Prøphet
natural selection playing out in a godless way.
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2024
- Posts
- 19,815
- Reputation
- 33,334
there's no way the hypergamy can be this bad.... I have no words
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
There’s so many wrong things in this
And assuming she’s Muslim she has a boyfriend with active sex? Boy oh boy
Its over mangirls are retarded ''I JUST SHAT ON MY BOYFRIEND AND HE STILL PLOWED ME GIRLLLL''
We really looksmaxxing for a bunch of retarded children
Muslims are interestingThere’s so many wrong things in this
And assuming she’s Muslim she has a boyfriend with active sex? Boy oh boy
Yeah I read this
Bro imagine the comments if it was some dude posting about making his girlfriend clean his liquid shit off the bed then sucking him off twiceYeah I read this
Replies aren’t making it any better
Shit happens
nigga typed this out btwgirls are retarded ''I JUST SHAT ON MY BOYFRIEND AND HE STILL PLOWED ME GIRLLLL''
We really looksmaxxing for a bunch of retarded children
Kill yourself bro
Looks like a bojack dancing edit
didn’t even fully read it and I felt sick ew, some things should be kept to themselves