[E-BOY MAXXING GUIDE] [HIGH IQ] If you’re short, there’s a way to play the game and still win!

No, fuck that! You can’t take it back. You want to eat her ass! You want to smell her asshole.
Never eaten ass. Never had my ass ate. Now i’m an oldcel rotting in front of a ps5. Just fuckin kill me

Never eaten ass. Never had my ass ate. Now i’m an oldcel rotting in front of a ps5. Just fuckin kill me
I’ve eaten ass and had my ass eaten!!!! My cock is getting hard thinking of it :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 18244
Indeed women love cute ogre looking badboys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@Thompsonz damn why so many replies? Shit, I’m the new boring user with lots of knowledge like typical looksmaxxing user who talks about boring shit and different medications and tinder experiments innit. I don’t like funny stuff anymore.

My next thread will be about blood results and ramus/gonial angles, okay?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 13332
Damn send your gf to my rateme thread when yall breakup.
Worse nightmare. I would hate for her to find this forum and see penises and chads and shit!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18244
This method works twice as well in tall people

• Ugh..
fucking lifefuel except i wanna mascmaxx x

• +1
I hope this is a joke

This shit might get me the contributor rank innit, @ifyouwannabemylover

So basically here’s the deal:

if you’re a short man (5’5 - 5’8) you shouldn’t go to the gym and act all tough and try to compensate for your height by lifting weights and trying to be a dark triad bad boy. This will only result in

- brutal heightmog
- brutal T mog
- brutal masc mog

- you being brutally cucked

So, you have to play the game with the cards you’re dealt. Look at yourself and find out which attributes can be “exploited” so that you can be an ideal person with infinite SMV. If you’re like me and you have some very sexy, feminine, girly looks, then you can easily go for an androgynous look similar to this:

b5a491449f07c491924a862d1d57f4e6.jpg

This only works if you have feminine features, like me. Then all you need to do is grow your hair out, fashionmaxx, wear eyeliner, and just look as edgy, girly, and aesthetic as possible.

This will ensure that you’ll never feel inferior whenever a 6’5 masc chad comes your way. He will look elsewhere to mog. In fact, he may even be confused and try to flirt with you. And girls fall in love with this look. You’ll get lesbians after you, mentally ill e-girls, dom milf who want a young sexy boy, and much much more.

*WARNING*

Remember, this only works if you aren’t ogre-tier in looks. You have to have a feminine phenotype and preferably lush lips and big eyes. And when I say big eyes, I’m not talking about bulging cuck eyes like this:

View attachment 1671041

I’m talking about big, almond shaped eyes, with coarse, dark eyelashes and eyebrows. Similar to this:

eyelashbeforeafter.jpeg

Say goodbye to being mogged, say goodbye to inferiority complexes, and say goodbye to your masculinity. Sometimes we have take extreme measures in order to get what we want. I’m not saying to become a tranny, but you need to become a femmemaxxed e-boy.

Thank me later!

Tagging randoms:

@Thompsonz @ropemax @Xangsane @BearBoy @RabidRosaries @Acee @Rupert Pupkin @Leonardo DiCaprio @curlyheadjames @8PSLcel @PearlHandledDeck @Anchor_Ship @Alexanderr @Kozner @AlexBrown84
Can confirm this works but u still need a good face otherwise beyond over

• +1
Over for me, im too short to Mascmax, Yet im too masculine to even dare try eboymaxx

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Vermilioncore
I'm 5'9. So I'm too tall?:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Op can i softboy max? I’m 6’0 something but I’m good at slouching/looking into getting limb shortening

• JFL
Op can i softboy max? I’m 6’0 something but I’m good at slouching/looking into getting limb shortening
No but you can suck my big cock, it needs to explode with cum

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Let me get that bussy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yes, too masc! Just go for the typical football quarterback Chad look, boring fuck.

Meanwhile I’m an EBoy with a nice wet bussy who fucks my girl and gets his bussy eaten

9C36CAA0 C31F 41AA B6E7 1D47220ACDC6

• JFL
I'm 5'9. So I'm too tall?:feelsrope:
i'd say its more Frame than Height, If you're naturally skinny and tall you'll look like a twink, but 5'9 isn't too tall its below average height

• Woah
i'd say its more Frame than Height, If you're naturally skinny and tall you'll look like a twink, but 5'9 isn't too tall its below average height
Damn I changed the whole game up! Now niggas be like “fuck I’m 5’9 too fucking tall :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: need limb shortening surgery”

Damn I’m genius

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 17791
Damn I changed the whole game up! Now niggas be like “fuck I’m 5’9 too fucking tall :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: need limb shortening surgery”

Damn I’m genius
:feelsgood:

I naturally weigh less than 13 yo girls:feelsgood:

I can feminine max:feelshah:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 16853
:feelsgood:

I naturally weigh less than 13 yo girls:feelsgood:

I can feminine max:feelshah:
Im at 20% bodyfat right now, If I continue to lose weight, I don't even want to know who'd weight mog me

It's over for manlets, My frame is wide Yet Because im short Im light as a feather

• JFL
Im at 20% bodyfat right now, If I continue to lose weight, I don't even want to know who'd weight mog me

It's over for manlets, My frame is wide Yet Because im short Im light as a feather
I'm shortish but have a very small frame. I've measured my chest, it's smaller than most women.:feelsgood:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Stop , get some help

It works for him, might not work for everybody. Not everyone has base for e boy maxing
Bro i just Got scammed by my matura prep school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332