Dunning Kruger effect is legit

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Notice how normies rate themselves above average, while somewhat decent looking guys think they're ugly

Its accurate for majority

• +1
Reactions: karbo and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
So I’m chad then cause I think I’m ugly af

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Very true. The people on incel tears were a good example of this. The guy on the left of this pic was an incel tears member, they rated him an 8/10. So i put his pic next to a male models and they banned me from the forum. Most normies will never admit they are below average at anything, especially when it comes to looks.

inceltearsposter-jpg.267681

It happens for many reasons: Others are too polite to say what they really think, incompetent people lack the skills to assess their abilities accurately, and such self-delusions can actually protect people's mental health, Dunning told LiveScience.

In studies, most people overestimate their IQ. For instance, in a classic 1977 study, 94 percent of professors rated themselves above average relative to their peers. In another study, 32 percent of the employees of a software company said they performed better than 19 out of 20 of their colleagues. And Dunning has found that people overestimate how charitable they'll be in future donation drives, but accurately guess their peers' donations.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Oculorum