drunk arab dude called me a nigger at a party right now, and

> but the memory of me creaming in thatt sweet vanilla smelling pussy is permanent

Hahahaha

Did you ever watch the 21 Jumpstreet where Channing Tatum punches the gay drug dealer and calls him a faggot at the party? That's what this reminds me of

Love that scene lmao

drunks are drunks, just push them off to the side

• Love it
Reactions: DMT
they cant resist seeing indian male approach

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Beetlejuice and Manu le coq
> but the memory of me creaming in thatt sweet vanilla smelling pussy is permanent

Hahahaha

Did you ever watch the 21 Jumpstreet where Channing Tatum punches the gay drug dealer and calls him a faggot at the party? That's what this reminds me of

I can’t watch that movie because the opening scene gives me PTSD flashbacks to highschool.

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin
Surprised the seal nigga didn’t say “dnrd” yet

@Bhupal57 where r u

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20098 and Manu le coq
Low IQ behavior from the Arab and from you.

• WTF
Reactions: Manu le coq
Dat bitch look black as fuck even tho she is like 25% only black tbh

Over for your futures sons tho, they will hate u cuz deathnic mom.
hope u are a good dad tho and take good care of her

God bless her:owo::love:

and why tf does people post their kids here:pepefrown:
There pedos here smh :feelstastyman:
I put her in designer just so she can take it off
View attachment 1763933

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Dat bitch look black as fuck even tho she is like 25% only black tbh

Over for your futures sons tho, they will hate u cuz deathnic mom.
hope u are a good dad tho and take good care of her

God bless her:owo::love:

and why tf does people post their kids here:pepefrown:
There pedos here smh :feelstastyman:
Bcuz he is low iq

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bakin donuts 🍩
read every word
my comment:

• JFL
So this is what you have to do to get a hot girl nowadays, literally fight off her orbiters :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Baldingman1998, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Idk if I could punch someone like that at a party I'm way too scared of assault charges/stuff going on my record. I'd probably just shove him and try to get him to throw the first punch

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Manu le coq
My friend invited me at a house party, I usually refuse, but i decided to give it a shot. Once there I was just chilling chatting with a cute girl, making joke, standard things. it was a cute brunette latina with massive tits, and ass she was dressed like a whore, se had a tight skirt and a croptop like thisView attachment 1763930 we could see her belly button she had a ring on it. her face was similar to thisView attachment 1763891, but extremely thick body, the hottest girl of the party imo. she was with her becky asian friend.
Exactly my type.:what:
After abt 10 minutes of chatting and flirtingwith her, which she replied postively tod, I was about to ask for her number or get to a quiter place to talk more.
at the party there was a group of guys laughing and talking loudly, there was a dude with them eyeing me hard, and the latina too. I think he didn't had the balls to aproach the girl, so he was mad and jealous seeing me charming her.
i was abt to leave with both of them to talk in a quiter place and maybe try to kiss the girl. then the guy i was talking abt came in, he tried first to talk to us and do some small talk, He was obviously drunk, he was around a 5'7 manlet arab normie I'd say he started to have a receding hairline. I'm a polite person, I wanted to throw him away and tell him to leave. but instead i smiled and responded to the small talk and did some jokes to ease the tension.
then he started to compliment the latina, telling her she's cute, she smilled and said thanks, then looked right in my eyes, I think she was excepting a reaction from me.
I then decided that it was time to end it, told him we were abt to go, and she said "yes i'm tired I'm going to sleep goodbye, manu le coq can you dirve me home please?", the guy really wanted to have the girl, he insisted for her to stay longer, I told him she wanted to leave and me too, then he said "'don't talk to me you stupid nigger":eek::eek: very loudly and everyone around us heard it;
I was shocked tbh, I don't handle confrontation very well, at the moment I wasn't particulary offended or anything, i was thinking abt the best way to extract the lmore value from this situation. He technically insulted me with the n word in front of everyone, I can't let it pass or the girl will think i'm a pussy and my friends too. But on the other side I haven't been in a fight for a very long time, I might be not an optimal fighter, regardless i'm still gymmaxed and tower him for 7-10 cm, and I'm perfectly sober, so I pbly have te best odds to get away from this.
I told him "what did you said?" he replied 'shut up bitch i'm not talking to you' I think in his mind he think he was impressing the girl and winning her over by disrepting me.
I then loaded my fist in my hand, fixed my legs in the ground, I had a perfect posture, and throwed him the most powerfull punch I've never loaded out in my life, I litterally felt his skull cracking under my knuckles. he then flied around like a fucking doll and fall on the ground.*
Everyone had their eyes on me afterward, the asian girl started scream on me telling me that I was an asshole. Then the friends of the dudes came out , they were 3 i was all alone, they jumped me in every direction I fighted my best I managed to put one of them down, but they definitely were too numerous, people weren't trying to stop anything they were just looking at it and filming with their cellphone. the first dude I punched in the first place was passed out I think, he had his eyes staring into nothing, and people were trying to get him concious back.
2 minutes after they jumped me i was on the ground being kicked in the face and miraculously my friends who at another part of the houseet I think jumped in like spiderman and kicked the guys out, we fought like animals we were 3 they were 4. Punch were thrown kicks, I ad blood on my face and on my hands ground. but fortunately i think we had the win on this one, they were all on the ground having their guts kicked out by us. people came in to separate us because they couldn't fight anymore.
Me and my friends were kicked out of the party. My best friend asked me wtf happened, when i were driving, i told him it was for a latina with a fat ass. they laughed, and told me they understand, they were quite fine physically but regarding myself I was covered in bruises, I had blood on my face my lip was open, I can't open my my left eye, I had pain all over my body especially and horrible pain in my stomach which have been kicked multiple times. and i think i've some broken bones. I've the phone number of the latina at least, maybe seeing me beat up another dude will make her lust for me more.
I'm in my bed right now, as I'm writting this, I can't sleep bcz of the pain.
was it worth it?
totally
nice storytelling from the asylum

• JFL
nice storytelling from the asylum
nah this is true tho, I larp sometimes but it's troll which is obviously false like claiming that i'm a white femboy, this is time it's for real bro.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and GetShrekt
My friend invited me at a house party, I usually refuse, but i decided to give it a shot. Once there I was just chilling chatting with a cute girl, making joke, standard things. it was a cute brunette latina with massive tits, and ass she was dressed like a whore, se had a tight skirt and a croptop like thisView attachment 1763930 we could see her belly button she had a ring on it. her face was similar to thisView attachment 1763891, but extremely thick body, the hottest girl of the party imo. she was with her becky asian friend.
After abt 10 minutes of chatting and flirtingwith her, which she replied postively tod, I was about to ask for her number or get to a quiter place to talk more.
at the party there was a group of guys laughing and talking loudly, there was a dude with them eyeing me hard, and the latina too. I think he didn't had the balls to aproach the girl, so he was mad and jealous seeing me charming her.
i was abt to leave with both of them to talk in a quiter place and maybe try to kiss the girl. then the guy i was talking abt came in, he tried first to talk to us and do some small talk, He was obviously drunk, he was around a 5'7 manlet arab normie I'd say he started to have a receding hairline. I'm a polite person, I wanted to throw him away and tell him to leave. but instead i smiled and responded to the small talk and did some jokes to ease the tension.
then he started to compliment the latina, telling her she's cute, she smilled and said thanks, then looked right in my eyes, I think she was excepting a reaction from me.
I then decided that it was time to end it, told him we were abt to go, and she said "yes i'm tired I'm going to sleep goodbye, manu le coq can you dirve me home please?", the guy really wanted to have the girl, he insisted for her to stay longer, I told him she wanted to leave and me too, then he said "'don't talk to me you stupid nigger":eek::eek: very loudly and everyone around us heard it;
I was shocked tbh, I don't handle confrontation very well, at the moment I wasn't particulary offended or anything, i was thinking abt the best way to extract the lmore value from this situation. He technically insulted me with the n word in front of everyone, I can't let it pass or the girl will think i'm a pussy and my friends too. But on the other side I haven't been in a fight for a very long time, I might be not an optimal fighter, regardless i'm still gymmaxed and tower him for 7-10 cm, and I'm perfectly sober, so I pbly have te best odds to get away from this.
I told him "what did you said?" he replied 'shut up bitch i'm not talking to you' I think in his mind he think he was impressing the girl and winning her over by disrepting me.
I then loaded my fist in my hand, fixed my legs in the ground, I had a perfect posture, and throwed him the most powerfull punch I've never loaded out in my life, I litterally felt his skull cracking under my knuckles. he then flied around like a fucking doll and fall on the ground.*
Everyone had their eyes on me afterward, the asian girl started scream on me telling me that I was an asshole. Then the friends of the dudes came out , they were 3 i was all alone, they jumped me in every direction I fighted my best I managed to put one of them down, but they definitely were too numerous, people weren't trying to stop anything they were just looking at it and filming with their cellphone. the first dude I punched in the first place was passed out I think, he had his eyes staring into nothing, and people were trying to get him concious back.
2 minutes after they jumped me i was on the ground being kicked in the face and miraculously my friends who at another part of the houseet I think jumped in like spiderman and kicked the guys out, we fought like animals we were 3 they were 4. Punch were thrown kicks, I ad blood on my face and on my hands ground. but fortunately i think we had the win on this one, they were all on the ground having their guts kicked out by us. people came in to separate us because they couldn't fight anymore.
Me and my friends were kicked out of the party. My best friend asked me wtf happened, when i were driving, i told him it was for a latina with a fat ass. they laughed, and told me they understand, they were quite fine physically but regarding myself I was covered in bruises, I had blood on my face my lip was open, I can't open my my left eye, I had pain all over my body especially and horrible pain in my stomach which have been kicked multiple times. and i think i've some broken bones. I've the phone number of the latina at least, maybe seeing me beat up another dude will make her lust for me more.
was it worth it?
totally
Not a word you stupid nigger :feelsree:

hmmm not sure what to think tbh. I take it u never saw her again.

was it worth it?
totally
Once I saw a WorldStarHipHop KnockOut Compilation and the exact words of the guy were: "This is a great thing in America... Where NIGGERS, right? Get fucking arrested for bullshit..."

He then was sucker punched into sleep and the black guy said "SAY THAT WORD AGAIN!!" and the clip ended...

I saw a black guy say that if you are called "nigger" you should count that as assault and counter attack...

Maybe if you broke his nose he would think twice before saying that to other people LOL

Idk about where you live but calling someone the n-word in the states is punishable by brain damage
Pussy county ruled by blacks

Update? Did it work out?

So this is what you have to do to get a hot girl nowadays, literally fight off her orbiters :lul:
This has been always like that. When I was 14 and at school I got the hottest girl from school and some dumb ass russian manlet threatened me on msn I should leave her alone and we fought 2 times for that bitch

• Woah
Reactions: ascension