East europe maxxing is very legit

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
My friend's father is like 35 and looks like 3.5 PSL and he is like 6'
He went to Kiev and literally approached some 19 years old Ukrainian hot girl, and asked her if she wants to move,
And now a year later they are still together, and she genuinely likes him (My friend sent my videos of them having fun lol)
on top of that she is a model

JFL if you don't east europemaxx, there so many hot young girls looking to escape those shitholes, you can easily get sex with them
and dump them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, MegamindCel, Deleted member 2403 and 16 others
He went to Kiev and literally approached some 19 years old Ukrainian hot girl, and asked her if she wants to move,
And now a year later they are still together, and she genuinely likes him (My friend sent my videos of them having fun lol)
sounds like meme larp ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, amorfati, Deleted member 4804 and 22 others
She’s gonna be in for a surprise when our plane lands in Brazil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, MegamindCel, ilyess and 26 others
711xO9LxPL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, MegamindCel, SkinjobCatastrophe and 5 others
sounds like meme larp ngl
It sounds like some kind of a retarded redpill but its 100% true, those countries are stack in the past
and your SMV will be massive if you have money, He legit sent me videos, and I visited his house multiple times
where I saw her

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Lihito
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Hector, Deleted member 12002 and 6 others
If you need money to get laid, you're betabuxxing
You don't understand, them simply hearing that you are from a foreign rich nation and have an accent,
is enough to get laid once without spending much, and then dump them

in the worst case you will buy them food, which shouldn't cost more then $2 per meal in those locations

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 12002 and SkinjobCatastrophe

JFL if you don't east europemaxx, there so many hot young girls looking to escape those shitholes, you can easily get sex with them
and dump them

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
You don't understand, them simply hearing that you are from a foreign rich nation and have an accent,
is enough to get laid once without spending much, and then dump them

in the worst case you will buy them food, which shouldn't cost more then $2 per meal in those locations
Alright but those girls that go for rich foreigners are giga sluts for money

You can't ltr them, your friend will be cucked soon

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
Alright but those girls that go for rich foreigners are giga sluts for money

You can't ltr them, your friend will be cucked soon
You shouldn't marry them, you can dump before flying back, I am simply stating this as a good way to get a high quality pussy

Sounds too good to be true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Selinity and mogstar
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 10615, whydoweevenlive and 6 others
My father picked my mom (russian) from the bus station 20 years ago, now I am here
From what I know EE foids are whores for money and status

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
They are, my mom though my father was very wealthy because he looks wealthy, and his family is very wealthy as well,
but he is not and they don't live in the same country :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Jason Voorhees
They are, my mom though my father was very wealthy because he looks wealthy, and his family is very wealthy as well,
but he is not and they don't live in the same country :lul:
They don't seem to be LTR material tbh

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian, goat2x, Deleted member 7901 and 1 other person
Sounds too good to be true
Indeed

I've speaked with a lot of italians that use to travel to get pussy (becuase Italy is hard mode), and they said that things changed in East Europe, now it's not so easy like 10 years ago

Those countries aren't poor like 10 years ago, and girls have understood that a lot of foreigners are just sex tourists so they wait a lot of dates before fucking, because are tired to be pumped and dumped by sex tourists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673 and Jason Voorhees

and dump them
I hope he wives her and makes your American mother jelaous

Did your mother leave you?
Was she a feminist?

I hope he wives her and makes your American mother jelaous

Did your mother leave you?
Was she a feminist?
*My friend's father
not mine

my friend's mom is a drug addict, and the father used to be as well but he did a total flip

East europe girls are super hotties

It sounds like some kind of a retarded redpill but its 100% true, those countries are stack in the past
and your SMV will be massive if you have money, He legit sent me videos, and I visited his house multiple times
where I saw her

*My friend's father
not mine

my friend's mom is a drug addict, and the father used to be as well but he did a total flip
Sorry Brother for mentioning your mother i thought you had a bad relationship with her!

Also fuck american roasties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Ignore

Last edited:
I had a half curry half Russian guy in my school ngl. His father met his mother in 1995. Idk if it still works for ethnics.

sounds like a plan tbh.

EE girls mog western girls to oblivion in SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
He’s probably higher than 3.5 psl

One reason might be that men are scarce in Eastern Europe. Literally. The female-male-ratio is like 85-100 or 90-100 in most countries from the former Soviet Union.

All this men killing themselves with suicide and alcoholism make it easier for the surviving men and foreigners to slay there.

and dump them

35yo dating a 20yo isnt really challenging in ukraine and russia

even if you are 40 its possible, women are less feminist and look for a leader and someone who take command on the house (similar to a father)

Last edited:
what the fuck

you would approach as a local, 10 years younger and 1 PSL better looking and be treated like dogshit

and a mentally ill freak for approaching outside of family and friends to begin with

One reason might be that men are scarce in Eastern Europe. Literally. The female-male-ratio is like 85-100 or 90-100 in most countries from the former Soviet Union.

All this men killing themselves with suicide and alcoholism make it easier for the surviving men and foreigners to slay there.
FUCK. I meant:

The male-female-ratio is like 85-100 or 90-100 in most countries from the former Soviet Union.

Asif other women around the world, have no concern for money and status!

Most, if not all women, care about mopney and status also.
The level of which, may differ though. I can agree

LMS is the equations of SMV

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Send us picks or larp, is he moneymaxed?

This isn't true anymore. Ukraine has been showered with Dubai and Turkish money and now any girl worth her salt is looking for the chanel and champagne lifestyle. The ones that aren't are picked up by locals who are looking better and better these days.

Instagram, OnlyFans and tinder have ruined these places for any normal betabuxxer. You better bring a fuck ton of money or else you'll be at best paying for whores but not getting a ltr.

And if that's your game, seeking.com does the same shit without having to take time off work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
I've been with two ukranians and they have the smelliest nether regions i've ever had to deal with. Grossed out.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I've been with two ukranians and they have the smelliest nether regions i've ever had to deal with. Grossed out.
I heard that from many people, I wonder why is that

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
This is unironically true tbh. Polish girls even ask on tinder if you want to marry them jfl:y'all:

But its not real attraction

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
shitty poverty gulag genes.
my take on eastern european girls:

ukranian/russian - hot in their 20s, turn into grandmas as soon as they hit 30 and stinky vags
bulgarians - stinky vag, but look after themselves otherwise, essentially pale turkish folks
polish - good hygiene, decent features, but my god what is it with their rubbery walrus like skin? feels like you're pumping a chubby white dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Htobrother
my take on eastern european girls:

ukranian/russian - hot in their 20s, turn into grandmas as soon as they hit 30 and stinky vags
bulgarians - stinky vag, but look after themselves otherwise, essentially pale turkish folks
polish - good hygiene, decent features, but my god what is it with their rubbery walrus like skin? feels like you're pumping a chubby white dude.
Stinky vag is the most disgusting thing

I don't think this works in Russia anymore. Girls are hypergamous over there too now. This only works in Lithuania or some other obscure EE shithole.

I don't think this works in Russia anymore. Girls are hypergamous over there too now. This only works in Lithuania or some other obscure EE shithole.
Lithuania is a lot richer than most regions of russia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 10615
Lithuania is a lot richer than most regions of russia
Obviously. Some village foid in Russia is going to be 3 PSL with yellow teeth though. Talking about Moscow, St Petersburg, etc.

How is lithuania an obsecure EE shithole. Not even a EE country let alone a shithole. Have u been to lithuania? doubt it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 10615
How is lithuania an obsecure EE shithole. Not even a EE country let alone a shithole. Have u been to lithuania? doubt it
My first "girlfriend" was Lithuanian and she was a becky with rock bottom standards so I assume they're a shithole or at least have ugly men. Lithuania is 100% an eastern european country. They were part of the soviet union and a lot of them speak Russian.

Why would they do that? They can move to Germany, they don't need Visa.
Idk maybe need someone to take care of them

My first "girlfriend" was Lithuanian and she was a becky with rock bottom standards so I assume they're a shithole or at least have ugly men. Lithuania is 100% an eastern european country. They were part of the soviet union and a lot of them speak Russian.
It's part of the Eastern European's survival tactics to say ''i'm not eastern european i'm central european''....czechs, lithuanians, poles. They all do that yet they rail women whose insides smell like chernobyl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
This isn't true anymore. Ukraine has been showered with Dubai and Turkish money and now any girl worth her salt is looking for the chanel and champagne lifestyle. The ones that aren't are picked up by locals who are looking better and better these days.

Instagram, OnlyFans and tinder have ruined these places for any normal betabuxxer. You better bring a fuck ton of money or else you'll be at best paying for whores but not getting a ltr.

And if that's your game, seeking.com does the same shit without having to take time off work.
The clown is larping, EE is more hypergamous than west by now. Foids know their worth and extract every last penny out of their looks. Every gl foid is on IG and has hundreds of beta orbiters from the west, some orbiters are prolly HTN type guys which these foids could pick out of all the ugly ones. No gl woman, let alone model, cares about money of some 3.5 psl old dude.

Imagine believing some larping nerds on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back