Dutasteride users GTFIH

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
How has dut affected you compared to fin?

How severe are the side effects? I’m about a month in and it’s pretty severe in terms of ED so might just take fin, but I’m worried just fin is not enough for me.

If your dicks not working you don’t need hair anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
I will quit fin... Shit gave me insomnia on only 3 doses a week.

Now I'm depressed because I don't know what the fuck should I do...

Yet fin benefited my hair but fucked up my sleep with slight ED, watery semen and ball ache.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Yet fin benefited my hair but fucked up my sleep with slight ED, watery semen and ball ache.
Go with a lower dose, or dilute it and apply it topically in a smaller dose

Yes that’s a good point post finasteride syndrome sucks but what about post norwooding syndrome?

Took fin 4 months didnt notice much (although results can take a year). Started taking dutasteride and regrew hair within 4 months (while on 250mg testosterone). Been 2.5 years and hair looks great although I shed once a year usually during the summer and it looks worse then. If not on above average test id just take fin and see dut as nuclear option u shouldn't expect results a month in.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and RAITEIII
How has dut affected you compared to fin?

How severe are the side effects? I’m about a month in and it’s pretty severe in terms of ED so might just take fin, but I’m worried just fin is not enough for me.
Took fin 4 months didnt notice much (although results can take a year). Started taking dutasteride and regrew hair within 4 months (while on 250mg testosterone). Been 2.5 years and hair looks great although I shed once a year usually during the summer and it looks worse then. If not on above average test id just take fin and see dut as nuclear option u shouldn't expect results a month in.

I heard guys taking dutasteride only once a week (it has a long halflife), then for the rest of the days finasteride

stay away from the tranny drugs

rather get a ht and pray that pyrilutamide comes in the next 3 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Kroker
stay away from the tranny drugs

rather get a ht and pray that pyrilutamide comes in the next 3 years
Unfortunately it seems this is the only hope for some people.

Indeed fin is sort of a tranny drug...

Decreased body hair
Gyno
ED
Low libido
Ball/dick shrinkage

Like wtf :feelswhy:

Yes that’s a good point post finasteride syndrome sucks but what about post norwooding syndrome?
Idk bro I'm so sad...

Fin has done wonders for my hair idk what I will do now... Imma rope asap

Unfortunately it seems this is the only hope for some people.

Indeed fin is sort of a tranny drug...

Decreased body hair
Gyno
ED
Low libido
Ball/dick shrinkage

Like wtf :feelswhy:
i was on TOPICAL (they promised no side effects) for 2 months and developed slight gyno, 0 libido, 0 feeling in my dick while sex and a slight decrease in ed (sometimes couldnt get hard at all)

and im usually not a guy that gets side effects from medicin or pills

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker
i was on TOPICAL (they promised no side effects) for 2 months and developed slight gyno, 0 libido, 0 feeling in my dick while sex and a slight decrease in ed (sometimes couldnt get hard at all)

and im usually not a guy that gets side effects from medicin or pills
Where do you live?

Brutal my subhuman shitassholecumriddenassgapedpussydestroyed country doesn't even fucking sell 1mg finfuckingsteride... Let alone getting my hands on topical :ROFLMAO:

I wanted to try 0.25mg EOD... Fuck.

What are you doing to save your hair? Wanna share your hairline pic?

Where do you live?

Brutal my subhuman shitassholecumriddenassgapedpussydestroyed country doesn't even fucking sell 1mg finfuckingsteride... Let alone getting my hands on topical :ROFLMAO:

I wanted to try 0.25mg EOD... Fuck.

What are you doing to save your hair? Wanna share your hairline pic?
germany i could easily get 1mg fin but idk if i ever want to try it again after my chest changed a little as im a gymcel and hanging tits would totally ruin my aesthetics and i also got a gf for 6 years, if my dick isnt working it would suck for her

rn i only do nizoral shampoo, dermaroll every 10 days, coffein shampoo and biotin

my recession is pretty slow so at least here im lucky

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker
I didn't notice anything at all and I'm on 2.5 mg daily for 10 months....