Dying hair dark brown

blacksuit

blacksuit

Bronze
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Posts
299
Reputation
246
i've been wanting to dye my hair for ages. now that it's finally almost Halloween, i have a 'good reason' to do it if people ask.
i currently have blonde hair and blue eyes, but I'm desiring the dark hair and blue eyes archetype. my plan is to use a dye I've seen that lasts eight washes before fully committing to a permanent one. should i go fully black at the start or a cool brown color?

thoughts?
 
Dye it black for Halloween and if it does not suit you go for a light brown
 
I think you should start at brown. If you go black and change your mind it is hard to get rid of.
 
Black is better trust me but if you are unsure start with a dark brown
 

Similar threads

surfs
Replies
13
Views
128
bryantsummrs
bryantsummrs
E
Replies
5
Views
73
Erany
E
curribois54
Replies
12
Views
59
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
A
Replies
5
Views
54
lurvy
lurvy
A
Replies
3
Views
19
Dydargas_
Dydargas_

Users who are viewing this thread

  • zygosfinalboss
  • rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
  • goezboom
  • MyWholeMarcus
Back
Top