[E-BOY MAXXING GUIDE] [HIGH IQ] If you’re short, there’s a way to play the game and still win!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
This shit might get me the contributor rank innit, @ifyouwannabemylover

So basically here’s the deal:

if you’re a short man (5’5 - 5’8) you shouldn’t go to the gym and act all tough and try to compensate for your height by lifting weights and trying to be a dark triad bad boy. This will only result in

- brutal heightmog
- brutal T mog
- brutal masc mog

- you being brutally cucked

So, you have to play the game with the cards you’re dealt. Look at yourself and find out which attributes can be “exploited” so that you can be an ideal person with infinite SMV. If you’re like me and you have some very sexy, feminine, girly looks, then you can easily go for an androgynous look similar to this:

b5a491449f07c491924a862d1d57f4e6.jpg

This only works if you have feminine features, like me. Then all you need to do is grow your hair out, fashionmaxx, wear eyeliner, and just look as edgy, girly, and aesthetic as possible.

This will ensure that you’ll never feel inferior whenever a 6’5 masc chad comes your way. He will look elsewhere to mog. In fact, he may even be confused and try to flirt with you. And girls fall in love with this look. You’ll get lesbians after you, mentally ill e-girls, dom milf who want a young sexy boy, and much much more.

*WARNING*

Remember, this only works if you aren’t ogre-tier in looks. You have to have a feminine phenotype and preferably lush lips and big eyes. And when I say big eyes, I’m not talking about bulging cuck eyes like this:

606B082B CE97 47C8 A8A5 9D368EA2A901

I’m talking about big, almond shaped eyes, with coarse, dark eyelashes and eyebrows. Similar to this:

eyelashbeforeafter.jpeg

Say goodbye to being mogged, say goodbye to inferiority complexes, and say goodbye to your masculinity. Sometimes we have take extreme measures in order to get what we want. I’m not saying to become a tranny, but you need to become a femmemaxxed e-boy.

Thank me later!

Tagging randoms:

@Thompsonz @ropemax @Xangsane @BearBoy @RabidRosaries @Acee @Rupert Pupkin @Leonardo DiCaprio @curlyheadjames @8PSLcel @PearlHandledDeck @Anchor_Ship @Alexanderr @Kozner @AlexBrown84

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17763 and 15 others
true
dont ever mascmax as a short guy you will come up as overcompensating

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Daniel Plainview, Solidcoin and 3 others
Nigha I'm 6'3 tf u tag me for bitch ass schizophrenia nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
this is legit to a degree

• +1
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
if you are short you have two routes:
1) femboymaxing
2) suicide by gunshot

no other way around it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 19036, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Who gives a fuck about shortfags, subhumans shouldn’t reproduce anyway. They would only continue their dynastic pain. Show us real men how to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15827
if you are short you have two routes:
1) femboymaxing
2) suicide by gunshot

no other way around it
I’m a high IQ user now. Soon you’ll see boring threads about finesteride and a bunch of boring shit, no more funny stuff okay?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Who gives a fuck about shortfags, subhumans shouldn’t reproduce anyway. Show us real men how to get laid
we cute femboymaxed shortcels are always there for high t guys when you need that bussy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Who gives a fuck about shortfags, subhumans shouldn’t reproduce anyway. They would only continue their dymastic pain. Show us real men how to get laid
Short men run this world! I just created a wormhole to pussy for short men — mirin?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Vermillion bro you look like a femboy? Interesting. @Vermilioncore your ass tight innit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Just exposed yourself as short
Of course! I’m short as fuck! Short ass nigga on some midget from game of thrones shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Of course! I’m short as fuck! Short ass nigga on some midget from game of thrones shit innit
It’s A Song Of Ice And Fire… fuck game of thrones all my homies hate game of thrones

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
So you're high IQ now huh explain what taxes and nationalism means

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
It’s A Song Of Ice And Fire… fuck game of thrones all my homies hate game of thrones
I hate it too. E-boy trait innit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15827
I’m a high IQ user now. Soon you’ll see boring threads about finesteride and a bunch of boring shit, no more funny stuff okay?
no plz
i rather be bald then live without your funny posts

• JFL
So you're high IQ now huh explain what taxes and nationalism means
Yeah, I’m a boring user now! No more funny shit. Just boring shit about finesteride, looksmaxxing techniques…boring confusing shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Yeah, I’m a boring user now! No more funny shit. Just boring shit about finesteride, looksmaxxing techniques…boring confusing shit innit
la fine steride

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 13332 and Anchor_Ship
i was 6.75 inches when i was in school since then i didnt measure
My dick is small as fuck. Why use my dick for sex? Just use my ssshole for sex instead! Going full faggot today innit. New arc type shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
My dick is small as fuck. Why use my dick for sex? Just use my ssshole for sex instead! Going full faggot today innit. New arc type shit
Bend over type shit innit
You can only larp for so long

• Ugh..
But forreal
8BBA747E 8F97 4362 949E 013DEFF52182

Yall think this is almond? Shouldnt the lower lid touch/barely cover the iris to qualify?

What if im too old or too masculine for e-boy maxxing?
:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Put Ramirez avi your guides will seem like Ramirez helping us ascend from Disneyland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, Anchor_Ship and Vermilioncore
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 13332 and friendly local
True shit. There’s a user here I don’t remember his name, but he was a 6’5 masc chad lite who was gymmaxed who got cucked by a e boy twink Manlet. True story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Vermilioncore

Attachments

• 90F650AA-AC04-4F49-8CC0-FD69D2A6E4FD.jpeg
    90F650AA-AC04-4F49-8CC0-FD69D2A6E4FD.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Clark69, Mr.cope and 2 others
But forreal View attachment 1671058

Yall think this is almond? Shouldnt the lower lid touch/barely cover the iris to qualify?
Maybe they’re hazelnut shaped. But you see how how the eyes aren’t NCT or anything, in fact seems like PCT but still big and tilted on some Disney character shit

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18244
Maybe they’re hazelnut shaped. But you see how how the eyes aren’t NCT or anything, in fact seems like PCT but still big and tilted on some Disney character shit
Yeah I agree I was just curous cause she’s got a similar shape to mine

• Woah
True shit. There’s a user here I don’t remember his name, but he was a 6’5 masc chad lite who was gymmaxed who got cucked by a e boy twink Manlet. True story
Yes, it’s brutal. Being an E Boy is the best advantage for a short man. I wish more short guys understood this and stopped trying to be masc and go to the gym and shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 13332
Yeah I agree I was just curous cause she’s got a similar shape to mine
Same. Btw how you know she’s a girl? :feelshah: Wanna eat her assc

• JFL
It’s obvious, she’s wearing makeup. Sure I could eat
Depraved perverted fuck. You wanna spread her asscheeks and tongue fuck her ripe smelly asshole and cum in her fishy pussy?

Sick twisted male

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18244
Depraved perverted fuck. You wanna spread her asscheeks and tongue fuck her ripe smelly asshole and cum in her fishy pussy?

Sick twisted male
I don’t even like oral, I just said yes cause you insisted and I don’t wanna be rude

I don’t even like oral, I just said yes cause you insisted and I don’t wanna be rude
No, fuck that! You can’t take it back. You want to eat her ass! You want to smell her asshole.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18244
true
dont ever mascmax as a short guy you will come up as overcompensating
Its more frame related, and dependent on roid use. If a manlet with avg proportions weight maxes they can look better with the gym. Steroid use can sometimes create a comical look but they have to be taking a lot for it, or their frame makes it seem that way.