Dude black pill is heavy exaggerated

AscendHQ

AscendHQ

Turkey trip
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
8,792
Reputation
11,092
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
new generation new lifestyle
 
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
jbe bro
 
  • Love it
Reactions: indoaryanicmtn
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
But your life will majority of the time be les than a tenth of what chads is
 
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
Its all true. If you experienced one day with a top 1% face you would agree with me.
 
Its all true. If you experienced one day with a top 1% face you would agree with me.
Top 1 percent faces are not everyday faces you see so why even compare yourself to them all the time I don’t understand because they’re super rare
 
If you think those women are satisfied and not microcheating at the least you’re coping
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos and AnActualidoit
not really hypergamy is getting insanely bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos
I honestly don’t think it’s this extreme as they portray it on here if it is then why am I seeing
LTNS have woman be friends with them have girlfriends that aren’t that bad looking I don’t understand man like I thought you needed to be Chad all the 30 year old users keep telling me I need to be Chad bro
its all about looks
 
most soyciety is redpilled past highschool tbh, still sucks tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ
Social media makes it look worse imo but still I think it’s pretty brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ

Similar threads

ltn3131
Replies
1
Views
31
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
try2beme
Replies
13
Views
94
try2beme
try2beme
D69mo
Replies
1
Views
33
T-bone123
T-bone123
Ratul_
Replies
7
Views
59
Ratul_
Ratul_
bIiss
Replies
4
Views
55
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

  • americanpakitruvcel
  • vitobassu
  • Majklos
  • AscendHQ
  • bibodude
  • underdeveloped
Back
Top