Dream look, Imagine having this face.

hopeless NTmaxxer

hopeless NTmaxxer

bone structure is everything
Best dark triad looking face I’ve seen on insta

How is that dark triad bozo just saw black hair on a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, GunDevilHybrid, kebab and 2 others
Only a fag would think another guy's face is cute.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and viniciz
How is that dark triad bozo just saw black hair on a prettyboy
What do you think a dark triad face should look like? His eyebrows are positively tilted and his hair is dark af.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593 and viniciz
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I didn't say he's cute, i was just contemplating about how different my life would be with that look tbh.
Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Srs. You need to reprogram your mind. Something is making you believe this is acceptable male behavior when it's not.

Still chad

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
Dark triad is intimidating
He looks like he gets cheated on and calls the cops
do you think he needs a thicker eyebrows and more prominent nose to look dark triad?
Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Srs. You need to reprogram your mind. Something is making you believe this is acceptable male behavior when it's not.
Bro we're on a looksmaxxing forum , we discuss looks theory and related shit including discussing different male archetypes and aesthetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and try2beme
do you think he needs a thicker eyebrows and more prominent nose to look dark triad?

Bro we're on a looksmaxxing forum , we discuss looks theory and related shit including discussing different male archetypes and aesthetics.
Yup he has feminine eyes , big round with a lot of eyelid exposure, a tiny perfect nose for a women and full lips. Even high cheekbones can be feminine. He is very much feminine

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Yup he has feminine eyes , big round with a lot of eyelid exposure, a tiny perfect nose for a women and full lips. Even high cheekbones can be feminine. He is very much feminine
True i think he needs thicker nasal bridge and thicker eyebrows but i think it'd ruin his harmony , also the double eyelids makes his eyes look more feminine i agree, you picture dark triad as someone with warrior skull maybe.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme