Reactions: Deleted member 29670, Deleted member 33579, gribsufer1 and 5 others
Amazon warehouse worker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoII and LiterallyNightwing
To get rich from law you need to be a top 1% student

To get rich from CS you need to be fully rotmaxxed top 10% student

To get rich finance you need to go to a top tier school and work long hours

What abt some meme shit like nursing? If diversity shit increases then they'll have an insane demand for men in the future as like 95% of nurses are female.
Something where you can work in the private sector. Finance degree is always good.

here in the uk a newly qualified lawyer has a starting salary of 100-170k dependant on how good the law firm is, i know someone who has really bad a levels (equivalent to AP subject and low GPA in america), but did really good in university, now is a trainee solicitor at the best national central london firm

u don’t have to be too 1% you just need the legal work experience, if they see you’ve been in in a legal environment before they’ll favour you over someone who doesn’t

likewise for cs grads
meanwhile their medical doctor intern counterpart prob make 3000 pounds a month at most

meanwhile their medical doctor intern counterpart prob make 3000 pounds a month at most
idk where you’re getting this from bro but here in the uk doctors are the least paying job, i earned more an hour working at starbucks

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
OnlyFans Logo

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Not difficult as long as IQ is 125+ tbh.
you could get rich from cs with a 110 or even 105 iq, if that's your "main goal"

iq has a weak correlation with income, anyway

• +1
Reactions: fuse, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and HarrierDuBois
To get rich from law you need to be a top 1% student

To get rich from CS you need to be fully rotmaxxed top 10% student

To get rich finance you need to go to a top tier school and work long hours

What abt some meme shit like nursing? If diversity shit increases then they'll have an insane demand for men in the future as like 95% of nurses are female.
Any money worth gloating about is either gained through talent insane hard work or luck

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
idk where you’re getting this from bro but here in the uk doctors are the least paying job, i earned more an hour working at starbucks
Why do doctors make so low in europe compared to other careers?

• +1
you could get rich from cs with a 110 or even 105 iq, if that's your "main goal"

iq has a weak correlation with income, anyway
IQ is pattern recognition and critical thinking, both useful for CS.

Not difficult as long as IQ is 125+ tbh.
The amount of CS students who have elite iq who just end up repairing conputers at offices is astonishing. The study path/jobs are pure suicide anyways if you get bored quickly.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
The amount of CS students who have elite iq who just end up repairing conputers at offices is astonishing. The study path/jobs are pure suicide anyways if you get bored quickly.
Game developer seems cool asf tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
I never really liked video games, just hated real life. Too bad i discovered it way too late. Some great games that i have played/watched and genuinely enjoyed are : Gta 5, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Rainbow Six Siege and Overwatch in their early days, Sea of Thieves.

• +1
I never really liked video games, just hated real life. Too bad i discovered it way too late. Some great games that i have played/watched and genuinely enjoyed are : Gta 5, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Rainbow Six Siege and Overwatch in their early days, Sea of Thieves.
I love video games.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
I love video games.
I only like shit like Ghost Recon Wildlands, Sea Of Thieves, The division 2, Gta online heists etc. Online coop that you can play with friends, not necessarily pvp focused. I wish i had a better pc but i need shekels to mog.

• +1
IQ is pattern recognition and critical thinking, both useful for CS.
yes, but if your goal is to get as rich as possible, then the ideal would be to develop more managerial and entrepreneurial type skills

what i mean is, the most brilliant programmers in the world aren’t usually the richest ones

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Marsik and Deleted member 21661
I only like shit like Ghost Recon Wildlands, Sea Of Thieves, The division 2, Gta online heists etc. Online coop that you can play with friends, not necessarily pvp focused. I wish i had a better pc but i need shekels to mog.
Try Witcher 3, my ISTJ friend loves it to death.

yes, but if your goal is to get as rich as possible, then the ideal would be to develop more managerial and entrepreneurial type skills

what i mean is, the most brilliant programmers in the world aren’t usually the richest ones
Is game developing a good degree?

These ones are fake too I tested the Norway one I got a 137 when I was 12
If your a genius explain riemann solution on the complex number axis. Anybody with an IQ of at least 110 can answer this question easily.

Now you might say you are not math literate, so that's why you couldn't answer. But that's not true, literally if your iq is really 137 one look at a Wikipedia article is enough r for you to explain what was the solution.

Last edited:
If your a genius explain riemann solution on the complex number axis. Anybody with an IQ of at least 110 can answer this question easily.
don't know what that is read what I said below
Pretty Sure it's free when you're <98%ile and I don't believe a 12yr old dumb fuck child can get 137 on a "legit" IQ test

Read my post again.
you edited your post curry and I don't know what that is nor I believe I have a iq of 137 you're dumbfuck who doesn't know how to read and go shit on streets

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Doctor

>but m-muh spare time
Cope you have no life jfl

If US, go for nursing low IQ easy job that pays decent money

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Is game developing a good degree?
don't know much abt the field, but I don't see why not

I guess you gotta go really love it tho, just like film school

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
don't know much abt the field, but I don't see why not

I guess you gotta go really love it tho, just like film school
I love both film and videogames, not the FPS shooters but the ones with deep worlds and rich stories.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Radiologist, 500k/yr and don't have to deal with patients.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and LooksmaxxHopeful
I love both film and videogames, not the FPS shooters but the ones with deep worlds and rich stories.
A Game developing degree might involve things like programming, general game design, some introductory graphic design, some business administration, etc

Whereas in film school, looking at my particular university, there's classes about philosophy of art, history of cinema, screenwriting, video editing, photography

Edit: I think in your case film school (or something close to that) makes more sense, since the element of video games that you like is exactly that of the story and the characters and world-building and whatnot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, gribsufer1 and HarrierDuBois
A Game developing degree might involve things like programming, general game design, some introductory graphic design, some business administration, etc

Whereas in film school, looking at my particular university, there's classes about philosophy of art, history of cinema, screenwriting, video editing, photography
I want both, particularly film but I feel I need a "fallback" degree in case acting doesn't work.

• +1
If diversity shit increases then they'll have an insane demand for men in the future as like 95% of nurses are female.
JFL the Jews don’t care about male “inequalities” even tho it isn’t necessarily an inequality.

I want both, particularly film but I feel I need a "fallback" degree in case acting doesn't work.
that makes sense tbh, closest thing I can think of that is still somewhat related and can provide a decent living (if you're good) is photography/commercial directing

but i don't even know if it's worth it to get a degree in photography tbh, seems too narrow

• +1
oh btw, how's your accent in english? that's probably something you'd want to perfect

• +1
that makes sense tbh, closest thing I can think of that is still somewhat related and can provide a decent living (if you're good) is photography/commercial directing

but i don't even know if it's worth it to get a degree in photography tbh, seems too narrow
I agree, I think game dev is very profitable as a fallback.

oh btw, how's your accent in english? that's probably something you'd want to perfect
I'm quite good, have a slight accent and the jaw recession isn't helping but my vocabulary is great.

• Love it

f*Ck money

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and LooksmaxxHopeful
A CS degree never hurts
You can get into a wide variety of fields with it and its the perfect "back up"
I agree, I think game dev is very profitable as a fallback.
Game Dev isnt really profitable unless you start your own company (and only a small % succeed ofc) or spend a lot of time advancing in career. Most ppl in game dev do pretty boring repetitive work and don't have exceptional salaries. Cloud work or data science prob pays the best atm

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and HarrierDuBois
Radiologist, 500k/yr and don't have to deal with patients.
That’s what I am aiming either get into radiology residency or LDAR idc.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
just work 80hours a week for 15 years theory. Forget about having time to take care of yourself and hobby.
Its worth it
Im old without money and wasted my time anyway, could have at least become a rich doctor jfl

• +1
Why do you want it easy? You'll turn bored and then you won't do it anyways; find something you're passionate about instead that you know you can be succesful with.

• +1
Aerospace engineering.

• +1
Just piss away your 20s theory
I mean if you use your free time to eat healthy and go to the gym and you're looksmaxxed, your 20s wouldn't be entirely wasted if you used your free time well right?

And doctors actually make a positive contribution to society so it's not for nothing.

Last edited:
anyone who wants smv should. Job status is important. If you somehow made 100k salary from mcdonalds it wouldn't be as attractive as if you were a lawyer making that same amount.
Who really cares? Status doesn't generate desire.

• +1
Why do doctors make so low in europe compared to other careers?
In US American Medical Association knowingly prevent more med schools from opening, thus making the supply of physicans low and their salaries high.

On top of that in US you have to get a 4 year random ass degree as an "undergrad" to start studying medicine, so that increases the time and money required to be a doctor, increasing their debt, thus only way they accept becoming a doctor is with high wages.

When u add that the general cost of colleges in US, and higher industrialization than europe, almost every job is better paid in US than in europe, but yeah doctors are the biggest in wage difference.

What is the best job for NEET? like lowest working hours and okayish pay, so I can LDAR on World of Warcraft?

What is the best job for NEET? like lowest working hours and okayish pay, so I can LDAR on World of Warcraft?
Be a teacher in a government school, lowish pay, even lower working hours. (Literally you work lile 4 days a week + have a whole summer holiday)

That is what I am doing rn.

Bonus point for school counselors, true neets who have made it

Be a teacher in a government school, lowish pay, even lower working hours. (Literally you work lile 4 days a week + have a whole summer holiday)

That is what I am doing rn.

Bonus point for school counselors, true neets who have made it
Too difficult for an introvert unless work from home

Game dev is like the worst paid most abused ones i’m pretty sure. Most geeks who do cs are inte gaming to begin with so its high competition.

• +1
Game dev is like the worst paid most abused ones i’m pretty sure. Most geeks who do cs are inte gaming to begin with so its high competition.
just do something man you are in Sweden anyway almost every professions earn the same.

Edit: I think in your case film school (or something close to that) makes more sense, since the element of video games that you like is exactly that of the story and the characters and world-building and whatnot
Bro filmschool is like the most retarded thing you can do If you want to make more Than an mcdonalds employee. Most good directors didnt even go to school for it.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
just do something man you are in Sweden anyway almost every professions earn the same.
Yeah Thats the problem You cant win But you can’t rly lose either its mid however you look at it.

Yeah Thats the problem You cant win But you can’t rly lose either its mid however you look at it
Bro filmschool is like the most retarded thing you can do If you want to make more Than an mcdonalds employee. Most good directors didnt even go to school for it.
If I were to be in Sweden I would do computer science and then work from home. 100%