early blooming is peak genetics.

fucking hell man

this site is full of horse cocked chads.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @dotacel who else has a horse cock?!
I am only 7x5,7 😂😂

removed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
early blooming is a FEMALE trait. females go through puberty much earlier than men. men who go through puberty early are actually subhumans because their premature hormonal spikes cause their growth plates to fuse very early (and this can be observed to be very accurate). late bloomers actually squeeze out more development than any of these other premature faggots and end up far more successful in the long haul. the lack of masculinity that a late bloomer has whilst young will easily be made up for later in his life.

LATE BLOOMING IS A MASCULINE TRAIT AND IS ALPHA AS FUCKKKK

you know exactly which hilarious androgynous faggot i would post right now but i’m on phone so i cant. he proves my point perfectly.
I hope you're right about this, I hate blooming late, but I'm actually kinda thankful because I wouldn't be blasting 7.5iu's daily if it wasn't for this site + my bone age.

also i actually caged hard, I know exactly whom you're talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
i'm a late bloomer and I 10000000% thank my genetics for that. imagine if my 63 pg/ml E2 spiked 3 years earlier - I would have been glad to be even 6'0.

one of my good friends in high school was an ULTRA earlier bloomer. when i met him in grade 8 he was already 180cm, ultra deep voice, etc, whilst i'm literally 160cm with a girl's voice. 2 years later, I overtook him in height. he has barely grown an inch. now i'm 190cm and he's probably 185 max. you will find that the late bloomers always end up being the true gigamoggers. if your puberty was early then you'd probably be below average height. just think about that.

and remember than long bones are 10x more important than flat bones (hormonal development-wise) because flat bones keep developing forever but long bones stop after fusion.
you've successfully changed my mind. Thanks bro.

also I agree with everything you're saying, people legit mistook me for a female during year's 7-9, whilst all of the boys around me were developing I hadn't even released my first pulse of LH JFL.

Now i'm 6ft, deep fucking voice, and better looking than most of the other dudes, I'm also blasting GH and DHT, so yeah I guess i'm thankful for that.

also JFL give me some of your aromatase enzyme, i've crashed my E2 hard.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Is it safe to say I’m done growing? 20 years old close to 21 and only grew .25 of an inch since 18. I just want to be 6’3” so bad

I was 6’2 at 14 and a half years old and I only gained one inch by posturemaximg since then so I’m a super early bloomer I guess

But I was lanky and boneless back in the days, after that I only got growth in bonemass and not in length, my splanchocranium became bigger and my frame did too

I‘d be happier with few inches more in height but i think after a certain threshold sexual dimorphism is more important

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and TheEndHasNoEnd
if you're early bloomer you can go through a second puberty with hormones to become high t chad tbhh

if you're early bloomer you can go through a second puberty with hormones to become high t chad tbhh
not how it works boyo.

Hormone receptor numbers change based on the level of that hormone

Hormone receptor numbers change based on the level of that hormone
yeah sort of.

your response to the upregulation of hormones when it comes to androgen receptor sensitization and density is mostly genetic.

yeah sort of.

your response to the upregulation of hormones when it comes to androgen receptor sensitization and density is mostly genetic.
Idk tbh son, there isnt that much info on the topic

If there was, the jews couldnt deny men with 200ng/dl TRT because theyre within their zionist range or because they havent tried just eating healthy bro

How do I know if I went through an early, normal or late puberty?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel