[DUMBOCELS GTFIH] Willing to undergo surgery soon

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

No swimming for your height/frame
That late night swimming session got me diced af:ogre:

20240606 224341

Title, Finally going to fix my subhuman dumbo ears soon, At first i was thinking of getting otoplasty, but after sum research i found a surgeon here in my country that uses a "new" cosmetical procedure to correct protruding ears with PDO threads iirc.

Sent a DM to the doctor and the procedure is quite simple actually, It lasts like 30mins at max, And its way more affordable compared to an otoplasty (Threads cost like 560USD, an oto surgery around 1000 - 1500USD), Doctor also explained that those threads are permanent and there arent major risks in general, Scars seem to be non existent compared with surgery, and also taking in account recovery time.

Pics:

Before/after pic looks kind of frauded but the result in general is pretty good, Even foids in the comments are now calling him gl and shi

Lifefuel since that would allow me to try new hairstyles without being concerned about being a siren head looking ahh nigger, Protuding ears are a giga failo since they affect your harmony notoriously:

- They make your head look wider, even ESR ratio seems to be affected
- Give you the appearence of an oofy doofy kid, People are not going to treat you with that much respect, May not be the case if you are gl enough, Not mine sadly:incel:
- When the weather is hot af and i practice high intensity outdoor sports (Especially in the summer) Those little fucks get a really red color:lul:, 100% sure that ppl talk about them behind my back, Although nobody mentions to me shit about them in person

Need recommendations from surgerymaxxers to see what would be a better option for me.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, 5.5psl, Acridax and 1 other person
You have a great jaw and hollow cheeks dude, did you get any surgery?

Title, Finally going to fix my subhuman dumbo ears soon, At first i was thinking of getting otoplasty, but after sum research i found a surgeon here in my country that uses a "new" cosmetical procedure to correct protruding ears with PDO threads iirc.
yeah man you should, seems like your ears are your only failure.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad

View attachment 2967372

Sent a DM to the doctor and the procedure is quite simple actually, It lasts like 30mins at max, And its way more affordable compared to an otoplasty (Threads cost like 560USD, an oto surgery around 1000 - 1500USD), Doctor also explained that those threads are permanent and there arent major risks in general, Scars seem to be non existent compared with surgery, and also taking in account recovery time.

Pics:

Before/after pic looks kind of frauded but the result in general is pretty good, Even foids in the comments are now calling him gl and shi

Lifefuel since that would allow me to try new hairstyles without being concerned about being a siren head looking ahh nigger, Protuding ears are a giga failo since they affect your harmony notoriously:

- Give you the appearence of an oofy doofy kid, People are not going to treat you with that much respect, May not be the case if you are gl enough, Not mine sadly:incel:
- When the weather is hot af and i practice high intensity outdoor sports (Especially in the summer) Those little fucks get a really red color:lul:, 100% sure that ppl talk about them behind my back, Although nobody mentions to me shit about them in person

Need recommendations from surgerymaxxers to see what would be a better option for me.

Hop on foam minox wtf are you doing

kinda looks like he’s biting his cheeks, look at his mouth & mentallis muscle in his chin

kinda looks like he’s biting his cheeks, look at his mouth & mentallis muscle in his chin
Honestly you don’t get that good of a result from biting your cheeks, even if he is he must have some naturally

• +1
Reactions: vzidel

No, im only 17 not going to be messing with that shit rn, Only planning to do genio since my chin is recessed, and infras

god damn you look uncanny bro

But otoplasty is generally very safe bhai, wish you all the best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978 and ChadOrDeath
Its just good lightning, Plus im like 10% bf or less

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
god damn you look uncanny bro

But otoplasty is generally very safe bhai, wish you all the best.
Thanks man, My face looks giga lean when i lose water weight from doing sports, That and good lightning, Lens distortion also makes me look worse but idgaf tbh

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I dont think threads can be permanent, and how would they even know since its a new method. otoplasty seems much more reliable

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath

View attachment 2967372

Pics:

Mogs me

View attachment 2967372

Pics:

Grow your hair out and cover your ears up.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and ChadOrDeath
ur chin is fucked up aswell

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
ur chin is fucked up aswell
Yeah, pretty sure that was from mouth breathing when i was a kid, Since no one in my family is recessed, Lifefuel for me to get genio since my chin is already tall and wide, if i get an advancement it would look insane

Yeah, pretty sure that was from mouth breathing when i was a kid, Since no one in my family is recessed, Lifefuel for me to get genio since my chin is already tall and wide, if i get an advancement it would look insane
they need to fix that mentalis tho, think about botox it if it stays the same after the genio

they need to fix that mentalis tho, think about botox it if it stays the same after the genio
Mentalis is that weird shit in the chin right? Do you also know whats the cause of that? Maybe genio can make it look better

Mentalis is that weird shit in the chin right? Do you also know whats the cause of that? Maybe genio can make it look better
Yes, it’s muscle hypertrophy on the chin muscle, may improve with the genio but botox can correct it too