East Asians and hunter eyes - impossible or just uncommon?

@Vidyacoper Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
@Vidyacoper Thoughts?
they can't. its less because of browridge (francisco lachowski lacks a prominent browridge) but because of monolid. they don't have hooding but instead have monolid eyes, for this reason (full/non half) asians can't have hunter eyes
some asians can have near-hunter eyes though, but yeah thats rare also because lack of browridge which is needed to make eye area more exotic/high t
they can still have good eye areas overall though, asians usually have superb undereye support - which is actually part of what contributes to their small eye look, dont mean that in a racist way tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
they can't. its less because of browridge (francisco lachowski lacks a prominent browridge) but because of monolid. they don't have hooding but instead have monolid eyes, for this reason (full/non half) asians can't have hunter eyes
some asians can have near-hunter eyes though, but yeah thats rare also because lack of browridge which is needed to make eye area more exotic/high t
they can still have good eye areas overall though, asians usually have superb undereye support - which is actually part of what contributes to their small eye look, dont mean that in a racist way tho
Late reply, but I've never realised how weak Lachowski's brow ridge is until now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Phillybeard1996
Not all ngl @Phillybeard1996 is a very strong counter argument to this and it depends but for the ones that lack forward growth it's over
What about @toolateforme is it over for him or could he acend?

• +1
  • +1
Asians can’t have hunter eyes unless they are mixed

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, riceronicel, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
I haven't seen his pics tbqh he's asian so unless he has forward growth no
Hes posted these pics on this site its public you can find it lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200404-182615_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200404-182615_Samsung Internet.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_20200403-212316_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200403-212316_Samsung Internet.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 173
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 6401
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 6401
Why are you posting my pics nigga stop it

Dude you need to breed with nord that's the only way to save us i have accepted this brutal pill

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 6401
Dude you need to breed with nord that's the only way to save us i have accepted this brutal pill
I dont give a fuck about my child and i fucked 12 white girls so far, i dont care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
I dont give a fuck about my child and i fucked 12 white girls so far, i dont care

Good on you i do though i don't want my kids to be a spawn of erectus or man baby ngl or human mixed with man baby.

• +1
Good on you i do though i don't want my kids to be a spawn of erectus or man baby ngl or human mixed with man baby.
Im never attracted to flat face like mine so dont worry if i ever get kid it will never be pure gook

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Deleted member 6401
Im never attracted to flat face like mine so dont worry if i ever get kid it will never be pure gook

Make sure you dont mix with black ngl

Make sure you dont mix with black ngl
It is because their Brow ridge and Maxilla
(Their entire Cranial Base tbh jfl)

View attachment 337580View attachment 337581

You don't need to have caveman browbridge lol, still need to be forward enough to protect eyeball, and Chico is good enough.

Could you send screen shots i'm banned off off topic

Last edited:
  • +1
@thecel Saw your thread on Eyemaxxing for Asians and wondered what your thoughts were on this?

Have never seen an Asian with hunter eyes, the only Asians I've seen with a browridge are some Indonesian and Filipino dudes, and 2 if the indo guys were models filming a scene at a hotel I stayed at, and I guess models don't count.

Koreans love surgery, so I guess they could get hunter eye surgery?

this guy has hunter eyes..
he has zygos and a prominent brow ridge good jaw line and tall would mog in the west
Asian 2
A1 2

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, reptiles and Ryan
Have never seen an Asian with hunter eyes, the only Asians I've seen with a browridge are some Indonesian and Filipino dudes, and 2 if the indo guys were models filming a scene at a hotel I stayed at, and I guess models don't count.

Koreans love surgery, so I guess they could get hunter eye surgery?
Well i have a browridge from what ive herd im chinese lol maybe not super strong

East Asians generally have no brow ridge and flat maxilla; is it less common for them to have hunter eyes?
Less common

I seem to have them. Will dox myself and say that people say that I have serial killer eyes.

Squinty eyes help, but also need browridge, eyebrows etc. I am not monolid

What's interesting is that I see a lot of Asians brag about having "narrow" or "hooded" eyes. Many Asian men believe that monolids are the same as hunter eyes.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
@africancel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
East Asians generally have no brow ridge and flat maxilla; is it less common for them to have hunter eyes?
Victor Tsoi had hunter eyes

R8f70b041b7358ae1c268ba8df55ac6ad

Though he was half white. I've seen pure Asians with them though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsonpilled, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 12611
every example of an Asian with hunter eyes in this thread has been half white :ROFLMAO:

his eyes don't look hunter to me

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, johncruz12345 and StrangerDanger
Monolid makes it impossible. Hunter eyes are deep set Caucasian by nature
Being asian makes it impossible, only they have monolids
works with epicanthic fold though

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
What are hunter eyes then? Seems the criteria is arbitrary to the extreme.

Deep-set, hooded, lowset and forward supra/browridge, low positive/neutral eyebrows, pct, good under eye support, good pfl/pfw ratio, wide pfl
Eyes

The eyes you sent look soy and not imitading

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12611, ThatBoneStructure and 1 other person
Deep-set, hooded, lowset and forward supra/browridge, low positive/neutral eyebrows, pct, good under eye support, good pfl/pfw ratio, wide pfl
View attachment 1137101

The eyes you sent look soy and not imitading
Maybe you're right. I see what you're talking about. Eagle eyes is what I'd call them.

I don't think eyes are the only thing that might make a man appear intimidating though.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
When it comes to asians, never listen to the western world lol

You're not going to get answers that aren't influenced by racism
usually i would disagree but people here have a vendetta against asians for some reason

I'm east asian with hunter eyes... pm me if you don't believe

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and johncruz12345
usually i would disagree but people here have a vendetta against asians for some reason
i don't think people here have a vendetta against asians tbh. most people here think that east asian features are ugly, but that's not the same as having a vendetta

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus
I'm east asian with hunter eyes... pm me if you don't believe
Post a picture of your eyes only if you really have it, what's the point of saying PMs. It's just your eyes bro

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Deleted member 6531
idk man... they look like the examples shown above
In that photo your eyes are not hunter whatsoever

They're hunter eyes bro, even male models don't look like they have hunter eyes all the time. It all depends on angle even the majority omale models have to squint to look like they have hunter eyes

Also he's east asian so his hunter eyes won't be exactly like a caucasian dudes hunter eyes, he has strong brow ridge, good hooding and good eye shape and good brow shape. That's hunter eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, johncruz12345, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
They're hunter eyes bro, even male models don't look like they have hunter eyes all the time. It all depends on angle even the majority omale models have to squint to look like they have hunter eyes

Also he's east asian so his hunter eyes won't be exactly like a caucasian dudes hunter eyes, he has strong brow ridge, good hooding and good eye shape and good brow shape. That's hunter eyes.
thread over then... its possible lmao

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
they're as close as an Asian can get to hunter, which isn't hunter at all imo but still gl
chico doesn't have hunter eyes either tbh hunter eyes are overrated just don't have serial killer eyes or retard looking monolids

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
chico doesn't have hunter eyes either tbh hunter eyes are overrated just don't have serial killer eyes or retard looking monolids
i've always wondered why chico sometimes gets put in 'ultimate hunter eye' category when his eyes aren't hunter at all