drugs are tooo much

2-cb is meowing
Can you hear the meows mogger?

My man has gone straight off the cob

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
My man has gone straight off the cob
it was waaaay too much.

my heart/brain couldnt handle it at the peak. It's like you have this FIRE in you that makes you want to do EVERYTHING.
So you start jumping, dancing, moving, shouting. Yet every move you make only induces an even greater desire to do an even bigger thing.

I wanted to fly away, no earthly experience was able to satisfy me.

my heartbeat was going insane and I couldn't find rest. I put myself isolated in the bath-room without music, yet the restlessness was too intense. It was unstoppable and I had to go back and get more impulses.

I needed to feel do experience think say write more

this was one of the biggest highs I've ever had, one for the books.

So random out of nowhere, just snorting mephedrone and ketamine but Ive done that 50+ times already so wasnt expecting anything new

just 2cb was the difference + good vibe combined with that.

all about using new drugs guess. 2cb really did a thing here, holy fuck + my good vibe

Helo Moggergaston. I am Debjeet Ravin uncle from India, and I have an important mesage for you. Drugs are veri bad, you should stop doing them. My frend Jerry has some yummy candy to give you instead. For just 20 rupis, you can have the tastiest candy in the neiborhood, evryone will be so jelous of you. This is a golden oportunity, dont miss it. Contact Jerry on Wasupp at +472939423, and get the best candy.

You desarv the best, to be happy and healthy. Imagine evryone admiring your yummy candy and not doing bad drugs. Trust in Jerry and Debjeet Ravin uncle, your frends from India. Lets make your life sweet and beutiful, starting today.
caging at these replies now :lul:❤️(y)

in my peak i couldnt even read anything, didnt have the attentionspan, only busy trying to make sense of what I was feeling/seeing myself.

jfl at normal life, i feel so sober and everything is boring asf again

snorting massive lines again and leaving this place behind. see you on the other side

caging at these replies now :lul:❤️(y)

in my peak i couldnt even read anything, didnt have the attentionspan, only busy trying to make sense of what I was feeling/seeing myself.
Ah, Moggergaston, my frend, let me tell you about India, very special place, yes? Here, me and my frend Jerry, we take shits together on street, no problem, like it’s normal thing. We sit side by side, doing our busyness, talking about life, you know? It's like big bonding time for us, discussing everything under sun while doing our nature calls. People pass by, they don't even notice, it's just how things are here, very casual, yes?

After we finish, we get tasty curry, eating it out of toilet bowl, very delishus, yes? The curry has all the best spices, makes it taste so good, even if we eat from bowl. It’s like special way to enjoy meal, very unique. We laugh, we chat, it’s very good time.

Then, after curry, we enjoy gummy worms together. Sharing with you, my frend Moggergaston, makes it even more special. We sit together, eating gummy worms, talking about life and big questions. Life here full of unique experiens and fun times with frends! Every day is new adventure, something special always happening.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yeah nicotine and junk food already gives me schizo tier dopamine whenever i try weed i go crazy

jfl at normal life, i feel so sober and everything is boring asf again

snorting massive lines again and leaving this place behind. see you on the other side
Ah, Moggergaston, my frend, you need to stop being racist, ok? Me and Jerry, we don't like this behavior, no good, my frend. We are all same under the sky, yes? So, we want to show you how nice India is and how good our food is.

In India, we believe in unity and respecting each other, no matter where we come from or what we look like. We all have hearts that beat the same way, my frend. So, let's put aside these bad feelings and come together, yes?

Me and Jerry, we will invite you to eat curry with us, very tasty, yes? Imagine sitting with us, sharing a big plate of hot, spicy curry, made with love and all the best spices. The flavors will dance on your tongue, making you feel happy and warm inside. It's not just about food, it's about friendship and sharing good times together.

And guess what? Jerry’s dad is having a big wedding soon in New Delhi, big celebration, so much amazing food! Weddings in India are full of joy, music, dancing, and of course, delicious food. You will get to taste all kinds of dishes, from spicy curries to sweet desserts, all made with care and tradition. The aroma alone will make you hungry!

We will sit together, enjoy the food, and have good time, yes? You will see how wonderful Indian culture is, and we will have great time together, no more bad thoughts, only good vibes and tasty food, my frend. You will see the bright colors, hear the joyful music, and feel the warmth of our hospitality.

Come join us, my frend, and let's celebrate together! Forget the bad things and embrace the good. You will love it, I promise. This is the real India, full of love, laughter, and delicious food. Let's make new memories together, and build a friendship that lasts.