anythingtobenormal
Peach-Broods
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2025
- Posts
- 470
- Reputation
- 246
Yes I know my hair is absolutely shit whatever
It is extremely flat and dry and it’s got a lot drier due to me being in accutane and I also think it’s damaged (could someone let me know)
I’m wondering what can I do to help the dryness and flatness and also if it is damaged (probably is) should i just buzz and start over
Any advice is appreciated
Pic 1-3 is when wet
This is it dry mostly
It is extremely flat and dry and it’s got a lot drier due to me being in accutane and I also think it’s damaged (could someone let me know)
I’m wondering what can I do to help the dryness and flatness and also if it is damaged (probably is) should i just buzz and start over
Any advice is appreciated
Pic 1-3 is when wet
This is it dry mostly
