Drug diary #3

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
For those who followed my diary yesterday you probably know that I took a dose of kratom yesterday at midnight, and man was it good. I slept well and had some trippy dreams after that. Now I haven't had it yet, but my plan for today is to take a dose, maybe some nutmeg in coffee, go out, maybe have a beer and then look for some Psilocybe Semilanceata (magic mushrooms). It's still early in the season, but I checked and confirmed that other people in my country has started to find them! This is really exciting. Shrooms is one of my favorite drugs of all time due to their therapeutic nature.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Took some kratom, a nutmeg coffee, 1 scoop PWO with l-tyrosine and now I'm enjoying a beer as I'm walking to the meadows. We'll see if I find anything!

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
Didn't find any. It's definitely too early where I live. Will wait at least a couple weeks. Might be nice to have another beer now like a sort of a consolation.

Maybe I should do Kratom every other day. What do you think about that? I could also do something like mon-fri then the weekend off.

I'm already at 18 grams and I'm really tempted to take another 7 grams even though I'm trying to stay within 20 grams a day. Maybe if I take tomorrow off it's OK? I took a strong beer so the kratom on top would truly potentiate the effects. This is what it's like being an addict, kids (flippin' awesome 😎).

I'm already at 18 grams and I'm really tempted to take another 7 grams even though I'm trying to stay within 20 grams a day. Maybe if I take tomorrow off it's OK? I took a strong beer so the kratom on top would truly potentiate the effects. This is what it's like being an addict, kids (flippin' awesome 😎).
double it buddy, no, triple it even

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I will take a 3rd beer now too because it's day #3 of my diary!

I experienced joy today. I think I'm gonna try to do one day on/one day off. Even better would be one day on/two days off, but we'll see.