Easiest and most effective way to kill yourself

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
What the easiest, readily accessible and most effective way to commint suicide. Please share your knowledge.
The two methods i know are shotgun to the head and carbon monoxide inhalation but both are out of reach for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel
Heroin OD

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Don’t cuck yourself go outside instead where chad and Stacy’s hangout and make them uncomfortable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, mint, Rasputin and 4 others
be born as a sub 8

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, didntreadlol and AbandonShip
jump off bridge

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, GoMadAndSTFU and AbandonShip
.... don’t do it op I enjoy ur posts

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, BigBiceps, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
dont do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, ShredPill and AbandonShip
dont do it
Ha bro you have no idea how much i suffer everyday. I can't sleep , can't do anything, can't even cry. My ocd has gotten worse and i've fucked my skin even more by stabbing myself with a nail.
I check my skin every second non stop for hours. I feel exhausted but still cant sleep.
My body is literally aching from standing in front of the mirror for so long.

I had so much potential to be succesful in life but my ilness ruined 2 years of my life.
I am not supposed to live

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
So far nobody has come up with a great idea.
Bump tbh

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AbandonShip
dont do it OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Catawampus, Lorsss and 3 others
get some help man, its never too late to change your life

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, ShredPill, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Rope.

• +1

go up to a gorilla punch it

op if you do it i swear im gonna haunt your ghost when i die

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Mayorga and ShredPill
op if you do it i swear to god i will kill you

• JFL
How painful is it?

Depends on the method of Roping.

I've tried with a belt and it was painful for few minutes but then you start to lose feeling.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and AbandonShip

I've tried with a belt and it was painful for few minutes but then you start to lose feeling.
How painful? How does it compare to getting a deep cut or stabbing yourself with a nail

I don't think "help" is going to help me.
Some people can't be helped. I am one of them.

How painful is it?
pretty much everyone can get help and turn there life around man, sometimes though its just not as simple as counselling and antidepressant, its very unique for every person as everyone has different problems. unfortunately your gonna have to figure out a way to help yourself. if you want some advice try think back into your past and think on some sort of trigger or cause which is causing you to feel the way you are and start from there, maybe go talk to a counceller if you haven't already once youve figured out the cause and they can give you some advice.
just dont give up

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer, BigChinHispanic and ShredPill
How painful? How does it compare to getting a deep cut or stabbing yourself with a nail

Try choking yourself and you'll get a good idea about how it feels like.

Btw if you choke yourself for more than 2 minutes you will pass out.

Try chocking yourself and you'll get a good idea how it feels like.

Btw if you chock yourself for more than 2 minutes you will pass out.
Thanks a lot. If i die then i'll send you a postcard from heaven
pretty much everyone can get help and turn there life around man, sometimes though its just not as simple as counselling and antidepressant, its very unique for every person as everyone has different problems. unfortunately your gonna have to figure out a way to help yourself. if you want some advice try think back into your past and think on some sort of trigger or cause which is causing you to feel the way you are and start from there, maybe go talk to a counceller if you haven't already once youve figured out the cause and they can give you some advice.
just dont give up
Triggers are really random. I feel like i've tried every cope posibble. It just doent work

Theres so much you probably haven’t tried. Have a powerful psychedelic experience, try antidepressants, try roiding (some can give a euphoric feeling), try counselling, try a retreat. Theres lots that could completely turn your life around

• JFL
Try choking yourself and you'll get a good idea about how it feels like.

Btw if you choke yourself for more than 2 minutes you will pass out.
5 seconds in and it felt really dizzy and slightly uncomfortable. Honestly it is a really good idea. Didn't feel much pain. Thanks a lot

5 seconds in and it felt really dizzy and slightly uncomfortable. Honestly it is a really good idea. Didn't feel much pain. Thanks a lot

No problem bro.

• +1
Thanks a lot. If i die then i'll send you a postcard from heaven

Triggers are really random. I feel like I've tried every cope possible. It just doesn't work
yeah they can be really random, maybe try thing of a big event which happened in your life which after that you felt like your life was just spiralling down say for example maybe your parents split up or maybe you were bullied at school and you just feel like everything has gotten worse since then.
another thing is sometimes it can be just a bunch of small bad things happening in your life which are just dragging you down instead of just one big event.

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer and AbandonShip
Go rob a bank and do a shootout with the cops, the most badass way to die and if you survive somehow then you will be dark triad and will get fan mail and groupies in prison, it's a win win tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mint, Averagecel and 2 others
yeah they can be really random, maybe try thing of a big event which happened in your life which after that you felt like your life was just spiralling down say for example maybe your parents split up or maybe you were bullied at school and you just feel like everything has gotten worse since then.
another thing is sometimes it can be just a bunch of small bad things happening in your life which are just dragging you down instead of just one big event.
Thanks for the advice but i've found out an easy way out. Need to buy a rope and prepare myself mentally now.

If you don't mind me asking what stopped you from doing it?

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice but i've found out an easy way out. Need to buy a rope and prepare myself mentally now.
dont do that man, at least give yourself enough time to really try and find out whats wrong with you and how to fix it, once your dead thats it. when your hanging there dying do you really wanna think to yourself maybe if i just tried a little harder to sort myself out i could be living a happy life.
maybe take antidepressants if your not, there not gonna sort out your problems but they should make you feel a bit better until you can find a way to help yourself and open up to someone if you haven't already, go talk to your family or a close friend.
good luck man, it wont be easy but i believe in you.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill and AbandonShip
OP is roping at psl 6.5 btw

• Woah
Reactions: Averagecel
whats up with your mental health
Ocd like symptoms. Severe depression that doesnt allow me to change my life because i lose all motivation.
Its worse at night

Ocd like symptoms. Severe depression that doesnt allow me to change my life because i lose all motivation.
Its worse at night
upgrade your narcissism
im ded srs.

The fact that i've not lived up to the standards i set for myself. Its complex.
I am happy now that i've found a good suicide method. Gives me comfort

The fact that i've not lived up to the standards i set for myself. Its complex.
I am happy now that i've found a good suicide method. Gives me comfort
I think I know what you mean. hypothetically If i didnt succeed in ascending as much as i have now iwould havejump of a building. but i ascended.
what sstandards did you set for yourself tho?

Go rob a bank and do a shootout with the cops, the most badass way to die and if you survive somehow then you will be dark triad and will get fan mail and groupies in prison, it's a win win tbh ngl
this jfl
If you want to die to try to this at least and maybe you get lucky
If you get caught just kill yourself after
But if you just kill yourself without even trying everything is wasted

• +1
Reactions: mint