Drink milk to curb your appetite and lose weight more easily

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Milk is very filling and curbs appetite a lot in my experience. If you‘re currently on a diet to lose weight, consider having two cups of low or reduced fat milk per day to reduce cravings. One with breakfast and one with your last meal.

@LondonVillie @MakinItHappen

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6908 and 3 others
Diet coke is #1 for that tbh, its not healthy but if you are moderate it's perfect.

i haven't drank milk in along time because my skin is sensitive to it for some reason

Replace carbs with high in protein low caloric foods, and you are good

Replace carbs with high in protein low caloric foods, and you are good
Not necessary nor advisable to avoid carbs. At least not non-dehydrated carb sources like cooked rice and potatoes. Increasing protein intake does help but it‘s mainly about volume. Adding loads of veggies, beans, chickpeas, leafy greens etc. to your meals will make you feel full. Milk and whole eggs can also curb your appetite. Extreme one-sided diets are garbage though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Never said to avoid all carbs
I‘d only avoid bread & spreads like honey, breakfast cereals, dried fruits and candy due to their high calorie/volume ratio

Cheers.

I have Soya milk 2-3 times a week and tbh it does help.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Milk is very filling and curbs appetite a lot in my experience. If you‘re currently on a diet to lose weight, consider having two cups of low or reduced fat milk per day to reduce cravings. One with breakfast and one with your last meal.

@LondonVillie @MakinItHappen
skim milk has a good protein to calories ratio if you can get over the worse taste than whole or 2% personally now that i do a ton of exercise i usually drink a glass of whole milk for vitamin D intake

Coffee is a better appetite suppressant

skim milk has a good protein to calories ratio if you can get over the worse taste than whole or 2% personally now that i do a ton of exercise i usually drink a glass of whole milk for vitamin D intake
Skim milk has too little fat. Reduced fat milk works better to keep you full longer and has less lactose. Also make sure to avoid fortified milk, it should be carrageenan-free. The vitamin D content in milk is negligible, not enough to cover your requirements. Calories don‘t matter that much as long as you‘re below your TDEE and eat enough volume to stay full

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830
Coffee is a better appetite suppressant
Caffeine is a stimulant. Relying on stimulants to curb your appetite isn‘t the best idea imo. You‘ll either become dependent or get rebound cravings eventually. You need nutrients for successful long term weight management

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403