drunk arab dude called me a nigger at a party right now, and

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
My friend invited me at a house party, I usually refuse, but i decided to give it a shot. Once there I was just chilling chatting with a cute girl, making joke, standard things. it was a cute brunette latina with massive tits, and ass she was dressed like a whore, se had a tight skirt and a croptop like this
we could see her belly button she had a ring on it. her face was similar to this
, but extremely thick body, the hottest girl of the party imo. she was with her becky asian friend.
Exactly my type.:what:
After abt 10 minutes of chatting and flirtingwith her, which she replied postively tod, I was about to ask for her number or get to a quiter place to talk more.
at the party there was a group of guys laughing and talking loudly, there was a dude with them eyeing me hard, and the latina too. I think he didn't had the balls to aproach the girl, so he was mad and jealous seeing me charming her.
i was abt to leave with both of them to talk in a quiter place and maybe try to kiss the girl. then the guy i was talking abt came in, he tried first to talk to us and do some small talk, He was obviously drunk, he was around a 5'7 manlet arab normie I'd say he started to have a receding hairline. I'm a polite person, I wanted to throw him away and tell him to leave. but instead i smiled and responded to the small talk and did some jokes to ease the tension.
then he started to compliment the latina, telling her she's cute, she smilled and said thanks, then looked right in my eyes, I think she was excepting a reaction from me.
I then decided that it was time to end it, told him we were abt to go, and she said "yes i'm tired I'm going to sleep goodbye, manu le coq can you dirve me home please?", the guy really wanted to have the girl, he insisted for her to stay longer, I told him she wanted to leave and me too, then he said "'don't talk to me you stupid nigger":eek::eek: very loudly and everyone around us heard it;
I was shocked tbh, I don't handle confrontation very well, at the moment I wasn't particulary offended or anything, i was thinking abt the best way to extract the lmore value from this situation. He technically insulted me with the n word in front of everyone, I can't let it pass or the girl will think i'm a pussy and my friends too. But on the other side I haven't been in a fight for a very long time, I might be not an optimal fighter, regardless i'm still gymmaxed and tower him for 7-10 cm, and I'm perfectly sober, so I pbly have te best odds to get away from this.
I told him "what did you said?" he replied 'shut up bitch i'm not talking to you' I think in his mind he think he was impressing the girl and winning her over by disrepting me.
I then loaded my fist in my hand, fixed my legs in the ground, I had a perfect posture, and throwed him the most powerfull punch I've never loaded out in my life, I litterally felt his skull cracking under my knuckles. he then flied around like a fucking doll and fall on the ground.*
Everyone had their eyes on me afterward, the asian girl started scream on me telling me that I was an asshole. Then the friends of the dudes came out , they were 3 i was all alone, they jumped me in every direction I fighted my best I managed to put one of them down, but they definitely were too numerous, people weren't trying to stop anything they were just looking at it and filming with their cellphone. the first dude I punched in the first place was passed out I think, he had his eyes staring into nothing, and people were trying to get him concious back.
2 minutes after they jumped me i was on the ground being kicked in the face and miraculously my friends who at another part of the houseet I think jumped in like spiderman and kicked the guys out, we fought like animals we were 3 they were 4. Punch were thrown kicks, I ad blood on my face and on my hands ground. but fortunately i think we had the win on this one, they were all on the ground having their guts kicked out by us. people came in to separate us because they couldn't fight anymore.
Me and my friends were kicked out of the party. My best friend asked me wtf happened, when i were driving, i told him it was for a latina with a fat ass. they laughed, and told me they understand, they were quite fine physically but regarding myself I was covered in bruises, I had blood on my face my lip was open, I can't open my my left eye, I had pain all over my body especially and horrible pain in my stomach which have been kicked multiple times. and i think i've some broken bones. I've the phone number of the latina at least, maybe seeing me beat up another dude will make her lust for me more.
I'm in my bed right now, as I'm writting this, I can't sleep bcz of the pain.
was it worth it?
totally

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, House Lannister, justinzayn and 21 others
n.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17918 and 7 others
I just spent 30k on my daughter birthday

Everybody had fun nigga everybody lit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Quantumphysics, justinzayn and 10 others
My friend invited me at a house party, I usually refuse, but i decided to give it a shot. Once there I was just chilling chatting with a cute girl, making joke, standard things. it was a cute brunette latina with massive tits, and ass she was dressed like a whore, se had a tight skirt and a croptop like thisView attachment 1763930 we could see her belly button she had a ring on it. her face was similar to thisView attachment 1763891, but extremely thick body, the hottest girl of the party imo. she was with her becky asian friend.
After abt 10 minutes of chatting and flirtingwith her, which she replied postively tod, I was about to ask for her number or get to a quiter place to talk more.
at the party there was a group of guys laughing and talking loudly, there was a dude with them eyeing me hard, and the latina too. I think he didn't had the balls to aproach the girl, so he was mad and jealous seeing me charming her.
i was abt to leave with both of them to talk in a quiter place and maybe try to kiss the girl. then the guy i was talking abt came in, he tried first to talk to us and do some small talk, He was obviously drunk, he was around a 5'7 manlet arab normie I'd say he started to have a receding hairline. I'm a polite person, I wanted to throw him away and tell him to leave. but instead i smiled and responded to the small talk and did some jokes to ease the tension.
then he started to compliment the latina, telling her she's cute, she smilled and said thanks, then looked right in my eyes, I think she was excepting a reaction from me.
I then decided that it was time to end it, told him we were abt to go, and she said "yes i'm tired I'm going to sleep goodbye, manu le coq can you dirve me home please?", the guy really wanted to have the girl, he insisted for her to stay longer, I told him she wanted to leave and me too, then he said "'don't talk to me you stupid nigger":eek::eek: very loudly and everyone around us heard it;
I was shocked tbh, I don't handle confrontation very well, at the moment I wasn't particulary offended or anything, i was thinking abt the best way to extract the lmore value from this situation. He technically insulted me with the n word in front of everyone, I can't let it pass or the girl will think i'm a pussy and my friends too. But on the other side I haven't been in a fight for a very long time, I might be not an optimal fighter, regardless i'm still gymmaxed and tower him for 7-10 cm, and I'm perfectly sober, so I pbly have te best odds to get away from this.
I told him "what did you said?" he replied 'shut up bitch i'm not talking to you' I think in his mind he think he was impressing the girl and winning her over by disrepting me.
I then loaded my fist in my hand, fixed my legs in the ground, I had a perfect posture, and throwed him the most powerfull punch I've never loaded out in my life, I litterally felt his skull cracking under my knuckles. he then flied around like a fucking doll and fall on the ground.*
Everyone had their eyes on me afterward, the asian girl started scream on me telling me that I was an asshole. Then the friends of the dudes came out , they were 3 i was all alone, they jumped me in every direction I fighted my best I managed to put one of them down, but they definitely were too numerous, people weren't trying to stop anything they were just looking at it and filming with their cellphone. the first dude I punched in the first place was passed out I think, he had his eyes staring into nothing, and people were trying to get him concious back.
2 minutes after they jumped me i was on the ground being kicked in the face and miraculously my friends who at another part of the houseet I think jumped in like spiderman and kicked the guys out, we fought like animals we were 3 they were 4. Punch were thrown kicks, I ad blood on my face and on my hands ground. but fortunately i think we had the win on this one, they were all on the ground having their guts kicked out by us. people came in to separate us because they couldn't fight anymore.
Me and my friends were kicked out of the party. My best friend asked me wtf happened, when i were driving, i told him it was for a latina with a fat ass. they laughed, and told me they understand, they were quite fine physically but regarding myself I was covered in bruises, I had blood on my face my lip was open, I can't open my my left eye, I had pain all over my body especially and horrible pain in my stomach which have been kicked multiple times. and i think i've some broken bones. I've the phone number of the latina at least, maybe seeing me beat up another dude will make her lust for me more.
was it worth it?
totally
TLDR: did you smash the sand niggers brains in if not then your a tyroical pussy French African boy, in the UK an Arab would be chicken shit to say that to a black here they’d have their head stomped unless it’s “nigga” which even Albanians are allowed to say here as it’s not bad word

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, closedplatecel, Chadeep and 2 others
tag
@Mogpogs @Nameless_Sunflower @8PSLcel @Thompsonz @Xangsane @KING REIDYZ @Growth Plate @Racky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Growth Plate, Xangsane and 1 other person
He was asking for it. Dying for it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
TLDR: did you smash the sand niggers brains in if not then your a tyroical pussy French African boy, in the UK an Arab would be chicken shit to say that to a black here they’d have their head stomped unless it’s “nigga” which even Albanians are allowed to say here as it’s not bad word
I did, i think i even get a little too hard on the poor boy

Awww look at her QT chinky eyes I wanna kiss her (the foid on right) and then pick up the baby and hold it so adorable
Thanks

As unlikely as it seems with the amount of stuff I post about my life, most of it is still private

• +1
Thanks

As unlikely as it seems with the amount of stuff I post about my life, most of it is still private
So cute I love their eyes
I did, i think i even get a little too hard on the poor boy
no fuck him you should have cracked the Arab skull. Arabs are pussies they bum blacks and Albanians here pathetic brown smudge race. I guess Arabs do mogg pakis though so they have that going for them

no fuck him you should have cracked the Arab skull. Arabs are pussies they bum blacks and Albanians here pathetic brown smudge race. I guess Arabs do mogg pakis though so they have that going for them
stop being racist, my friend wo helped me was arab too

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Hero of the Imperium and closedplatecel
stop being racist, my friend wo helped me was arab too
Mashallah brother he is a true Maghrebi prince @KING REIDYZ thansk for helping this BBCcel you get good Dimmi for this brother. He wasn’t arab he was Amazigh which is Berber bad boy

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Manu le coq
Lifemogged by the weirdo with an Undertale avi, gg :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, fauxfox, ascension and 3 others
My friend invited me at a house party, I usually refuse, but i decided to give it a shot. Once there I was just chilling chatting with a cute girl, making joke, standard things. it was a cute brunette latina with massive tits, and ass she was dressed like a whore, se had a tight skirt and a croptop like thisView attachment 1763930 we could see her belly button she had a ring on it. her face was similar to thisView attachment 1763891, but extremely thick body, the hottest girl of the party imo. she was with her becky asian friend.
was it worth it?
totally
Horrible situation if true. When people call you nigger, whiteboy or chink you better get ready to throw hands unless you want ppl to see you as a punk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, justinzayn, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
was it worth it?
totally
Is this France?
You should have shoved him and went to your friends directly since there were 300 sandniggers outnumbering you
In the US and similar countries nobody interferes when a black person beats up someone

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Manu le coq
Based

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, GetShrekt and Manu le coq
It was probably @KING REIDYZ

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
Is this France?
You should have shoved him and went to your friends directly since there were 300 sandniggers outnumbering you
In the US and similar countries nobody interferes when a black person beats up someone
NAH not france belgium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ballskin
Call him a kaffir. :lul:

• Woah
NAH not france belgium
Brutal niggas aren’t respected in mainland Europe like they are in America.
People will cross the road to avoid them over there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 3828 and Manu le coq
was it worth it?
totally
Be careful in case he tries to jump you.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Could have fucked her if u stayed peacefully tbh

so you're like 178cm right?

But how do you know if it's nigger or nigga in the UK you all be pronouncing it the same jfl

niggas fighting over a bitch
focus on some money

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PubertyMaxxer
Should’ve just said something to socially shame him and just fuck the thicc latina. There is no better revenge than cooming in the pussy of the foid he wanted jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard, GetShrekt and 2 others

Arabs aren't pussies faggot. Maybe the little UK faggot ones, most British people no matter their race/ethnicity are low T anyways. Arab mogger master race, we created civilization and rule the world. Levantine Arabs are literally whiter than whites but still have the privileges of having some exotic mogger Arab genes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3828 and ballskin
Should’ve just said something to socially shame him and just fuck the thicc latina. There is no better revenge than cooming in the pussy of the foid he wanted jfl
what could have I said? he humilated me publicly, I didn't even wanted to fight:feelswhy:

• +1
what could have I said? he humilated me publicly, I didn't even wanted to fight:feelswhy:
By virtue of him calling you a nigger all the normies would’ve automatically been on your side dude jfl.

You literally were about to bring the foid he wanted home + he committed social suicide by saying no no word in public you could’ve just called him a balding manlet or some shit and fucked the latina.

Now you are bleeding nigga with no pussy what were you thinking:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kooshin, Deleted member 20652, Jarate and 7 others
tag
@Mogpogs @Nameless_Sunflower @8PSLcel @Thompsonz @Xangsane @KING REIDYZ @Growth Plate @Racky
Based , you put that subhuman in his place

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and Manu le coq
don't care about your essay. cute girls you posted though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 3828
@Manu le coq If he was drunk you should've been emotionally intelligent enough to just physically push him and cuss him out.

You made it way bigger than it was imo but you should always stand up for yourself especially to racists. If he was sober, what you did would be the right thing to and also lit LOL

But he was drunk so it's a diff story. And you didn't even end up getting the girl. Also never be high inhib.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, GetShrekt and Manu le coq

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, whiteissuperior, ascension and 1 other person
Ok I skimmed through it. Nice job bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Manu le coq
@Manu le coq If he was drunk you should've been emotionally intelligent enough to just physically push him and cuss him out.

You made it way bigger than it was imo but you should always stand up for yourself especially to racists. If he was sober, what you did would be the right thing to and also lit LOL

But he was drunk so it's a diff story. And you didn't even end up getting the girl. Also never be high inhib.
By virtue of him calling you a nigger all the normies would’ve automatically been on your side dude jfl.

You literally were about to bring the foid he wanted home + he committed social suicide by saying no no word in public you could’ve just called him a balding manlet or some shit and fucked the latina.

Now you are bleeding nigga with no pussy what were you thinking:feelskek::feelskek:
i have her snap she added 1h ago, I might get the girl;
If I didn't beat his ass, I would have been took for weak in front of the girl i'm interssted of. I think it was the best decision to take, pain is temporary, but the memory of me creaming in thatt sweet vanilla smelling pussy is permanent:love:

too many words, did you beat his ass or did you bitch out?

Idk about where you live but calling someone the n-word in the states is punishable by brain damage
Dawg I live in the states. I used to live in the hood too. Drunk people are drunk. Whatever they say doesn't count. If they're just talking shit you ignore them/cuss them out. If they start trying to fight you then just push them. If they keep trying, then fight them.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ballskin
i have her snap she added 1h ago, I might get the girl;
If I didn't beat his ass, I would have been took for weak in front of the girl i'm interssted of. I think it was the best decision to take, pain is temporary, but the memory of me creaming in thatt sweet vanilla smelling pussy is permanent:love:
> but the memory of me creaming in thatt sweet vanilla smelling pussy is permanent

Hahahaha

Did you ever watch the 21 Jumpstreet where Channing Tatum punches the gay drug dealer and calls him a faggot at the party? That's what this reminds me of

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin