Easiest high earning career?

If I were to be in Sweden I would do computer science and then work from home. 100%
Our salaries suck though like 4k/month 5-6k after 10+ years.

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Bro filmschool is like the most retarded thing you can do If you want to make more Than an mcdonalds employee. Most good directors didnt even go to school for it.
it’s mostly an excuse to watch/study movies tbh

but yeah, it's not the most useful degree out there

• +1
Reactions: fuse and LiterallyNightwing
we can be nightwing and red hood irl

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
  • JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
yeah but red hood isnt right well be vigilantes
he's a criminal bruv atleast in under the rood hood mf literally takes a cut from crime bosses

Just become a dentist you utter retard, it's the easiest high paying job in existence.

100k€/year OUT OF UNI in Denmark, and it only goes up.

Higher status than nursery and higher pay

Only problem is getting in.

Just become a dentist you utter retard, it's the easiest high paying job in existence.

100k€/year OUT OF UNI in Denmark, and it only goes up.

Higher status than nursery and higher pay

Only problem is getting in.
why did I become a doctor just to make less than that work working much harder.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
here in the uk a newly qualified lawyer has a starting salary of 100-170k dependant on how good the law firm is, i know someone who has really bad a levels (equivalent to AP subject and low GPA in america), but did really good in university, now is a trainee solicitor at the best national central london firm

u don’t have to be too 1% you just need the legal work experience, if they see you’ve been in in a legal environment before they’ll favour you over someone who doesn’t

likewise for cs grads
Most people at magic circle and American firms went to Oxbridge or were top of their class at other good unis like LSE, UCL, Durham, Bristol ect

Most people at magic circle and American firms went to Oxbridge or were top of their class at other good unis like LSE, UCL, Durham, Bristol ect
i know someone who went oxford brooke’s, nottingham trent, and even aston that work at magic circle firms because they managed to get 2:1 and a shit ton of legal work experience, i’m glad i already go to a russel group uni so i have a slight advantage but even if i didn’t i’d still have the same chance as someone who didn’t go