Dropping in to ask for a general rating and/or pointing out flaws and assets

DarkNebula

DarkNebula

Iron
Title says it all, i'm 16y + 6 months old, if that helps w/ puberty, body development and hormones advice. 5'9", white, oily skin but my acne is fairly controlled, a few acne scars here and there, training in a gym since February 6th 2024, both pics were took last thursday (08/22/2024). other than regulating my awful sleep schedule of 4~5 hours a day and doing cardio with more frequence, what can i do to looksmax?

(inb4: bad posture; 1st one was taken straight after working out that day, i was dead ---- yeah, old yellowing case, old ass 4y old Redmi Note 8 Pro)
WhatsApp Image 2024 08 24 at 175644 1
WhatsApp Image 2024 08 24 at 182706

well its mostly genetics cucked you

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkNebula
well its mostly genetics cucked you
time to yap:
fair, i'm brazilian, my family had the "on a survivable wage" origins, don't expect a pure bloodline here. on bloodlines, my direct family has all of their surnames coming from Portugal and Spain, which effectively doesn't mean jackshit considering it's Portugal and Spain out of all places, but i like the names; my grandpa's 6'1", my parents are around 5'8"~5'9" too, and i got a 7" (length) by 1.2" (width) dick, which is nice. i feel genetics hit me, for sure, but wouldn't say it's a lost case

you’re lacking bones so your total softmaxximg potential isn’t that high, try to increase test as much as possible then cut down at about 18 y/o to 8% bodyfat, that’s your best bet. You’re currently high ltn.

Holy shit it's over u look like an indian

softmaxximg potential isn’t that high,
you’re lacking bones so your total softmaxximg potential isn’t that high, try to increase test as much as possible then cut down at about 18 y/o to 8% bodyfat, that’s your best bet. You’re currently high ltn.
i do need to go measure all that stuff again, a friend of mine who's more knowledgeable about this "cantral tilt, hunter eyes, gonial angle" stuff also mentioned body fat bringing my eyes down and fat rate in general bringing my score down.
also, newfag into looksmaxxing, searched up high ltn and damn, https://looksmax.org/threads/what-does-ltn-mean.662823/post-16712046 alright

Title says it all, i'm 16y + 6 months old, if that helps w/ puberty, body development and hormones advice. 5'9", white, oily skin but my acne is fairly controlled, a few acne scars here and there, training in a gym since February 6th 2024, both pics were took last thursday (08/22/2024). other than regulating my awful sleep schedule of 4~5 hours a day and doing cardio with more frequence, what can i do to looksmax?

(inb4: bad posture; 1st one was taken straight after working out that day, i was dead ---- yeah, old yellowing case, old ass 4y old Redmi Note 8 Pro)
View attachment 3121836View attachment 3121837
also, here's a body pic of this brazilian ">le pajeet phenotype it's over", 6 months working out, 3 months into creatine but that's it in regards to supplements, not even whey. other than trying to hit a protein and carbs quota, i don't have an actual diet, so any food tips for important vitamins and minerals for the skin and bones or whatever are welcome

IMG 20240825 WA0009