Drunk perception

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I got shitfaced and took a look at my face, and i noticed my facial flaws extremely easy. But what i also noticed was my extremely pale skin, and every pimple. The point and my theory is that, skinmaxing and tan/beta-carotene-glowmaxing is very important for drunk hookups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I got shitfaced and took a look at my face, and i noticed my facial flaws extremely easy. But what i also noticed was my extremely pale skin, and every pimple. The point and my theory is that, skinmaxing and tan/beta-carotene-glowmaxing is very important for drunk hookups
Drunk perception is a legit theory. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We look much worse when drunk and others look much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorseFace
Hmm I thought drunk perception is the opposite? That's why you'll hear some people say "this chick looks hot when i'm drunk"

• +1
Man, i really need to smooth out my face

• +1
Hmm I thought drunk perception is the opposite? That's why you'll hear some people say "this chick looks hot when i'm drunk"

In my experience, you notice the facial flaws very easy but you also overlook them really easy. Plus most people get extremely horny when their drunk and lower their standards.

• +1
Good luck.

• +1