Dream-maxxxing, good cope?

Deleted member 5048

Deleted member 5048

Zephir
You are sleeping so you don't do anything at all, so why not dream about something, it might be a cool pleasurable experience

I already had 2 dreams last 2 nights, how to achieve such numbers? You have to tell yourself : "I will have a dream tonight" a few times randomly during the day, so you will prepare your brain, also the other crucial thing, immadetiely after waking up you have to be aware"did I have any dream, what happened in it?" and write your dream, with every detail you can remember, this way you will be even more into it and it's gonna snowball from there, and you should end up luicid dreaming after some time, good luck

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
You need to lucid dream max to enjoy it the most

watch out not to open your eyes during them tho :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, PYT and Deleted member 5048
this is a shit guide. Anyone actually interested in this should just search for how to "lucid dream".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, PYT, Clark69 and 1 other person
this is a shit guide. Anyone actually interested in this should just search for how to "lucid dream".
yeah low effort, but it's not a real guide, just a start up for a discussion maybe someone will be interested and find more info searching it on the internet....

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Danish_Retard
I only have nightmares

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3492, quakociaptockh and 3 others
ashwaganda/melatonin = god tier livid dreams. went from averaging seven hours of sleep with zero dream recall to nine hours a night and memorizing almost every detail i dreamt

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, BigBoy and Deleted member 5048
I lucid dream it was amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
ashwaganda/melatonin = god tier livid dreams. went from averaging seven hours of sleep with zero dream recall to nine hours a night and memorizing almost every detail i dreamt
how much do you take? Since I started taking 2g per day I became more lazy, did you experience anything like that?

how much do you take? Since I started taking 2g per day I became more lazy, did you experience anything like that?
10 g a day.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5048
Melatonin made me dream about murdering people, it was crazy ngl. I thought it was real too so I was wondering why I was acting like a psychopath.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Melatonin made me dream about murdering people, it was crazy ngl. I thought it was real too so I was wondering why I was acting like a psychopath.
same tbh. i just think we're both dark triad psychopaths and melatonin is helping our subconscious bring it out

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Clark69
Really? Ashwaganda and melatonin didn't do much for me. What doses were u using

I daydream about being a chad fucking all the hot girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
Really? Ashwaganda and melatonin didn't do much for me. What doses were u using
600 mg ashwagandha, 300 mcg melatonin. i drink two cups of water when taking them

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing