Dropping redpills on my father part 2

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Whenever my dad drops me off to uni when I visit home, it's often just me and him in the car discussing life in general. The topic of women comes up often and he has remarked how it now feels like he is talking to a man and how mature I sound, but he says he is worried about my views on women.

My dad asks me what my main goal in life is when it comes to women and shit. So I told him it was to be a high value man so I can have MULTIPLE women/options and that god had given women one power over men which no other being has. The ability to emotionally rattle men, no other creature on this earth outside family, is capable of such destruction upon a man's psyche, that allowing such irrational and volatile beings monopoly over one's love and emotions is foolish. And true power comes from the ability to walk away from a woman and replace her. Once a woman knows she can be replaced and you are willing to walk away, she will fall in line.

My dad being the bluepilled man he is (he is a little redpilled though but I guess that comes with age) tells me I am right but I am being immoral. That such behaviour will only inspire fear and insecurity in whatever woman marries me, she won't be happy (I think that's bullshit in all honesty, women enjoy this sort of behaviour). He carried on and said that the guys I am listening to they all end up having divorces and shit, and that if I want to raise kids I need to not do this shit.

I told him I agree, when it comes to kids you need to compromise. But what if I don't have kids yet? What then?

He pauses and tells me do I not want marriage?

I tell him outside of "halal" shit, what is the point of marriage as a guy when you aren't planning kids? Women want commitment, as a man when you marry you give your #1 barganing chip - your commitment, all for what? There is no advantage to being married, all it means is that now the woman no longer has to work to keep you and she can be lazy.

He tries to then tell me how forgiving women are, but then I drop a statistic redpill and tell him if women are so forgiving why do they start 70% of divorces?

He pauses

I then carry on with my little monologue. See for example the cousin of mine who recently got married? He is 5'3, balding and fat, and what did he marry? A divorcee who is 27 years old. That woman will treat him like shit because he has no options, she has a monopoly over him and he has nothing. Sticking through with a situation like that isn't a power, it's weakness and desperation. The stuff you say only applies when it comes to raising kids, but at the moment? At the moment I'm a young man who does not have kids, so none of this stuff applies to me.

My dad goes silent and he merely says that while I am telling the truth, I can't do this because if I have kids they will be neglected.

I think I am making a little progress with my dad in all honesty, he is becoming more welcoming of my views and seems to sort of agree that my views are legit when it comes to being a single man. But I think in all honesty the only reason he still isn't fully on board because he has only been with 1 woman (my mother) his entire life and grew up in rural bangladesh in the 70s where women weren't really openly whoring out.

The final nail in the coffin would be if a bengali girl who is a good muslim was to be caught being a whore/he saw the avg muslim girl's phone. I do think dropping such a blackpill on my dad would be a bit too much. He is happy the way he is, my mother raises his kids well and that's all that matters. I just feel bad that my dad will die never knowing this shit, he has lived a lie his entire life. He is a good man, hardworker too, and the fact he is being decieved by society and Islam just angers me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Afrikancel, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18340 and 5 others
Whenever my dad drops me off to uni when I visit home, it's often just me and him in the car discussing life in general. The topic of women comes up often and he has remarked how it now feels like he is talking to a man and how mature I sound, but he says he is worried about my views on women.

My dad asks me what my main goal in life is when it comes to women and shit. So I told him it was to be a high value man so I can have MULTIPLE women/options and that god had given women one power over men which no other being is. The ability to emotionally rattle men, no other creature on this earth outside family, is capable of such destruction upon a man's psyche, that allowing such irrational and volatile beings monopoly over one's love and emotions is foolish. And true power comes from the ability to walk away from a woman and replace her. Once a woman knows she can be replaced and you are willing to walk away, she will fall in line.

My dad being the bluepilled man he is (he is a little redpilled though but I guess that comes with age) tells me I am right but I am being immoral. That such behaviour will only inspire fear and insecurity in whatever woman marries me, she won't be happy (I think that's bullshit in all honesty, women enjoy this sort of behaviour). He carried on and said that the guys I am listening to they all end up having divorces and shit, and that if I want to raise kids I need to not do this shit.

I told him I agree, when it comes to kids you need to compromise. But what if I don't have kids yet? What then?

I tell him outside of "halal" shit, what is the point of marriage as a guy when you aren't planning kids? Women want commitment, as a man when you marry you give your #1 barganing chip - your commitment, all for what? There is no advantage to being married, all it means is that now the woman no longer has to work to keep you and she can be lazy.

He tries to then tell me how forgiving women are, but then I drop a statistic redpill and tell him if women are so forgiving why do they start 70% of divorces?

He pauses

I then carry on with my little monologue. See for example the cousin of mine who recently got married? He is 5'3, balding and fat, and what did he marry? A divorcee who is 27 years old. That woman will treat him like shit because he has no options, she has a monopoly over him and he has nothing. Sticking through with a situation like that isn't a power, it's weakness and desperation. The stuff you say only applies when it comes to raising kids, but at the moment? At the moment I'm a young man who does not have kids, so none of this stuff applies to me.

My dad goes silent and he merely says that while I am telling the truth, I can't do this because if I have kids they will be neglected.

I think I am making a little progress with my dad in all honesty, he is becoming more welcoming of my views and seems to sort of agree that my views are legit when it comes to being a single man. But I think in all honesty the only reason he still isn't fully on board because he has only been with 1 woman (my mother) his entire life and grew up in rural bangladesh in the 70s where women weren't really openly whoring out.

The final nail in the coffin would be if a bengali girl who is a good muslim was to be caught being a whore/he saw the avg muslim girl's phone. I do think dropping such a blackpill on my dad would be a bit too much. He is happy the way he is, my mother raises his kids well and that's all that matters. I just feel bad that my dad will die never knowing this shit, he has lived a lie his entire life. He is a good man, hardworker too, and the fact he is being decieved by society and Islam just angers me.
Damn, Im glad my father is blackpilled.. Well he's redpilled at least, Common sense can take you pretty far. But your dad seems like a good person, who has been lied to by society, Just like the rest of us. tHEY CAN lie to us now.... but we'll come back to take our revenge later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, ROTTING and FailedNormieManlet
Damn, Im glad my father is blackpilled.. Well he's redpilled at least, Common sense can take you pretty far. But your dad seems like a good person, who has been lied to by society, Just like the rest of us. tHEY CAN lie to us now.... but we'll come back to take our revenge later
The world he lived in might have been different, but in 2022 in the west the playing field has changed. Even traditonal forms of arranged marriage are dying out now, muslims are now meeting girls from online matrimony sites (and we all know how online dating plays out for men). My dad has never experienced the dating game or anything, so he is clueless in that regard.

I do trust his advice on raising a family though, he makes a good point that doing redpill tier shit like not answering calls, texting twice a day at max and giving little attention will only fuck my kids up.

He did unexpectedly advocate redpill tier stuff (he obviously doesn't know any of the redpill terms or shit), but he was describing how holding frame and shit is needed if you marry a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, stevielake, currylightskin and 1 other person
True . The situation isn't the same. My dad's semi RedPilled but has masculine ideologies
The world he lived in might have been different, but in 2022 in the west the playing field has changed. Even traditonal forms of arranged marriage are dying out now, muslims are now meeting girls from online matrimony sites (and we all know how online dating plays out for men). My dad has never experienced the dating game or anything, so he is clueless in that regard.

I do trust his advice on raising a family though, he makes a good point that doing redpill tier shit like not answering calls, texting twice a day at max and giving little attention will only fuck my kids up.

He did unexpectedly advocate redpill tier stuff (he obviously doesn't know any of the redpill terms or shit), but he was describing how holding frame and shit is needed if you marry a woman.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
True . The situation isn't the same. My dad's semi RedPilled but has masculine ideologies
yeah the thing is, I feel like they didn't grow up in a society surrounded by technology. Things like tinder and smartphones didn't exist back then so women didn't have as many options and thus their hypergamy was at a controllable level, hence they are probably bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
one thing i realized is that women actually like being deceived
if you play it straight with a girl and try to do the right thing its basically over for you unless you're very attractive.

today's society doesnt blame them for anything,
so they can do anything they want when they are young.

if shit goes bad they can play the role of victims later in life.

you should see how my dad's gf who is a single mom "complained" about her drunk first husband. they love this shit.

they give away their prime to some random ass dude that made them feel good, than later in life marry an oblivous jackass.

you literally cant lose if you're at least an average looking girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, FailedNormieManlet and stevielake
True. They don't know how dating works nowadays. Even 3psl bitches can get statusmaxxed chads if they flirt. I don't talk much about women to my dad. Just basic Dating stuff. My parents would genuinely be surprised if they knew women these days are whores and sluts. It feels weird talking about women to my dad
yeah the thing is, I feel like they didn't grow up in a society surrounded by technology. Things like tinder and smartphones didn't exist back then so women didn't have as many options and thus their hypergamy was at a controllable level, hence they are probably bluepilled.

Last edited:
  • +1
dont you guys see how JBs love drugs and doing stupid shit??? they want to be corrupted, they love to sin.

their words never match their actions. they lie to themselves and their parents.

my ex wears pretty dresses, has a good relationship with her father (who is conservative), wants to have a lot kids.

now she is dating a skater and people told me she used to get high on mothballs?????

its so over its not even funny

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and FailedNormieManlet
Man, im so hoping that reality about women isnt actually the way that you niggas describe it :feelsrope:

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and Chadpreetmaybe

My dad asks me what my main goal in life is when it comes to women and shit. So I told him it was to be a high value man so I can have MULTIPLE women/options and that god had given women one power over men which no other being has. The ability to emotionally rattle men, no other creature on this earth outside family, is capable of such destruction upon a man's psyche, that allowing such irrational and volatile beings monopoly over one's love and emotions is foolish. And true power comes from the ability to walk away from a woman and replace her. Once a woman knows she can be replaced and you are willing to walk away, she will fall in line.

He pauses

mirin the openness with your father

mine we dont talk about anything and its too late to talk about anything tbh

yes would not fully let him see the reality, some people just dont deserve to feel the suffering

• +1
mirin the openness with your father

mine we dont talk about anything and its too late to talk about anything tbh

yes would not fully let him see the reality, some people just dont deserve to feel the suffering
my dad talks about a lot of stuff to me tbh. Do you and your dad not see eye to eye or something? My dad sort of respects me more now, like if I tell him I'm not going mosque or if I want to do something, he doesn't bother arguing against me now. I just tell him to accept my decision and he cannot change it

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
my dad talks about a lot of stuff to me tbh. Do you and your dad not see eye to eye or something? My dad sort of respects me more now, like if I tell him I'm not going mosque or if I want to do something, he doesn't bother arguing against me now. I just tell him to accept my decision and he cannot change it
Yeah we don't see eye to eye much really
Just ignore each other tbh

Probs resentment on both our parts
Mine coz I blame a lot of my issues due to his strictness in not letting me out

And him coz he can't open up to me etc

Yeah mine knows he can't change my decision so he doesn't try anymore sees me as a bit of a lost cause probs lol

It's good though your dad's accepting of shit you do now mirin

• +1
Can’t imagine having a “talk” with my dad. My dad is unfortunately one of the most bluepilled stereotypical cucks there is and I never liked him. I was for whatever reason so aware how doomed I potentially would be that I just outright told my mom when I was like 13 that by reproducing with someone like my dad you just ask for your kids to become depressed and have them have hell of a horrible time making a woman wet.

• JFL
Yeah we don't see eye to eye much really
Just ignore each other tbh

Probs resentment on both our parts
Mine coz I blame a lot of my issues due to his strictness in not letting me out

And him coz he can't open up to me etc

Yeah mine knows he can't change my decision so he doesn't try anymore sees me as a bit of a lost cause probs lol

It's good though your dad's accepting of shit you do now mirin
Both of my parents have relaxed considerably after my older brother overdosed on drugs and shit - he has now recovered and lives a normal life. Like my parents have said now that they were pretty stupid for not letting us out and playing sports and how shit like that will lead to poor mental health and higher chance of taking drugs. Older bro has diagnosed depression too, and so my parents are a lot more relaxed and more mindful of mental health issues.

I think as a result they have sort of accepted whatever I do because my older brother has really lowered the bar for them. As long as I'm not drinking, doing drugs or doing anything illegal my parents honestly don't care. I could drop out of uni today and tell them I want to do arts and they'd not be mad or anything and will accept it.

My mum has said she regrets now quashing my earlier dreams of doing a degree in maths or physics because she was too obsessed with me being a doctor and shit. So I'm not really "mad" at my parents anymore, I understand parenting isn't easy and everyone makes mistakes and am glad they've at least realised it and have made steps to prevent my younger bros from being retards, e.g. my youngest brother literally plays sports and is allowed out with his friends and he is by far the most normal and socially adjusted out of everyone in our house.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Chadethnic101
Can’t imagine having a “talk” with my dad. My dad is unfortunately one of the most bluepilled stereotypical cucks there is and I never liked him. I was for whatever reason so aware how doomed I potentially would be that I just outright told my mom when I was like 13 that by reproducing with someone like my dad you just ask for your kids to become depressed and have them have hell of a horrible time making a woman wet.
that's pretty sad man, I was like that with my dad too previously. But like after my older bro overdosed and shit, my parents both became mentally weaker and had to rely on me a bit more. As a result they're a bit more open about shit and accept most things I do.

• +1
Reactions: Morbidlife
Never understood why people have somehow got the idea that women are 'forgiving'.

In dating, there's nothing as brutal and unforgiving as women. 1 flaw and you are out. And even within a relationship it takes 1 argument for her to ditch you and get a new boyfriend/fuckbuddy on tinder the next day.

Maybe women become 'forgiving' when they are old, ugly, infertile and have 0 value. But at that point, who is truly forgiving? The men that continue to associate with her lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
Never understood why people have somehow got the idea that women are 'forgiving'.

In dating, there's nothing as brutal and unforgiving as women. 1 flaw and you are out. And even within a relationship it takes 1 argument for her to ditch you and get a new boyfriend/fuckbuddy on tinder the next day.

Maybe women become 'forgiving' when they are old, ugly, infertile and have 0 value. But at that point, who is truly forgiving? The men that continue to associate with her lmao.
In traditional arranged marriage women don't throw you out like that. You could cheat on a bitch but as long as you have a kid with her, she will stay with you - she will hate you though

In traditional arranged marriage women don't throw you out like that. You could cheat on a bitch but as long as you have a kid with her, she will stay with you - she will hate you though
Aren't 70% of divorces started by women too in traditional arranged marriages? Or are stats different there.

Aren't 70% of divorces started by women too in traditional arranged marriages? Or are stats different there.
Arranged marriages have a divorce rate of 4%. Divorce in bengali community is VERY rare too.

Both of my parents have relaxed considerably after my older brother overdosed on drugs and shit - he has now recovered and lives a normal life. Like my parents have said now that they were pretty stupid for not letting us out and playing sports and how shit like that will lead to poor mental health and higher chance of taking drugs. Older bro has diagnosed depression too, and so my parents are a lot more relaxed and more mindful of mental health issues.

I think as a result they have sort of accepted whatever I do because my older brother has really lowered the bar for them. As long as I'm not drinking, doing drugs or doing anything illegal my parents honestly don't care. I could drop out of uni today and tell them I want to do arts and they'd not be mad or anything and will accept it.

My mum has said she regrets now quashing my earlier dreams of doing a degree in maths or physics because she was too obsessed with me being a doctor and shit. So I'm not really "mad" at my parents anymore, I understand parenting isn't easy and everyone makes mistakes and am glad they've at least realised it and have made steps to prevent my younger bros from being retards, e.g. my youngest brother literally plays sports and is allowed out with his friends and he is by far the most normal and socially adjusted out of everyone in our house.
Yeah defo man

But my dad's ruined the younger brothers lives by not letting them out- they are legit NEETS now and there's nothing I can really do help

Or rather I have a lot of shit on myself I need to fix before I can really give any true support
I feel bad for them man

It's overwhelming too to help them coz they won't do anything I say unless their dad gives the ok.

My dad realises what he's done probs but can't admit it now

I don't blame my father either, he only did what he learnt from his own father who was backwards too.

• +1
He is happy the way he is, my mother raises his kids well and that's all that matters. I just feel bad that my dad will die never knowing this shit, he has lived a lie his entire life. He is a good man, hardworker too, and the fact he is being decieved by society and Islam just angers me.
If your mother hasn't fucked him over and probably never will, then the blackpill wont have any benefit to his life
it's helpful for you to tell him about it to explain why you have the views you do on the modern dating market but that's all really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and FailedNormieManlet
Bangladesh, you mean the same country where there is whorehouse on every corner where 14 year old girls are sold for 150 bucks by their moms to take dicks by 50 men a day. Both men and women are degenerate there, yall deserve the mess.

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
M

He pauses

my dads also like this. But tbh he’s a little bit redpilled just a tiny bit he knows women are deceptive shits and made me promise him I’d never fall in love with a woman as they will use that to hurt you. But besides that he thinks women are great and thinks I’m a slayer little does he know I’m incel, by my age he impregnated multiple women and was slaying and im here typing this up whislt playing video games
87F761AE EE2A 4DF8 967C B3E858008AB2

• +1
Yeah defo man

But my dad's ruined the younger brothers lives by not letting them out- they are legit NEETS now and there's nothing I can really do help

Or rather I have a lot of shit on myself I need to fix before I can really give any true support
I feel bad for them man

It's overwhelming too to help them coz they won't do anything I say unless their dad gives the ok.

My dad realises what he's done probs but can't admit it now

I don't blame my father either, he only did what he learnt from his own father who was backwards too.
Yeah that’s fucked I guess, my younger brothers have always sort of just listened to whatever I said over the advice of my parents. My 17 year old bro is aware of blackpill shit and so he is aware of how bluepilled our parents are.

Youngest brother also just follows whatever I say because parents would always tell my siblings that I’d have the worst life because I don’t listen to them and play sports and shit and I’m going to rack up injuries. Whereas my older brother will live the best life because he is more obedient.

Obviously that turned out to be false, my parents now suffer from health issues, I am physically the healthiest and seem to have a future going for me too.

As a result, whatever I tell my brothers they just listen to it. My mother has been wrong about a few things too, so her authority on stuff isn’t as relevant as it was before.

I guess the age gap between my brothers is a factor too, I’m 4 year’s older than my younger bro and 7 years older than the other one.

Overall, I think you’d have to disagree with your parents on something and then let them be proven wrong. If you prove them wrong enough times, their authority will be questioned.

If your brothers are like mid 20s though. It might be a bit hard for them, my cousin who recently got married. He is a bit of a loser in life and still never questions anything. I do think it’s over if you’re low IQ. High IQ people deffo question shit

• +1
If your mother hasn't fucked him over and probably never will, then the blackpill wont have any benefit to his life
it's helpful for you to tell him about it to explain why you have the views you do on the modern dating market but that's all really
Yeah for sure. I’ve only given my dad my reasoning behind shit. I don’t want him to be in total shock when I’m late 20s and not married and I’m with a girl or some shit

Yeah that’s fucked I guess, my younger brothers have always sort of just listened to whatever I said over the advice of my parents. My 17 year old bro is aware of blackpill shit and so he is aware of how bluepilled our parents are.

Youngest brother also just follows whatever I say because parents would always tell my siblings that I’d have the worst life because I don’t listen to them and play sports and shit and I’m going to rack up injuries. Whereas my older brother will live the best life because he is more obedient.

Obviously that turned out to be false, my parents now suffer from health issues, I am physically the healthiest and seem to have a future going for me too.

As a result, whatever I tell my brothers they just listen to it. My mother has been wrong about a few things too, so her authority on stuff isn’t as relevant as it was before.

I guess the age gap between my brothers is a factor too, I’m 4 year’s older than my younger bro and 7 years older than the other one.

Overall, I think you’d have to disagree with your parents on something and then let them be proven wrong. If you prove them wrong enough times, their authority will be questioned.

If your brothers are like mid 20s though. It might be a bit hard for them, my cousin who recently got married. He is a bit of a loser in life and still never questions anything. I do think it’s over if you’re low IQ. High IQ people deffo question shit
I've proved my dad wrong a million times, he knows I'm the one who will leave without a whim, hence why he doesn't bother me on things no more.

He has a big ego whereas sounds like your dad's more open to things which my dad will say what you think he should do and give 2 scenarios- you give your suggestion he'll do the opposite everytime lol

The thing is the younger two are much younger than me ones 15 the others 19
My elder brother tries to help them but end of the day my dad doesn't let them do anything

Hurts me a lot ngl man, coz me and my older bro are going to have to support the younger two in the future heavily, worry they won't even be able to hold down jobs almost

• +1
I've proved my dad wrong a million times, he knows I'm the one who will leave without a whim, hence why he doesn't bother me on things no more.

He has a big ego whereas sounds like your dad's more open to things which my dad will say what you think he should do and give 2 scenarios- you give your suggestion he'll do the opposite everytime lol

The thing is the younger two are much younger than me ones 15 the others 19
My elder brother tries to help them but end of the day my dad doesn't let them do anything

Hurts me a lot ngl man, coz me and my older bro are going to have to support the younger two in the future heavily, worry they won't even be able to hold down jobs almost
Mad you have 3 bros and you're 2nd son as well - same here. Did your older brother slay more too? My older bro slayed more than me, he isn't even aware of blackpill shit JFL.

My dad is only open after my brother's coma tbh. He had his whole world flipped upside down and all his previous beliefs went out the window.

My dad often tells my bros that when they're older, no one will support them - not even their own bros because we will be too busy with our wife and kids. So we need to start building our lives up now.

Does your dad never give advice to your siblings?

• +1
Mad you have 3 bros and you're 2nd son as well - same here. Did your older brother slay more too? My older bro slayed more than me, he isn't even aware of blackpill shit JFL.

My dad is only open after my brother's coma tbh. He had his whole world flipped upside down and all his previous beliefs went out the window.

My dad often tells my bros that when they're older, no one will support them - not even their own bros because we will be too busy with our wife and kids. So we need to start building our lives up now.

Does your dad never give advice to your siblings?
Yeah lmao slayed way more than me wasnt even a joke and he's 5ft4, literally hot girls too all white lmao married to a Bengali girl now though

I mog him now, but glad it's me in my situation rather than him, because I actually have a chance whereas nowadays due to his height he'd have no chance.

My dad does the same but the damage is done from his angry ways tbh and they're just scared and don't really take it on board. The fact that he's not let them really socialise has made them aspie/autistic so it's very tough to fix.
I just hope they're happy I'm time even if delusional on the ways of the world.

The blackpilled truth would destroy them, I've tried to help them be conscious of their looks but they really couldn't care less srs

• +1
Yeah lmao slayed way more than me wasnt even a joke and he's 5ft4, literally hot girls too all white lmao married to a Bengali girl now though

I mog him now, but glad it's me in my situation rather than him, because I actually have a chance whereas nowadays due to his height he'd have no chance.

My dad does the same but the damage is done from his angry ways tbh and they're just scared and don't really take it on board. The fact that he's not let them really socialise has made them aspie/autistic so it's very tough to fix.
I just hope they're happy I'm time even if delusional on the ways of the world.

The blackpilled truth would destroy them, I've tried to help them be conscious of their looks but they really couldn't care less srs
Ffs I think older brothers slay more because they were given more responsibility whereas guys like us (I assume) we avoided all responsibility at all costs and hated making decisions - which led us to get approach anxiety and other beta faggot traits.

Same with my older bro, I mog him to hell now since he has gained weight and his hairline is shit - I am hopping on fin ASAP JFL.

My younger bro claims to not care for his looks and says he wants to avoid women - but I told him it was cope and showed him his future by pointing towards my beta faggot cousin. He is now taking looksmaxxing a bit more seriously and doesn't want to age badly. He has been lifting before that though - will probs teach him how to cook when done with uni tbh.

Youngest bro he is very looks conscious (I can tell) and is a bit insecure about being so scrawny so he is asking me to take him to the gym. I probably will sometime soon, but the gym I go to has a minimum age of 16 which is a bit gay tbh.

My older bro is a lot more low inhib than me too, he literally looks worse than me but slays more because he is low inhib and charismatic

• Love it
Ffs I think older brothers slay more because they were given more responsibility whereas guys like us (I assume) we avoided all responsibility at all costs and hated making decisions - which led us to get approach anxiety and other beta faggot traits.

Same with my older bro, I mog him to hell now since he has gained weight and his hairline is shit - I am hopping on fin ASAP JFL.

My younger bro claims to not care for his looks and says he wants to avoid women - but I told him it was cope and showed him his future by pointing towards my beta faggot cousin. He is now taking looksmaxxing a bit more seriously and doesn't want to age badly. He has been lifting before that though - will probs teach him how to cook when done with uni tbh.

Youngest bro he is very looks conscious (I can tell) and is a bit insecure about being so scrawny so he is asking me to take him to the gym. I probably will sometime soon, but the gym I go to has a minimum age of 16 which is a bit gay tbh.

My older bro is a lot more low inhib than me too, he literally looks worse than me but slays more because he is low inhib and charismatic
Yeah you called literally it, I never had to take true responsibility therefore could drift thru life lol
I was always looks conscious since 7, coz I got a scar on my eyebrow at that age and everybOdy asked me wtf happened to you, your are ugly etc, girls would avoid me everything
Real trauma and shit so it's made me want to do this shit badly and succeed

My elder bro was fastest at school and good at sports so had status so could get the hottest girls lol hes naturally better looking than me too, pretty boy, I was the uglier ogreish turned mascthetic now. He smooth skin mogs me to suicide to this day lol, was ripped as shit too whereas I was chubby lol

Sounds like your younger brothers will eventually find their way, they're both defo looks conscious and sound very young? (17-19 range) so can improve quick if they are serious, which will come eventually for them.

Yeah get on fin man and research every protocol coz I would lose all appeal bald esp with race pill tax too (exaggerated but true tbh)
Is your elder brother married or just doing his own thing since his overdose?

• +1
Yeah you called literally it, I never had to take true responsibility therefore could drift thru life lol
I was always looks conscious since 7, coz I got a scar on my eyebrow at that age and everybOdy asked me wtf happened to you, your are ugly etc, girls would avoid me everything
Real trauma and shit so it's made me want to do this shit badly and succeed

My elder bro was fastest at school and good at sports so had status so could get the hottest girls lol hes naturally better looking than me too, pretty boy, I was the uglier ogreish turned mascthetic now. He smooth skin mogs me to suicide to this day lol, was ripped as shit too whereas I was chubby lol

Sounds like your younger brothers will eventually find their way, they're both defo looks conscious and sound very young? (17-19 range) so can improve quick if they are serious, which will come eventually for them.

Yeah get on fin man and research every protocol coz I would lose all appeal bald esp with race pill tax too (exaggerated but true tbh)
Is your elder brother married or just doing his own thing since his overdose?
Yeah my parents would call me a "kham soor" (work thief) because I'd avoid any responsibility JFL.

My oldest bro is taller than me and more low inhib tbh.

My younger bros are 14 and 17 so they will probably end up with their own sort of way, I am probably going to put my younger brother on tret too soon and tell him how to keep his skin young.

My older bro is 23 atm, he had a gf but broke up with her a few weeks ago - ugly white girl tho. He now has a job and works and seems to be making a decent career, he says he is open to marriage. He is trying to lose weight atm too. Idk what he plans to do in the future, he says he wants to open his own business but idk how serious he is about it.

The thing with my older brother is, is that he just does shit because I am doing shit and doesn't like the feeling that I will progress - he doesn't sabotage my attempts or anything but sibling rivalry is legit.

I got a perm and now he wants a perm, I lift weights now he wants to lift weights, I am starting to be srs about jobs and shit, now he is being srs, etc. My parents are glad at least he is being motivated to do shit though, but it is a bit funny he has always been like this since childhood.

• +1
Yeah my parents would call me a "kham soor" (work thief) because I'd avoid any responsibility JFL.

My oldest bro is taller than me and more low inhib tbh.

My younger bros are 14 and 17 so they will probably end up with their own sort of way, I am probably going to put my younger brother on tret too soon and tell him how to keep his skin young.

My older bro is 23 atm, he had a gf but broke up with her a few weeks ago - ugly white girl tho. He now has a job and works and seems to be making a decent career, he says he is open to marriage. He is trying to lose weight atm too. Idk what he plans to do in the future, he says he wants to open his own business but idk how serious he is about it.

The thing with my older brother is, is that he just does shit because I am doing shit and doesn't like the feeling that I will progress - he doesn't sabotage my attempts or anything but sibling rivalry is legit.

I got a perm and now he wants a perm, I lift weights now he wants to lift weights, I am starting to be srs about jobs and shit, now he is being srs, etc. My parents are glad at least he is being motivated to do shit though, but it is a bit funny he has always been like this since childhood.
Hahaha that's funny

Yeah be careful with tret super young in case fat pad loss (dunno if I'm coping though lmao)

Damn I see he's not that old then just couple years older than you lol yeah it's legit he'll follow everything you do lmao but you'll mog him coz better hairline and knowledge etc
My elder brothers the same except he was always better at everything now he doesn't care lmao but when I got lean he was like damn I used to be like that haha

• +1
Hahaha that's funny

Yeah be careful with tret super young in case fat pad loss (dunno if I'm coping though lmao)

Damn I see he's not that old then just couple years older than you lol yeah it's legit he'll follow everything you do lmao but you'll mog him coz better hairline and knowledge etc
My elder brothers the same except he was always better at everything now he doesn't care lmao but when I got lean he was like damn I used to be like that haha
What is the age gap for you? And fatpad loss is minor isn't it? My older bro mogs me in a few things, apart from sports.

My older bro sends me tiktoks about short niggas going to the gym JFL, he tells me that I literally am autistic and my looks are enough to slay JFL

• +1
What is the age gap for you? And fatpad loss is minor isn't it? My older bro mogs me in a few things, apart from sports.

My older bro sends me tiktoks about short niggas going to the gym JFL, he tells me that I literally am autistic and my looks are enough to slay JFL
He's 4 years older, yeah probably is minor tbh, I've not noticed any or if so a little, I have tear troughs anyway

He's not better looking than you is he, you said he wasn't earlier right?
Hahaha he's clearly not been blackpilled yet jfl,
Even how I am now I feel isn't enough to slay good quality women, just lower tier with odd hot girl
Although in a month this will level up soon optimistic

• +1
He's 4 years older, yeah probably is minor tbh, I've not noticed any or if so a little, I have tear troughs anyway

He's not better looking than you is he, you said he wasn't earlier right?
Hahaha he's clearly not been blackpilled yet jfl,
Even how I am now I feel isn't enough to slay good quality women, just lower tier with odd hot girl
Although in a month this will level up soon optimistic
Atm he isn't better looking than me, he was lean at one point - not ripped but just skinny. And he fucked a fair amount at uni, has done shit like finger girls at club dance floors etc. All when he was lean though.

He fucks a lot of low quality girls though, when he was leaner he was fucking some decent looking chicks. Atm I mog him to hell and back, but during our youths he mogged me. The gap is going to only get bigger though, I feel like you in the sense that as my peers are getting older I am actually looking better because so many guys are falling off hard.

I am optimistic by next year I will be comfortably mogging most guys.

Also my older brother puts himself out there a lot more than I do. I don't flirt with people a lot and keep a lot of my interactions strictly friendly whereas he doesn't care. He is right that if I loosened up a bit and just started flirting with girls more I'd have a much better time. He's seen me text girls and says I give too much "fuck boy" vibes and that's why they aren't down to meet as much because I keep messages brief and only text to meet up or some shit

• +1

happy to see a thread on this forum where someone actually has a decent relationship with their parents

• +1
happy to see a thread on this forum where someone actually has a decent relationship with their parents
A lot of people hate their parents a bit too much tbh. Some for valid reasons others for stupid af reasons. Realising your parents are people and make mistakes will probably improve your relationship with them a lot more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
A lot of people hate their parents a bit too much tbh. Some for valid reasons others for stupid af reasons. Realising your parents are people and make mistakes will probably improve your relationship with them a lot more
Exactly, they are just people. Too many people on here, and in our generation in general, that treat their parents like shit despite the fact that they're probably the only people in their entire lives that will actually look out for their best interests.

Part of that is also realizing that they grew up in a very different time. They could only prepare us for the world they knew, somewhat unaware of the fact that the world would change more in 2 decades than it has in the hundred years before it. For the majority, modern parents trying to teach their kids modern social / relationship norms is like a kindergartener trying to teach college students Calc 3.

Last edited:
  • +1
Exactly, they are just people. Too many people on here, and in our generation in general, that treat their parents like shit despite the fact that they're probably the only people in their entire lives that will actually look out for their best interests.

Part of that is also realizing that they grew up in a very different time. They could only prepare us for the world they knew, somewhat unaware of the fact that the world would change more in 2 decades than it has in the last hundred years. For the majority, modern parents trying to teach their kids modern social / relationship norms is like a kindergartener trying to teach college students Calc 3.
agreed. Users who can't come to the conclusion parents are flawed people who aren't meant to be perfect have simply not grown up yet. It's a part of maturing knowing that not everything is perfect and people are flawed as fuck.