Drunk asf (AMA)

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
title

@PointOfNoReturn @looksmaxxer2 @cytoplasm @HarrierDuBois @It'snotover @poopoohead @SA7 @MaestheticMaso @Mr. President @BrahminBoss @Debetro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 32486 and 1 other person
Approach girls nigga don't ask questions on here.

Approach girls nigga don't ask questions on here.
nigga i’m in my uncle’s house all alone ain’t no girls round here i could approach

i could go knock on the neighbor’s house, but that’s a low percentage play tbh i ain’t going for that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, 5.5psl and Mr. President
Thoughts on cock

nigga i’m in my uncle’s house all alone ain’t no girls round here i could approach

i could go knock on the neighbor’s house, but that’s a low percentage play tbh i ain’t going for that
Well you still have good ole uncle

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and 5.5psl
Are you from canada?

• Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Well you still have good ole uncle
he went to sleep but he mogs tbh

bought a fucking jet ski three months ago, cant wait to ride it (yes he’s a richfag, a lawyer)

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Mr. President
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and Mr. President
he went to sleep but he mogs tbh

bought a fucking jet ski three months ago, cant wait to ride it (yes he’s a richfag, a lawyer)
Moggers have mogger lives

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 20370 and PointOfNoReturn
Have you tried target pissing while drunk?

people live in the south west i thought people only lived on the coastline
southeast and south is in the coastline

rio, sao paulo (saint paul), porto alegre (happy port lmfao)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and ElBastardo
ngl smirnoff ice is a fucking cheat code it tastes like lemon soda but shit gets you drunk quick

no wonder girls love it

• +1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and It'snotover
Would you let 10 6’4 250 pound 8x6 BBC Tyrone’s gang rape you in your ass to become a Giga Chad

• +1
Would you let 10 6’4 250 pound 8x6 BBC Tyrone’s gang rape you in your ass to become a Giga Chad
No doubt

Gigachad is a different type of life man, shit must be unreal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and Kamui
Is brazil nice im thinking of going to argentina or chile for an internship but brazil is possible also

• +1
YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW YOU WANT TO DRIVE GO DRIVE NOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and DelonLover1999
Is brazil nice im thinking of going to argentina or chile for an internship but brazil is possible also
it is a nice tourism location

rio is one of the best cities in the world to
visit

i would still advise to consider chile more tho, it’s way more homogeneous in terms of quality of life and opportunity

plus the weather mogs to hell
and back

• +1
title

@PointOfNoReturn @looksmaxxer2 @cytoplasm @HarrierDuBois @It'snotover @poopoohead @SA7 @MaestheticMaso @Mr. President @BrahminBoss @Debetro
How many slays upto now

• So Sad
title

What's your favorite alcohol when it comes to getting drunk? Do you like the feel of being a blackpilled high ? Have you ever had sex or masturbated while high?

• +1
What's your favorite alcohol when it comes to getting drunk? Do you like the feel of being a blackpilled high ? Have you ever had sex or masturbated while high?
The fastest way is to take a couple shots of any hard liquor.

Me personally I don’t feel much difference between getting beer drunk, or wine drunk, or vodka drunk, etc. But in terms of taste nothing beats cocktails (closeted mfers will tell you it’s for girls).

Yes, I do like the feeling of thinking about blackpill stuff drunk. It’s the only time I can say “it is what it is” and actually mean it.

No, have never done either. Some ppl say it mogs tho. I’ve made out while drunk and didn’t feel any diff, so there’s that.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and It'snotover
Got a hangover?

• +1