Drinking milk can seriously decrease testosterone and increase estrogen.

Damn, just when I started liking milk again. I've noticed I've become a bit more of a pussy and not as high T.

Seems like everything decreases our damn T levels. Shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
Oh no. I love milk. And milkers.

Drinking milk decreases testosterone? My mum made me drink a glass of milk 3 times a day when I was a kid growing up. Pls tell me this isn't true :feelswah:

S8Dpgox.gif
S8Dpgox.gif
S8Dpgox.gif
S8Dpgox.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
"Les produits laitiers sont vos amis pour la vie"

Milk products are your friends for life.

That's what they say everyday on French TV

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
i drank liter o milk growing up and i had facial hair at 12, keep coping son

• +1
Reactions: casety, IWantToMax and Normieville
people here in the chadtherlands drink milk everyday (1 liter atleast) and we are one of the tallest people in the world dont believe this vegan bullshit
Drinking milk decreases testosterone? My mum made me drink a glass of milk 3 times a day when I was a kid growing up. Pls tell me this isn't true :feelswah:

S8Dpgox.gif
S8Dpgox.gif
S8Dpgox.gif
S8Dpgox.gif
Yes it decreases testosterone, but on the other end it increase IGF-1, a growth hormone. I also used to drink a lot of milk but now I stopped.
i drank liter o milk growing up and i had facial hair at 12, keep coping son
There are legit studies showing that it decreases testosterone. How am I coping you buffoon?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
I just drink water, like how a normal human is suppose to.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
I have my very own male cow that is full of testorone.
I milk him everyday.
I don’t get much out of him.
but it’s worth it for the G A I N S

MFW 3000 ng TESTOSTERONE

F38F9AB7 0EF1 47FA AC1A 994614A86E0F

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
love how everyone says soy milk increases estrogen but in reality regular factory farm cow milk is more dangerous.

also, soy milk has phytoestrogens which are not as harmful as regular mammalian estrogen.

• +1
Because it reduces the need for testosterone by providing anabolics retard...

@MentalCel gtfih

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

imagine the braindead mods actually pinning this shit thread

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, IWantToMax and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Tony and MentalCel
In shithole countries like the usa factory farmed cows are literally fed 90% soy. HMMM Could this correlate with factory farmed shit"milk" having estrogen. Could it possibly @Tony jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SixFootManlet and Tony
also, soy milk has phytoestrogens which are not as harmful as regular mammalian estrogen.
Son...

It's over for your endocrine receptors. Literally blocked from soy - JFL! :lul:
There are legit studies showing that it decreases testosterone. How am I coping you buffoon?
Show studies that didn't use American milk, son.

90% of the time the milk you drink is commercial milk from pregnant cows. Studies show that it significantly decreases testosterone and slow down your sexual maturation, especially that of prepubertal children.

We I have a local cow and she is not pregnant

Stop it with this milk is bad propaganda.

Milk is good, one of the best foods you can have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dude what this

Some vegan anti milk propaganda on a incel forum?

You can't trust every milk study either
Even this savage Slavic bodybuilder hates milk:

On Vegans:
Whoever defends vegan lifestyle is a dumb fuck. Vegans especially are mentally ill people who for whatever reason try to avoid animal protein which is suicide. It is de facto destroying your brain tissue, your liver tissue, your muscle tissue. These are people suffering of a certain brain dementia or deformation. I don't like vegans, they are cretins. If you have problems with the fact it's from animals I don't care, I would eat humans just to get me some meat.

On Milk:
Another source of protein is through diary products but not milk. Milk is trash, it's not digestible, it contains an enormous amount of lactose which an adult human being can't digest. The only thing milk does is to help bacteria spread in your guts so keep drinking milk and you'll be sick, that is all I can tell you. But beware, when it comes down to diary products, it's different. Cheese, curd and so on are made using bacteria which eat up lactose which make it more digestible. That is why I definitely recommend diary products.

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7 and DarknLost
yes plenty of guys have gotten gyno from gomad style nonsense. I thought it was common knowledge that commercial milk contains high levels of estrogens, but I guess not. Then again, people are very selective with want they choose to believe in spite of any amount of evidence.

over for swisscels

Brock Lesnar grew up on a dairy farm, prob drank a fuck ton of milk everyday and look at him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
90% of the time the milk you drink is commercial milk from pregnant cows. Studies show that it significantly decreases testosterone and slow down your sexual maturation, especially that of prepubertal children.

What about yogurt?I drink tons of yogurt like 1 or 2litters a day....also all that milk shit has calcium and calcium makes your bones stronger right?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
Jfl op was my old avi before my vanilla ice

Brock Lesnar grew up on a dairy farm, prob drank a fuck ton of milk everyday and look at him

cope. he likely didnt drink commercial milk. even if he did he clearly has top tier genetics

Any idea on how long it takes for test to increase again? I'm getting bloods done in 2 weeks and I can see if my t goes up at all.
my test came back at 600ngml last time although I do know levels constantly fluctuate. I can just skip my bloods for an extra week or two and pretend I forgot and go a month without milk/dairy. still though unless my levels go into the 800+ngml range then any difference in test could easily just be my bodys fluctuating levels

• +1
inkel farm when

I almost never drank milk as a child :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and Deleted member 3832
The concentration of estrogen-like steroid hormones in milk is positively correlated with its fat content; skim milk is the least estrogenic while whole milk is the most.

Screenshot wwwsciencedirectcom 20200109 21 43 41

However, even the amount of estrogen found in butter, the most estrogenic dairy product of them all, is not enough to provoke a biological response in humans.

The estrogen content in milk varies depending on the stage of pregnancy in the cow at the point of milk extraction. At no point in pregnancy does the cow produce milk estrogenic enough to produce a biological effect in humans.

Screenshot wwwsciencedirectcom 20200109 22 03 19
Screenshot wwwsciencedirectcom 20200109 22 03 03

tl;dr stop worrying about this shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3832
METHODS: Subjects seven men, six prepubertal children, and five women.

giphy.gif

JFL at your dysfunctional atrophic brains mods for stickying pseudointellectual sensationalist shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, sub6manletnozygos and Deleted member 3142
giphy.gif

JFL at your dysfunctional atrophic brains mods for stickying pseudointellectual sensationalist shit like this.
And this.

Urine samples were collected 1 h before the milk intake and four times every hour after intake. In men the serum samples were obtained before and 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 min after milk intake.

Everyone knows that urine tests aren't accurate for testing T, and T levels in men peak in the morning and decline naturally throughout the day. Even ignoring the small sample size, the methodology in this study is godawful and I pity anyone who takes it even remotely seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Ogmanman and DidntRead
This is why I’ve stopped drinking milk. I used to believe in the bluepilled cope that it’d make me taller as I’m still in puberty.

• +1
This is why I’ve stopped drinking milk. I used to believe in the bluepilled cope that it’d make me taller as I’m still in puberty.
It's not "bluepilled cope" because milk contains a lot of IGF-1 which indeed makes you taller considering it's a growth hormone. But on the other hand it lowers testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's not "bluepilled cope" because milk contains a lot of IGF-1 which indeed makes you taller considering it's a growth hormone. But on the other hand it lowers testosterone.
Milk doesn’t give you nearly enough IGF-1 to make you grow taller than you already were gonna be, it’s good for your bones, sure but it’s not HGH.

Jfl at all the people who believes milk is bad.
All the “chads” especially the ones who are physically active (gym, athletes) drink milk.

raw organic grass fed milk from the proper cows is very anabolic

• +1
Just milk that you can get from farms right?
from farms who feed them right and where the cows very healthy for many generations, yes

• +1
from farms who feed them right and where the cows very healthy for many generations, yes
So it's basically like those steroid injections except there are no side effects and it takes longer to notice results?

So it's basically like those steroid injections except there are no side effects and it takes longer to notice results?
its no where near as effective as steroid injections. But it has an effect depending on how much you drink and there are no side effects, in fact unless you drink too much for too long there are only health benefits. An litre a day is the best long term amount to consume.
A full gallon of raw milk has a relatively strong anabolic effect due to the amount of growth factors abd peptides but it will also make you gain fat and is not sustainable for digestion and because of the calcium amount. The most anabolic thing there is as far as food goes is the 36 eggs a day diet by vince gironda and bull testicles, followed by gallon of milk.

• +1
its no where near as effective as steroid injections. But it has an effect depending on how much you drink and there are no side effects, in fact unless you drink too much for too long there are only health benefits. An litre a day is the best long term amount to consume.
A full gallon of raw milk has a relatively strong anabolic effect due to the amount of growth factors abd peptides but it will also make you gain fat and is not sustainable for digestion and because of the calcium amount. The most anabolic thing there is as far as food goes is the 36 eggs a day diet by vince gironda and bull testicles, followed by gallon of milk.
Jfl 36 eggs a day. That will kill you.

Jfl 36 eggs a day. That will kill you.
i know its supposed to be done for 3 months only. 3 shakes of 12 raw eggs can be done but crazy

• +1
3 dozen eggs and a gallon of (I'm assuming full-fat) milk is definitely anabolic, but not necessarily for your muscles...

The Jews did this.