Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
- @Blackgymmax

50 on hinge in a day
IMG 1864

56 likes + 18 matches in a day

IMG 1866

Most gymmaxxed photo I used btw. It’s all about face, drip and nt.

IMG 1868

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 64493, Mainstream and 40 others
What do the matches look like tho

3325134 GIF 230319 203403

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, aesthetic beauty, Chadeep and 28 others
@Blackgymmax on suicidewatch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, Skywalker and 8 others
brutal for @bgm

aspie nigger never began must be the worst curse in the world

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, fauxfox, LampPostPrime and 7 others
Yea its fallen, also OP you did that experiment like 2 3 days ago xD and claimed he got 50 in a day just now xDddd.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero, ROTTING and 12 others
Is this op?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Roquefort, flippasav and 4 others
Yea its fallen, also OP you did that experiment like 2 3 days ago xD and claimed he got 50 in a day just now xDddd.
Keep coping jfl. Took the screenshots 2 days ago and waited for the tinder experimentz

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, rooman and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 6128, Chadeep and 48 others
Keep coping jfl. Took the screenshots 2 days ago and waited for the tinder experimentz
wait send me a inv into black discord server i want to come back jfl

No u didn't lol. I checked the images and theyre almost exactly beside each other. You just took those screenshots.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, MakinMogReturns and Shieda_Kayn
No u didn't lol. I checked the images and theyre almost exactly beside each other. You just took those screenshots.
LOL. keep making up things ape.

IMG 1872

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Jamaldickjavontus, AscendingHero and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, AscendingHero, n0rthface and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and dracosondracos
And second, the tinder pic is musakas chadfish. Is it that or did he literally just get capped because hes shitskin like the other dude. You told me he had the exact same number of likes and matches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and MakinMogReturns

Grown man types "xD" like he's a 12 year old playing Roblox

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 15164 and 16 others
let's go @looksmaxxer234

common W

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Bushman and Looks234
Alright @fogdart Lets do him. Ill test him in Toronto
The toronto test

Only few men lived enough to tell the tale after being tested in the mighty Toronto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, alriodai, Saggitarian and 2 others
And second, the tinder pic is musakas chadfish. Is it that or did he literally just get capped because hes shitskin like the other dude. You told me he had the exact same number of likes and matches
He got better quality than Mukasa

IMG 1874
IMG 1873

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Eh this kinda just proves theres a cap. Despite musaka actually being better looking, nothing really changed which is kinda what i expected.
None of them exploded with 99+ in a few hours like niko
@Shieda_Kayn he used hyper nt pics for this guy and still didnt break 99+ in a day. Most likely niko would run 99+ in an hour or so

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Shieda_Kayn
Eh this kinda just proves theres a cap. Despite musaka actually being better looking, nothing really changed which is kinda what i expected.
None of them exploded with 99+ in a few hours like niko
@Shieda_Kayn he used hyper nt pics for this guy and still didnt break 99+ in a day. Most likely niko would run 99+ in an hour or so
Racepill
IMG 1836

IMG 1835

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 31942, AscendingHero and 14 others
Water.
Nearly all the people that complain about their pheno are just ugly and autistic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 29155, AscendingHero and 10 others
brutal for @bgm

aspie nigger never began must be the worst curse in the world
It is a curse worse than death

• So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
the fact that that ugly gymmaxed thug with jewelry is matching with hot white girls in expensive houses from likely good families is turning me into a sfcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 29155 and 11 others
the fact that that ugly gymmaxed thug with jewelry is matching with hot white girls in expensive houses from likely good families is turning me into a sfcel
He isn’t ugly

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29155, fogdart and 3 others
Incredible revelation. @Blackgymmax race pill took a massive massive hit today omg

Water.
Nearly all the people that complain about their pheno are just ugly and autistic.
i got race pilled after a Tyrone who actually hit 99+ in a day and is an ig model got tera mogged by @OOGABOOGA. This guy is full tyrone and ill show you ooga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman
He not ugly or a thug. He just got drip.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29155, alriodai and 4 others
Incredible revelation. @Blackgymmax race pill took a massive massive hit today omg
No, because he has to run niko with NT pics to see what he gets relatively.
@Bushman this is ooga. The tyrone did well but ooga basically got his smv in a day in one hour
P3km4lc4skw0ks0c

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Bushman and tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, bug_eye_blackcel and AlexanderTheGreat11
50 on hinge is way more impressive than 74 on tinder. Hinge just seems fucking broken, I ran chadfishes that got 1 like a day there that maxed out tinder in hours

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Looks234
He did better than musaka?

NT and tatpill destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, AlexanderTheGreat11 and Looks234
50 on hinge is way more impressive than 74 on tinder. Hinge just seems fucking broken, I ran chadfishes that got 1 like a day there that maxed out tinder in hours
Na because hinge has race filters so since blacks look bad on avg it filters out all girls who will neg him based on race. Its easier for blacks w niche game but tinder is basically a broad hit. Most blacks do farr better on hinge and utter piss on tinder bumble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Na because hinge has race filters so since blacks look bad on avg it filters out all girls who will neg him based on race. Its easier for blacks w niche game but tinder is basically a broad hit
lmao I actually chose to not say his race on hinge @MrGlutton @Bushman

No niche game buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bushman, Xangsane and 6 others