Drinking on 30mg anavar?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
How stupid is this? Should I js stick to weed or smth else?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and sub5c3l
@ConfusedBolivian @5.5psl @Gaygymmaxx @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
anavar is not that liver toxic but still its pretty retarded

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and socialcel
Anavar is metabolize by the kidneys it is almost 0 kidney toxic, but dont drink on cycle bro looool

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and socialcel
alr imma try that then, there’s a party soon bro and i’m EXTREMELY high inhib irl, I literally cant talk to ppl that idk sober.
Dont drink on cycle bro, peds are already toxic enough

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, socialcel and coispet
quit smoking and quit drinking theyre both a looksmin

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
alr imma try that then, there’s a party soon bro and i’m EXTREMELY high inhib irl, I literally cant talk to ppl that idk sober.

if its for that one big party youll be fine drinking bro, just dont go insane obviously but a bit of liq wont kill you, you can try to fast that day so you dont have to drink as much to get drunk maybe or take some sort of other drug that will potentiate the alcohol to work faster

also i like pinning right before events like that the placebo makes me feel less high inhib as well

• Woah
quit smoking and quit drinking theyre both a looksmin

no point to looksmaxxing if ur not taking advantages of it, drinking and smoking socially sparingly wont looksmin you

but yes if ur drinking and smoking 24/7 it can be detrimental.

only drink socially (parties), and only smoke if ur cutting and trying to supress appetite

• +1
no point to looksmaxxing if ur not taking advantages of it, drinking and smoking socially sparingly wont looksmin you

but yes if ur drinking and smoking 24/7 it can be detrimental.

only drink socially (parties), and only smoke if ur cutting and trying to supress appetite
i completely agree other than the last point i think there are better alternatives to aid a cut

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
i completely agree other than the last point i think there are better alternatives to aid a cut

yes of course, i use adderal instead LOL

only the occasional cig if drunk and friend offers

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and socialcel
yes of course, i use adderal instead LOL

only the occasional cig if drunk and friend offers
What do u think of weed in order to NT? Most ppl on bb forums seem to talk down on alc a lot while they say weed is fine

What do u think of weed in order to NT? Most ppl on bb forums seem to talk down on alc a lot while they say weed is fine

i dont like weed, if i smoke it its to just veg out with my close friends and watch something and laugh, would never go to a social setting/party on weed

makes me feel lazy and like a bum i just pop an IR addy instead and feel 10x more outgoing and low inhib

• +1