Easiest Proven Ways To Looksmaxx

DrakkoTheMogger

DrakkoTheMogger

Iron
Gymmaxxing (body)

An easy way to looksmaxx is going to the gym and being more healthy. Not only you'll get stronger and look better you will also get leaner. (most people ascend A LOT gymmaxxing) + better frame= better life:
Screenshot 20231122 101701 Chrome

Hairmaxxing (face)

With a different haircut your face and skull can litteraly look very fucking different. It can give you better harmony and a more "Youthful" look, specially longer haircuts.

example:
Leo Dicaprio(Pretty boy, 90s mogger)
Short hair:
Screenshot 20231122 100034 Chrome
Long hair:
Screenshot 20231122 100312 Chrome

Appealmaxxing (Overall)

You can be a ltn ugly ahh mf but if you're tall, has a great frame, deep voice and a 6 pack you're gonna fuck a lot of bitches easily and all the things above are achievable.

Example: Michael b. jordan(most recessed nigger I've ever seen)
Screenshot 20231122 102705 Chrome

Coloring: (Face and body)

One of the easiest way to looksmaxx is Coloring. For white folk certainly vampire coloring or caramel gold is the best. some pictures:

Screenshot 20231122 103911 Chrome
Screenshot 20231122 103607 Chrome

for black people as far as I know the caramel gold, jeremy meeks skin color is the best (And only) coloring for black ppl, here is a pictures of the ideal Coloring for black ppl:
Screenshot 20231122 104127 Chrome

AND THAT'S IT(I HAVE MORE I'M JUST LAZY AND HAVE STUFF TO DO)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Fiqh, LooksThinker and 1 other person
just change your skin color theory

Gymmaxxing (body)

An easy way to looksmaxx is going to the gym and being more healthy. Not only you'll get stronger and look better you will also get leaner. (most people ascend A LOT gymmaxxing) + better frame= better life:

View attachment 2565184

Hairmaxxing (face)

With a different haircut your face and skull can litteraly look very fucking different. It can give you better harmony and a more "Youthful" look, specially longer haircuts.

example:
Leo Dicaprio(Pretty boy, 90s mogger)
Short hair:View attachment 2565174Long hair:View attachment 2565177

Appealmaxxing (Overall)

You can be a ltn ugly ahh mf but if you're tall, has a great frame, deep voice and a 6 pack you're gonna fuck a lot of bitches easily and all the things above are achievable.

Example: Michael b. jordan(most recessed nigger I've ever seen)
View attachment 2565195

Coloring: (Face and body)

One of the easiest way to looksmaxx is Coloring. For white folk certainly vampire coloring or caramel gold is the best. some pictures:

View attachment 2565224View attachment 2565222
for black people as far as I know the caramel gold, jeremy meeks skin color is the best (And only) coloring for black ppl, here is a pictures of the ideal Coloring for black ppl:
View attachment 2565227

AND THAT'S IT(I HAVE MORE I'M JUST LAZY AND HAVE STUFF TO DO)
Bro wtf is that wnd high iq writing style? :lul: I just know this was made by some 14y solely based on tiktok information :lul::lul:

Already been covered.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ph4ntom
I am not overexaggerating when I say that even peasants in 1850 knew about this water information

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, LooksThinker, Fiqh and 1 other person
least water newgen thread:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and roping3264
Bro wtf is that wnd high iq writing style? :lul: I just know this was made by some 14y solely based on tiktok information :lul::lul:
I didn't even realize but whatever bro

Already been covered.

sssshhh let the GrAYcel talk

• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker
thanks

DrakkoTheMogger

Iron
Joined Nov 13, 2023
Posts57Reputation58Points

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz and DrakkoTheMogger