East asian women want to be white so badly

murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 2403 They all fraud with colored contacts, blonde hair, sharp nasal bridges, double eyelids, etc in order to look white. They wanna be white so badly. @HeightPilledum @Xangsane Muhh squishy squishy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rocky123, 5'7 zoomer, Autismcel and 15 others
water unfortunate pheno
Its not unfortunate if they have high smv, pinkoids love asian women, even the most racist and nationalistic white guy likes asian women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, klip11, Autismcel and 11 others
View attachment 3063914 They all fraud with colored contacts, blonde hair, sharp nasal bridges, double eyelids, etc in order to look white. They wanna be white so badly. @HeightPilledum @Xangsane Muhh squishy squishy

too bad they will never have pink pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
*Literally every non white wants to be white or atleast the most lightest caucasoid apart of their race they can be.

Arabs want to be med passing chaddams

South Asians want to be lightskin chadpreets

Blacks want to be mulattos

Actually tbh I'm not sure if you can say that east Asians are white worshipping. East Asian men want to be changs, and changs are good looking, but they aren't caucasian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Rocky123, Xangsane and 4 others
*Literally every non white wants to be white or atleast the most lightest caucasoid apart of their race they can be.

Actually tbh I'm not sure if you can say that east Asians are white worshipping. East Asian men want to be changs, and changs are good looking, but they aren't caucasian.
Nah, blacks take pride in being melanated, they even delude themselves into thinking carpet hair is beautiful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, nope, IanIachimoe2491 and 9 others
Sadly this doesn't work for men

Nah, blacks take pride in being melanated, they even delude themselves into thinking carpet hair is beautiful.
Bruh that's so much cope. Blacks already know that lightskin blacks have the most appeal among them. @PrinceLuenLeoncur literally had meeks as his avi for almost a whole year plus.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
JBW is always halo in ethnic countries that's why they think is better to have white skin than dark skin.

Very little women in Asia even does such heavy makeup in public.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and murdah
Not exactly. If so they'd get surgery to make their bones stronger instead of so soft. White women have stronger bones than Asians

Thier skin may be pale but most ethnic women I've seen could be given white skin and look more authentically white than an east Asian

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
I mean she ascened like crazy lol so its for good reason
looking white = looking good. really that simple.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Thier skin may be pale but most ethnic women I've seen could be given white skin and look more authentically white than an east Asian
their skin is pale but they have the wrong undertones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hottaco34, mrriceguyreturn and 0S4MA
asian women look better anyway, idk why they fraud like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah and SubhumanForever

Yet us mulattos want to stay mulatto :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and sportsmogger
Images 64

Med vs Indian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, normie_joe and perpetuallytired
View attachment 3063914 They all fraud with colored contacts, blonde hair, sharp nasal bridges, double eyelids, etc in order to look white. They wanna be white so badly. @HeightPilledum @Xangsane Muhh squishy squishy

pretty hapa foids are also popular on Asian til tok jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Gilbert_Durandal, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
It’s not unfortunate if they have high smv, pinkoids love asian women, even the most racist and nationalistic white guy likes asian women.
Because racist nationalists are ugly hicks more often than not. They don’t love Asian women it’s all they can get, given choice they’d obv choose a white girl lol. Asian women are easy, even for subhuman whites. That’s why they’re most swiped on apps, easier to pull

• +1
Reactions: zombzify, Gilbert_Durandal, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Anytime I see ethnic people, 9/10 women, fraud white features it gets me mad. Even if it's not my people doing it shit is embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Gilbert_Durandal
A Lot of black celebs try to make themselves a lighter shade

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-01 05.18.18.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-01 05.18.18.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 0
Because racist nationalists are ugly hicks more often than not. They don’t love Asian women it’s all they can get, given choice they’d obv choose a white girl lol. Asian women are easy, even for subhuman whites. That’s why they’re most swiped on apps, easier to pull
Why are you on here then, asian women are easy mode for pinkoids

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bruh that's so much cope. Blacks already know that lightskin blacks have the most appeal among them. @PrinceLuenLeoncur literally had meeks as his avi for almost a whole year plus.
I don’t consider mongrel black.

I had Meeks as my avi because it was a morph not because he’s mullato or gl but because it’s my Magnum Opus morph. You may be insecure and think light curries or mongrels like Zain are superior to you but I have no such belief I consider all mutts beneath me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and murdah

I had Meeks as my avi because it was a north not because he’s mullato or gl but because it’s my Magnum Opus morph. You may be insecure and think light curries or mongrels like Zain are superior to you but I have no such belief I consider all mutts beneath me.
Give me one darkskin nigga that mogs meeks

Attachments

• IMG_2372.webp
    IMG_2372.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 0

I had Meeks as my avi because it was a north not because he’s mullato or gl but because it’s my Magnum Opus morph. You may be insecure and think light curries or mongrels like Zain are superior to you but I have no such belief I consider all mutts beneath me.
Magnum Opus morph

what does this mean. Also lmao im not insecure, i just accept reality as it is. Also thats cope if you think meeks is beneath you. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Give me one darkskin nigga that mogs meeks
Me.

Jk

Tyson beckford. Then again I can’t think of any white guy who moggs him I’m not the kind of person you ask these questions to because I’ll go blank as I’m not a faggot

• JFL
what does this mean. Also lmao im not insecure, i just accept reality as it is. Also thats cope if you think meeks in beneath you. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Ofc Meeks moggs me 100 weeks one Meeks exists for a reason. But what I mean is I don’t consider mutts as superior to me. Sure i accept their lives are easier but they are mongrels at the end of the day and thus are only at home in the west whereas I can go to any black nation and fit right at home.

You accept mutts as your own and supeieor to you. Curries worship Zain Malik despite him not even being fully curry and the nigga looks more Arab/Iranic than paki lol

Google what it means.

• JFL
Me.

Jk

Tyson beckford. Then again I can’t think of any white guy who moggs him I’m not the kind of person you ask these questions to because I’ll go blank as I’m not a faggot
Tyson beckford is a mongrel, hes 1/4 asian.

Tyson beckford is a mongrel, hes 1/4 asian.
Kinda but he looks black so he is nigga. Same way Sean Opry isn’t 100% white or Tyler Maher but they are still white regardless because they look it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, Xangsane and murdah

pale skin and high set nasal bridge has always been the beauty standard
IMG 6914

• +1
Ofc Meeks moggs me 100 weeks one Meeks exists for a reason. But what I mean is I don’t consider mutts as superior to me. Sure i accept their lives are easier but they are mongrels at the end of the day and thus are only at home in the west whereas I can go to any black nation and fit right at home.

You accept mutts as your own and supeieor to you. Curries worship Zain Malik despite him not even being fully curry and the nigga looks more Arab/Iranic than paki lol

Google what it means.
nigga looks more Arab/Iranic than paki lol
Lmao this is so much cope. Arabs and blacks cope so much over goodlooking lightskin curries, you think you guys have any right over them its funny :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You cant keep calling good looking lightskin curries "muh arab/iranic". First of all most arabs are ugly asf unless you are talking about levantine arabs. Your average gulf and north african arab is a brown ethnic with curly or negro tier hair lol. Second of all you dont get to determine if someone is south asian or not, their genes do. Zayn malik is half white sure, but hes half curry, lmao hes literally half punjabi, and punjabis are known to be lightbrown-lightskin on average and one of the better looking south asian ethnic groups.

Last edited:
Lmao this is so much cope. Arabs and blacks cope so much over goodlooking lightskin curries, you think you guys have any right over them its funny :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You cant keep calling good looking lightskin curries "muh arab/iranic". First of all most arabs are ugly asf unless you are talking about levantine arabs. Your average gulf and north african arab is a brown ethnic lol. Second of all you dont get to determine if someone is south asian or not, their genes do. Zayn malik is half white sure, but hes half curry, lmao hes literally half punjabi, and punjabis are known to be lightbrown-lightskin on average and one of the better looking south asian ethnic groups.
I’m not talking about the avg “Arab” which I agree loook like shit but still mogg the avg black (African variant) and curry. I’m saying an GL CURRY OR IRANIC is what Zayn looks like not some Benchod pakirambo bastard mudafuk.

This is no cope but reality. Now tbf all browns look the same and have Insaine overlap and considering gl ppl have similar facial features even when not the same race is it shocking that adjacent races like browns which already all look almsot identical end up becoming indistinguishable when gl ones appear making a GL Latinos curry or Arab look basically the same due to this and COCKasoid skull