Dreadmaxxing guide for any hair type BOTBBC

Dont listen to PSL autists and basement dwellers here. Half of the userbase here are from mumbai giving our brothers in the west grooming advice.Literally no matter what you look like this is the biggest looksmax for BBC. If youre a bbc and havent dreadmaxxed, youre volcel. If you do this right you will get compliments from people on the street

PSLers spend all day posting broderick hunter and mukasa who look great buzzed, but most of us aint them G. Youre gonna have to hairmax. The BBC equivalent of tiktok hair

The most common problem people have and why their hair looks subhuman is thinning, breaking and a fucked up hairline even if they aren't norwooding

View attachment 2626969View attachment 2627022

The problem is people want to force and overly maintain their hair too much. Getting it retwisted every 2 weeks puts strain on hair follicles and leads to build up

View attachment 2627036View attachment 2627037

Me after 4 years of growing them. My hairline is completely fine and I still have thick section

You can prevent this issue by starting out with larger sections. The thing is a few years down the line your hair is going to thin a little bit, it's inevitable but the larger sections are stronger and last longer. That way you won't have to combine locs later on

Now how do you combine or start them?

View attachment 2627029

5 bucks on Amazon will save you 100s over the years. You won't need to use gel or go to a hairdresser unless you really want to be super presentable for an event or something. If you learn how to use the needle you can instantly lock and maintain your hair. Create sections and install extensions without a hassle and minimal stress to your hair follicles

If you're hair is 4b/4c like most BBC. You might struggle to get your hair to hang early on. That's because tighter curl patterns appear to grow slower but you can speed it up with the needle

This is very simple. Anyone can use a needle and do two strand twists to start them out

Hypothetically even if you had pin straight japanese hair, the crochet would work

Now, this is a hairstyle that takes patience. Kind of by design it looks shitty in the beginning but there's ways to mitigate that. There's also extensions which I'll get to in a moment

View attachment 2627048

Early on I used a sponge like this. If you do that in combination with a needle it'll probably still look cool in the early stage. But if you must have extensions again the needle is your best friend

View attachment 2627060

Just by faux afro hair and crochet it onto the ends. No one can tell usually and you can actually just pull them out by hand when you're ready

Like I said you don't want to put too much stuff in your hair. Castor oil and rose water helps hair growth but avoid gels and wax which lead to build up. However some build up is from natural oils that your scalp emits. It's fine and actually healthy but to make sure your hair is clean. The only method that works for a deep cleanse is an apple cider vinegar and baking soda solution that dissolves dirt in your hair. Don't do it more than say, every 6 months because it straps nutrients from your hair. You'll need a basin or you can do it in your sink and it takes all day or a weekend with multiple washes.

@sportsmogger @Sny @g0op @murdah @afrolet @Jamaldickjavontus @Bushman @Kamui @afrolet @Ricky212 @stxnem @klip11

Bruh even @Preston could use this to BBCfraud and slay off BBC game

I heard that castor oil can nourish the bacteria that causes dandruff build up. Can you verify?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I heard that castor oil can nourish the bacteria that causes dandruff build up. Can you verify?
It can do that yes if you apply it to the matted hair. You have to only apply a little onto the scalp itself and not too often

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Dont listen to PSL autists and basement dwellers here. Half of the userbase here are from mumbai giving our brothers in the west grooming advice.Literally no matter what you look like this is the biggest looksmax for BBC. If youre a bbc and havent dreadmaxxed, youre volcel. If you do this right you will get compliments from people on the street

PSLers spend all day posting broderick hunter and mukasa who look great buzzed, but most of us aint them G. Youre gonna have to hairmax. The BBC equivalent of tiktok hair

The most common problem people have and why their hair looks subhuman is thinning, breaking and a fucked up hairline even if they aren't norwooding

The problem is people want to force and overly maintain their hair too much. Getting it retwisted every 2 weeks puts strain on hair follicles and leads to build up

Me after 4 years of growing them. My hairline is completely fine and I still have thick section

You can prevent this issue by starting out with larger sections. The thing is a few years down the line your hair is going to thin a little bit, it's inevitable but the larger sections are stronger and last longer. That way you won't have to combine locs later on

View attachment 2627029

5 bucks on Amazon will save you 100s over the years. You won't need to use gel or go to a hairdresser unless you really want to be super presentable for an event or something. If you learn how to use the needle you can instantly lock and maintain your hair. Create sections and install extensions without a hassle and minimal stress to your hair follicles

If you're hair is 4b/4c like most BBC. You might struggle to get your hair to hang early on. That's because tighter curl patterns appear to grow slower but you can speed it up with the needle

This is very simple. Anyone can use a needle and do two strand twists to start them out

Hypothetically even if you had pin straight japanese hair, the crochet would work

Now, this is a hairstyle that takes patience. Kind of by design it looks shitty in the beginning but there's ways to mitigate that. There's also extensions which I'll get to in a moment

View attachment 2627048

Early on I used a sponge like this. If you do that in combination with a needle it'll probably still look cool in the early stage. But if you must have extensions again the needle is your best friend

View attachment 2627060

Just by faux afro hair and crochet it onto the ends. No one can tell usually and you can actually just pull them out by hand when you're ready

Like I said you don't want to put too much stuff in your hair. Castor oil and rose water helps hair growth but avoid gels and wax which lead to build up. However some build up is from natural oils that your scalp emits. It's fine and actually healthy but to make sure your hair is clean. The only method that works for a deep cleanse is an apple cider vinegar and baking soda solution that dissolves dirt in your hair. Don't do it more than say, every 6 months because it straps nutrients from your hair. You'll need a basin or you can do it in your sink and it takes all day or a weekend with multiple washes.

@sportsmogger @Sny @g0op @murdah @afrolet @Jamaldickjavontus @Bushman @Kamui @afrolet @Ricky212 @stxnem @klip11

Is this possible with wavy hair like 2a how do i get dreads i wanna become a real nigga like 60 cent but in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Is this possible with wavy hair like 2a how do i get dreads i wanna become a real nigga like 60 cent but in mumbai
With the needle yes you can. Even straight asian hair. Ascend to shiva heaven

View attachment 2627029

View attachment 2627048

View attachment 2627060

Mirin but imagine having to do all this shit

• +1
Reactions: thecel