East asian in the west = nightmare mode

murdah

murdah

Kraken
PST 20170515intermarriage 00 04 PST 20170515intermarriage 01 00 4170030 IMG 9044 3445297 1685733211783

Fucking brutal shit.... your own women prefer white men. At least indian women are still loyal to their men, even in western countries. But asian women are the biggest traitors and white worshippers, no wonder why inceldom is prevalent amongst east asian men.
Prime example of JBW and the most brutal example. Asian mens only hope is to Kpopmax and luck out with a white women or latina, otherwise its gameover in the west.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, wishIwasSalludon, Ricky212 and 3 others
@Monobloc @seethe @gooner23 @Richard Cheese @KpopmaxxingGuy thoughts?

One moment you are with us , the next moment you are shitting on us, you little rat

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, |Daddy_Zygos|, Ricky212 and 3 others
One moment you are with us , the next moment you are shitting on us, you little rat
he does that alot

he is sometimes a self hating nigger sometimes he isnt

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, distance decay, 8uAte and 3 others
I'm not :dafuckfeels:, I'm curious to see what your thoughts are about it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: seethe and sub5c3l
Do you want me to kill myself as a solution bruh :feelshah: I’m half East Asian so that shit cancels out and makes me a white man :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kyrre, try2beme, distance decay and 1 other person
Do you want me to kill myself as a solution bruh :feelshah: I’m half East Asian so that shit cancels out and makes me a white man :feelsgood:
No, i want my asian men to rise up and fight against it, but its a grim reminder.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I'm not :dafuckfeels:, I'm curious to see what your thoughts are about it

And I dated a briish ginger in hs when I was a low mtn

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, sub5c3l, gooner23 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 51576, seethe and 1 other person
Indian women only seem "loyal" to their men sometimes because their Parents are usually giga indulgent
in their dating lives and encourage them to date such and such for the Family connections etc but if the
opportunity should ever arise they are just as JBW as well

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Indian women only seem "loyal" to their men sometimes because their Parents are usually giga indulgent
in their dating lives and encourage them to date such and such for the Family connections etc but if the
opportunity should ever arise they are JBW as well
Do you think every ethnic women would be JBW only?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Do you think every ethnic women would be JBW only?

In the West I'm not that sure tbh.In Eastern countries tho its potent.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
In the West I'm not that sure tbh.In Eastern countries tho its potent.
Yes, JBW is insane in East Asia and even Latin America. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, seethe and jinnu
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, 📎♿️⚙️, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Blud's posting crap from 2015. white men don't get shit in east asia unless chad:
Xp1

the culture just doesn't allow for it they'd get shamed hard. ded srs. white brah might do good in SEA but anyone that's 5'10" would do good there.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, 8uAte, murdah and 1 other person
Yes, JBW is insane in East Asia and even Latin America. :feelswhy:

In Latin America for the most part white men are just a lick to escape poverty,whereas in the East it's a
combination of both wanting to come to the West and overall worshipping European Genetics.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
In Latin America for the most part white men are just a lick to escape poverty,whereas in the East it's a
combination of both wanting to come to the West and overall worshipping European Genetics.
Which is brutal because latin america faced more colonization than east asia, yet they are less white worshipping. Just proves its about looks

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Sterilize all Asian foids

Fuark warriormaxxing is the only cope I have left

View attachment 2957312 View attachment 2957313 View attachment 2957314 View attachment 2957316

Fucking brutal shit.... your own women prefer white men. At least indian women are still loyal to their men, even in western countries. But asian women are the biggest traitors and white worshippers, no wonder why inceldom is prevalent amongst east asian men.
Prime example of JBW and the most brutal example. Asian mens only hope is to Kpopmax and luck out with a white women or latina, otherwise its gameover in the west.

I work with a lot of Asian dudes that grew up here in the West. ALL of them are married, and two of them are married to white chicks.

• Love it
Reactions: gooner23
Honestly even Asian men have higher SMV then white men in 2024 and I am tired of pretending they don't. They at least have some sort of niche to appeal to foids meanwhile white men are chilling at the bottom with curries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, Richard Cheese and murdah

And I dated a briish ginger in hs when I was a low mtn

Brutal for white brah you got to date a decent white foid in high school as an Asian man. Meanwhile white men have to betabuxx repulsive, pan faced, piss-skin, monkeys when there in there 20s/30s and be incel before that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, Richard Cheese and murdah
Slavic women belong to korean men
Slavic foids are chill with above average ethnics and asians . Asians that look good have a chance with white women outside of america and Australia and uk.

Apparently even in Germany and France asian smv is a lot higher then cuckmerica.

• +1
View attachment 2957312 View attachment 2957313 View attachment 2957314 View attachment 2957316

its unironically not that bad, sure they start out with bottom tier smv but they have some of the easiest time ascending then other races

• +1
Like I give a shit about a baboona nigger, go clean yourself with this 🧼

nah its a lot easier now as zoomer asians than it was for millenials
that shit was genuinely seriously brutal over

• +1
Reactions: murdah and wishIwasSalludon
yea bro, it was even more over back in the day now not so bad

• +1
yea bro, it was even more over back in the day now not so bad
Yea, asian women are dating their men once again. But still, its quite brutal seeing asian women fawn over white men 24/7. Kpop did help them immensely. IMG 9984

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

Like you said, they can k-popmaxx and slay all kinds of women. :Comfy:

Not all kinds buddy, also kpopmaxxing is hard in of itself. They can slay latinas easily though
I have seen women of all races simp for k-pop guys.. black, white, brown (arab, south asian, afghan, etc) and of course other yellow women. Haven’t seen latinas simping for them but you’re saying they can slay them, so you can add them to the list.

I have seen women of all races simp for k-pop guys.. black, white, brown (arab, south asian, afghan, etc) and of course other yellow women. Haven’t seen latinas simping for them but you’re saying they can slay them, so you can add them to the list.
For whites, only slavic women do, they migrate to SK for sex tourism very often.

For whites, only slavic women do, they migrate to SK for sex tourism very often.
I was talking about all white women, not just Slavic women. Didn’t know about the sex tourism stuff though. I did see decent-looking hijabis in SK to “study” (Chang cock). :hnghn:

• JFL
I was talking about all white women, not just Slavic women. Didn’t know about the sex tourism stuff though. I did see decent-looking hijabis in SK to “study” (Chang cock). :hnghn:
White women rarely like asians buddy,

White women rarely like asians buddy,
Older women, yeah… but younger women are all into k-pop. I even have/had a classmate who was into k-pop, she’s 21. :hnghn: