Dry and red eyes problem

Deleted member 13291

Deleted member 13291

Iron
I always had eyes that are easily dry ojt and are red most of the time in addition to that my pupils are really big like 90% of time, they are so big that you almost cant see my iris andim not anxious im not depressed, i dont have high serotonin, i drink lots of water, exercise, eating normal unprocesses foods most of the time, i dont really know whats the cause of my drying red eyes, my father alao has the same problem. Anyone here cures their dry eyes?

PS.Im not nativ, just ask if you didnt understand some parts

Youre probably either super dehydrated or allergic to something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363 and Deleted member 13994
I always had eyes that are easily dry ojt and are red most of the time in addition to that my pupils are really big like 90% of time, they are so big that you almost cant see my iris andim not anxious im not depressed, i dont have high serotonin, i drink lots of water, exercise, eating normal unprocesses foods most of the time, i dont really know whats the cause of my drying red eyes, my father alao has the same problem. Anyone here cures their dry eyes?

PS.Im not nativ, just ask if you didnt understand some parts
Same my eyes always burn but it’s my left eye almost always, don’t know why o drink plenty of water

Go to the doctor

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Youre probably either super dehydrated or allergic to something
correct
when i wasn't hydrated properly my eyes would be red, dry lips and hands
drink water first if that dont work go to the doctors

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse