drugs are tooo much

you understand by feeling, feelings are cheat codes in the simulation

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you understand by feeling, feelings are cheat codes in the simulation
this this this.

overthinking, being rational etc. it's a very difficult life to live.
You should only apply it to certain aspects of your life only, ideally. Allow yourself to simply feel and live life according to feelings in the majority of your life.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
sometimes when high I get the feeling I discovered the secret of life but its hard to remember when sober

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
sometimes when high I get the feeling I discovered the secret of life but its hard to remember when sober
and when you try to explain it while high, it's incredibly hard to explain still.

indeed. drugs are magical, the things it does to you, how it makes you think, it's hard to put into words.

I said what the fuck man you stupid niigwr

And then she bit ny face and i fucking snakced her then she rurned into a dinosaur

I said what the fuck man you stupid niigwr

And then she bit ny face and i fucking snakced her then she rurned into a dinosaur

So many liars said that shit everytime i go to the library said 2016 but that shit was a lie

He played the speaker and dance and that shit give me suicidefuel because of the pokemon and he dance fuck man so suicidefuel for me i love the taco song

So many liars said that shit everytime i go to the library said 2016 but that shit was a lie

He played the speaker and dance and that shit give me suicidefuel because of the pokemon and he dance fuck man so suicidefuel for me i love the taco song
Get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta