easiest way to get bitches

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

Mistral
fake an accent. it makes u 10x hotter especially australian or british. it’s easy and doesn’t take a lot of effort just practice when ur alone and get better at it. then when wanting just a hu talk to the person with the accent and see how much more interested the person is in u.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Guest2, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
fake an accent. it makes u 10x hotter especially australian or british. it’s easy and doesn’t take a lot of effort just practice when ur alone and get better at it. then when wanting just a hu talk to the person with the accent and see how much more interested the person is in u.
no accent to replace ugly face

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
i live in australia

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2227
I have an australian accent and a deep voice, im hoping maybe itll get some lays when im overseas.

Yes fake an Indian accent

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Zygos4Life and Guest2
no accent for your face

I have a nice British voice but foreign people don't actually know what it sounds like. There are so many different accents and whatnot here in the UK you can put on virtually any voice and say you're from an obscure town

I want to start faking being australian, such a fucking chad accent

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod