Dumb faggot who made fun of me back in middle school when I tumbled down

mogutill0

mogutill0

Stone cold
There is not a single day I dont regret that I didnt smash ur skull into a bed of rocks and made you mashed meat. Held back my primal urge to absolutely demolish you for no reason

I shouldve fucked up everyone who made fun of me teased me or bullied me, made them writhe in pain and agony but I decided hold it back and be patient and for what I was such a fucking retard. I couldve dominated them all thru size and height alone but I chose not to like a high serotonin estrogen cuck. I brought all of this upon myself I deserve it

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, HardmaxxOrDeath and Michael Myers
Same for me in a lot of school tbh

You're wrong. You didn't deserve any of that. They should have appreciated your inherent kindness rather than taking advantage of it.

You're wrong. You didn't deserve any of that. They should have appreciated your inherent kindness rather than taking advantage of it.
Youre right they shouldve but thats the thing u think these cretins cared about any of that shit all of them were low inhib af unlike me they just wanted to do whatever they wanted and I let them do it like a dumbass. They only understand thru violence

I was just giga delusional most of my life I thought I couldnt be like everyone there had to be a reason. I just didnt want to be a normie I didnt want to hurt or mess with anyone

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
There is not a single day I dont regret that I didnt smash ur skull into a bed of rocks and made you mashed meat. Held back my primal urge to absolutely demolish you for no reason

I shouldve fucked up everyone who made fun of me teased me or bullied me, made them writhe in pain and agony but I decided hold it back and be patient and for what I was such a fucking retard. I couldve dominated them all thru size and height alone but I chose not to like a high serotonin estrogen cuck. I brought all of this upon myself I deserve it
Youre right they shouldve but thats the thing u think these cretins cared about any of that shit all of them were low inhib af unlike me they just wanted to do whatever they wanted and I let them do it like a dumbass. They only understand thru violence

I was just giga delusional most of my life I thought I couldnt be like everyone there had to be a reason. I just didnt want to be a normie I didnt want to hurt or mess with anyone
Be friendly and chill but the second someone messes with that let it be known u can turn into a whole different person and I mean VIOLENCE, this will allow normies to fear and respect u and they'll try embracing with ur friendly attitude more instead of seeing u as weak for having it.

also this is the ideal personality archetype to get a decent gf with good values who fw's that typa stuff.

• +1
Reactions: mogutill0
Bullies should be burned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back