but for his age probably MTN/MTN+. Rare grey eye colour and decent limbal rings for his age/ health
You sure about this or you overrating?
  1. 1st girl is Stacylite top 1%, I see some Johnny Depp in her
  2. 2nd girl is High HTB, carried by eye colour and pheno
  3. 3rd girl is striking LTB-MTB, the weird type of model in the olden days
  4. 4th girl is LTB, carried by eye colour and colouring. Looks like a cromagnon skull. Would birth DOM ogres with maybe one having not terrible harmony to be a Chad. Unironically somebody like Thom Strijid with good harmony (and ofc good colouring) would create gigachads with her bone mass
Thoughts on the women as a whole? Those are predicted wives for users on here
  • So just based off these comparisons, the guys are doing way better than the girls, looks-wise
  • Women also have access to makeup whereas men don't
  • Also factor in that women don't really settle despite looks difference. Men's money/fame etc, contribute way more to who is settling than looks disparity between the couple
Not even considering women want Chad and fuck him wanting commitment and he does not settle? Why do you think these women have access to get these gl men to settle down especially 3?
3rd guy looks fucking amazing. One of the best morphs out there
Mogs even the Hexum realistic morph that @DoubleTrouble00 did:
View attachment 2982640
Why would you say guy 3 looks amazing?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Who mogs most
both for their respective genders,but women are always more beautiful than men.dimorphism and quality sexually has nothing to do with beauty for men.

• +1
both for their respective genders,but women are always more beautiful than men.dimorphism and quality sexually has nothing to do with beauty for men.
What do you rate them

You sure about this or you overrating?
Nah, people underrate hard ever since Blackgymmax's ratings were taken literally. He used to be known for rating harshly but newgen Tiktokcels believed him and blew it out of proportion
Bare in mind, Low Chad is Lorenzo Zurzolo

Here is my Chad Tier list:
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".
Not even considering women want Chad and fuck him wanting commitment and he does not settle? Why do you think these women have access to get these gl men to settle down especially 3?
They'd be lucky to get 3 to even look at them. let alone give them time of day by talking to them, let alone fuck him, completely forget settling down with him

Why would you say guy 3 looks amazing?
Perfect bone placement, perfect fat pads, perfect eyebrows, top tier eye colour, top tier soft features (slight asymmetry for nose and lips.. would look better if the lips were tilted in same direction as nose at least), perfect hairline and hair texture/density, top tier/ perfect colouring, top tier PFL

Only falios are lower lashes could be better, eye shape could be slightly better (however he does have downturned medial canthus so it is still top tier) - specifically lower lid being tighter and straight
Also this is shooting for perfection but if his hair at temples was slightly inner:

I did it shit, and too straight for the left (slightly assymetric) but u get the idea. This will make him seem even younger, like mid 20s rather than late 20s, so he has more JB appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Nah, people underrate hard ever since Blackgymmax's ratings were taken literally. He used to be known for rating harshly but newgen Tiktokcels believed him and blew it out of proportion
No problem man, do you think I’m a harsh eater?
Bare in mind, Low Chad is Lorenzo Zurzolo
Really??? He looks chadlite to me
Here is my Chad Tier list:
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham
You sure the numbers alive are that low?
6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon
Is the alive population worldwide or just in the west
Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".
No worries. Where do you think is the highest appeal group? I wonder why women don’t seem to like the very top psl tiers that much
They'd be lucky to get 3 to even look at them.
Why so?
let alone give them time of day by talking to them, let alone fuck him, completely forget settling down with him
Why?
Would you say the foid who got the drawing is incredibly lucky? Since that’s her predicted husband according to everything on her birth chart and other placements
She’s a mid 20s virgin and she’s gl herself
Perfect bone placement, perfect fat pads, perfect eyebrows, top tier eye colour, top tier soft features (slight asymmetry for nose and lips.. would look better if the lips were tilted in smae direction as nose at least), perfect hairline and hair texture/density, top tier/ perfect colouring, top tier PFL

Only falios are lower lashes could be better, eye shape could be slightly better (however he does have downturned medial canthus so it is still top tier) - specifically lower lid being tighter and straight
Also this is shooting for perfection but if his hair at temples was slightly inner:
View attachment 2982668
He looks chad but maybe lower jb appeal as he doesn’t look that much like a prettyboy
Guess his height and body?
I did it shit, and too straight for the left (slightly assymetric) but u get the idea. This will make him seem even younger, like mid 20s rather than late 20s, so he has more JB appeal
How old does he look in the original?

No problem man, do you think I’m a harsh eater?
You're average in terms of harshness as 90% of users on the site, mostly due to the tiktok newgens. Think back bro 1-2 yrs back, when people used to give Chads out more often (not much more often, but I think similar to my Chad tierlist)

Really??? He looks chadlite to me
A Chadlite is top 1%, Lorenzo is way better than top 1%. 1 in every 100 look as good as him?
Maybe in Denmark/Sweden ig

You sure the numbers alive are that low?
Ye, based off the features we constitute to HTNs having/ Chadlites having/ Chads having. It's 4 billion men
Is the alive population worldwide or just in the west
Worldwide
No worries. Where do you think is the highest appeal group? I wonder why women don’t seem to like the very top psl tiers that much
This is to do with the thread of High HTN- Low Chadlite
I gave some reasons earlier, but biggest one would be insecurity and the fact that high strikingness comes hand in hand with low trust, which has a higher appeal ceiling due to primal lust.. but you need to be more NT/ trustworthy in your conversation to make her feel at ease (I think I linked the thread before to you, if not then tell me)
He for sure would be famous, whether he likes it or not.. he would have the richest women in the world throwing money at him to be their boytoy. Think Jeremy Meeks but 2 tiers above

Why?
Would you say the foid who got the drawing is incredibly lucky? Since that’s her predicted husband according to everything on her birth chart and other placements
She’s a mid 20s virgin and she’s gl herself
Exceptionally exceptionally exceptionally lucky. In fact she technically is the luckiest woman in the world, given that he PSL mogs even Drago/Hexum
He looks chad but maybe lower jb appeal as he doesn’t look that much like a prettyboy
Guess his height and body?
Lol, if you put him side by side with everyone on the tierlist, maybe then it might make sense. Idk, I'm sure most would agree.. he is morph tier for sure 7.5PSL+
Height: 5'11 to 6'2
Body: a slightly more buff version of young Jason Momoa:

How old does he look in the original?
Late 20s, 28ish. Receding temples and doesn't look like he has that much buccal fat, as somebody in early 20s. Also extreme masculinization of face not really seen sub 23 (so can't be early 20s).

• +1