Easy and ACCURATE way to Predict Adult Height (under 16cels GTFIH)

TheTD7

TheTD7

eyemaxxer
Most height predictors out there are very, VERY inaccurate, especially the 'Mid parental' one. Well fuck those calculators. Here's an accurate one.

"PREDICTION OF ADULT HEIGHT BY CALCULATING AGE AT PHV (PEAK HEIGHT VELOCITY)."

Its pretty simple.
You only need :

i) Your Height (no shit)
ii) Your sitting height
iii) Your Leg Length
iv) Your Weight
v) Age

Put all of this into ONE SINGLE formula:

-9.236 + (0.0002708 * Length Length and Sitting Height interaction) + (-0.001663 * Age and Leg Length Interaction) + (0.007216 * Age and Sitting height interaction) + (0.02292 * Weight by Height Ratio)

After calculating everything, it will probably give you a number that is either positive or negative. Lets say, you get, "-2.0", this basically means you are 2 years AWAY FROM PHV. If you're 15 years old, your APHV will be = 15-(-2) = 17 years, which means you're a late maturer.
IMG 20240830 172529

A Late maturer, whose APHV is -2.0, will still grow 25.7cm. (Though its unlikely you get at -2.0 at 15)

Assessing your Maturity (Early, average or late).

IMG 20240830 172849

Depending on your answer (just like the -2.0 i mentioned earlier) you can assess your maturity aswell.

Early = </=12.33y
Average = 13.85y (This is where most males enter PHV)
Late = 15.26y or more.

HOW TO PREDICT HEIGHT.

I had mentioned that a 15y old male would enter PHV at 17, and according to this table he's LATE.

So we know that this male is a late maturer, so going back to the first table, we see this male can still grow ~26cm.

If this 15y old was, let's say, just 155cm at 15 (considerably below average), he would end up 181cm (5' 11") with the margin of error being ±5.35cm in males (175.65-186.35cm).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rgvmogger07, MA_ascender and LegitUser
interesting thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and TheTD7
Margin of error being incel vs chad xd. Good thread, but I cba measuring my sitting height. Sounds like turbocancer thing to do. And wtf is weight doing in there. It can't affect your growth unless you are malnourished/obese

• +1
Reactions: microsoft and MA_ascender
Margin of error being incel vs chad xd. Good thread, but I cba measuring my sitting height. Sounds like turbocancer thing to do. And wtf is weight doing in there. It can't affect your growth unless you are malnourished/obese
just sit on a chair, your back being at a 90° angle. Measure. Its basically just the height of your torso + skull.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Then tell me what's correct, faggot? Can smell the manlet-ness from here.
I can tell ur some height obsessed insecure manlet fag

"
Height 6'10"
Frauding ~ 7'0"
LL 2025 ~ 7'4""

Can tell ur a height obsessed manlet "heightmaxxing" retard jfl, fuck off greycel

• JFL
Reactions: aids
I can tell ur some height obsessed insecure manlet fag

"
Height 6'10"
Frauding ~ 7'0"
LL 2025 ~ 7'4""

Can tell ur a height obsessed manlet "heightmaxxing" retard jfl, fuck off greycel
lmao that was total satire.

You've claimed like 50 different heights here lmao. One day you're 6'2 and the next day you're magically 6'4. Please kill yourself retarded faggot. 21K posts in 8 months. Fucking hell.

• +1
Reactions: belisa14, halloweed, Aero and 3 others
lmao that was total satire.

You've claimed like 50 different heights here lmao. One day you're 6'2 and the next day you're magically 6'4.
Never did. Also are you an alt? Hmm

nigga just pulled the numbers out his butt

just sit on a chair, your back being at a 90° angle. Measure. Its basically just the height of your torso + s
Your ass is obvs gonna make a difference no?

cool stuff but the margin of error is huge

• So Sad
Reactions: TheTD7
Your ass is obvs gonna make a difference no?
mb forgot to mention. your ass is included when measuring, cuz youre measuring from the base of the seat youre sitting on to the top of your head.

Attachments

• Sitting-Height-01-0501010013.jpg
    Sitting-Height-01-0501010013.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
mb forgot to mention. your ass is included when measuring, cuz youre measuring from the base of the seat youre sitting on to the top of your head.
what if i have mogre glutes :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and TheTD7
why is the actual important part of this probably bs thread written like a ESL. fuck is "length length and sitting length interaction" supposed to mean? do we add them or multiply them?

Most height predictors out there are very, VERY inaccurate, especially the 'Mid parental' one. Well fuck those calculators. Here's an accurate one.

Its pretty simple.
You only need :

i) Your Height (no shit)
ii) Your sitting height
iii) Your Leg Length
iv) Your Weight
v) Age

-9.236 + (0.0002708 * Length Length and Sitting Height interaction) + (-0.001663 * Age and Leg Length Interaction) + (0.007216 * Age and Sitting height interaction) + (0.02292 * Weight by Height Ratio)

After calculating everything, it will probably give you a number that is either positive or negative. Lets say, you get, "-2.0", this basically means you are 2 years AWAY FROM PHV. If you're 15 years old, your APHV will be = 15-(-2) = 17 years, which means you're a late maturer.View attachment 3135559

A Late maturer, whose APHV is -2.0, will still grow 25.7cm. (Though its unlikely you get at -2.0 at 15)

View attachment 3135567
Depending on your answer (just like the -2.0 i mentioned earlier) you can assess your maturity aswell.

Early = </=12.33y
Late = 15.26y or more.

HOW TO PREDICT HEIGHT.

I had mentioned that a 15y old male would enter PHV at 17, and according to this table he's LATE.

So we know that this male is a late maturer, so going back to the first table, we see this male can still grow ~26cm.

If this 15y old was, let's say, just 155cm at 15 (considerably below average), he would end up 181cm (5' 11") with the margin of error being ±5.35cm in males (175.65-186.35cm).
what is sitting height and leg length interaction?

High IQ thread got the number from the formula but I'll predict later

• Love it
Also, does weight by height mean something like 60kg divided by 180cm?

• +1
  • +1
yeah im pretty sure it does.

how tall r u? 180cm? you probably have another ~2" of growth remaining.
180cm, 15 and 11 months old (basically 16 lmao). I used chatgpt to make sure it's accurate and got +0.628. How do you calculate maturity though? Do you use a tanner stage test or something

I used chatgpt to make sure it's accurate and got +0.628
+0.628 years from phv? then ur fine.
How do you calculate maturity though? Do you use a tanner stage test or something
basically if your APHV was at lets say 12, youre an early maturer, similarly if its at 17, ur a late maturer. According to that you can estimate growth remaining using the first table.

yeah u can use a tanner stage test but here thats not gonna do anything, and that test might be a bit flawed.

Lmao my 13 year old sister's sitting height is 63cm at 160cm. PHV is flawed sometimes as it said her's was a month ago even though she hasn't grown in a few months

+0.628 years from phv? then ur fine.

basically if your APHV was at lets say 12, youre an early maturer, similarly if its at 17, ur a late maturer. According to that you can estimate growth remaining using the first table.
Given that, how much growth would I have remaining? Got a few questions too.
1. How would tall parents' genes affect this.
2. Long pelvis. You could have long legs standing up but also a longer sitting height in relation to your pelvis' position.
3. My APHV was apparently 0.6 years but I didn't see a huge amount of growth there. Does that mean it could be wrong?

Given that, how much growth would I have remaining?
~9cm.
How would tall parents' genes affect this.
Their height as an absolute value won't affect it ig. But their APHV will. Your growth pattern will be similar to your male family members'.
Long pelvis. You could have long legs standing up but also a longer sitting height in relation to your pelvis' position.
Not sure about this.
My APHV was apparently 0.6 years but I didn't see a huge amount of growth there. Does that mean it could be wrong?
Might be wrong. Easiest way is to just recall when you grew the fastest, you can estimate APHV then. And also the calculator you referred to might be more accurate.

Wasn't the +0.6 aphv chatGPT btw? Cuz it's very inaccurate aswell.

afternoon height must be 5'9" then? If you grew 2cm you'll be 177-177.5cm.

But idk how old you are. You might grow 5 inches or absolutely nothing.
afternoon height is 5'9.4" when I put that shit into the equation I had PHV of 1.7. I am 17, 4 months away from turning 18

afternoon height is 5'9.4" when I put that shit into the equation I had PHV of 1.7. I am 17, 4 months away from turning 18
176.3cm now, i guess you'll be anywhere from 176.5 – 182cm. Do you remember when you hit puberty and had your first major growth spurt? it'll be easier to predict then.
Can I do it at 17?
yeah sure.

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07
176.3cm now, i guess you'll be anywhere from 176.5 – 182cm. Do you remember when you hit puberty and had your first major growth spurt? it'll be easier to predict then.

yeah sure.
I think my first major growth spurt happened sophomore year of high school, but I think I had the first signs puberty of when I was 14. makes sense though because the equation said 1.7 years past PHV which would be when I just turned 16, during sophomore year

Last edited:

Its pretty simple.
You only need :

i) Your Height (no shit)
ii) Your sitting height
iii) Your Leg Length
iv) Your Weight
v) Age

After calculating everything, it will probably give you a number that is either positive or negative. Lets say, you get, "-2.0", this basically means you are 2 years AWAY FROM PHV. If you're 15 years old, your APHV will be = 15-(-2) = 17 years, which means you're a late maturer.View attachment 3135559

View attachment 3135567

Early = </=12.33y
Late = 15.26y or more.

HOW TO PREDICT HEIGHT.

Incels would calculate this EXPECT TO END UP 6'4 and then procced to goon all day and sit on this forum. U should've specify that lifestyle affects this a lot but great thread anyway(y)

all I want is 5'10" night height brehs..

I think my first major growth spurt happened sophomore year of high school, but I think I had the first signs puberty of when I was 14. makes sense though because the equation said 1.7 years past PHV which would be when I just turned 16, during sophomore year
you will grow upto ~19 most probably. How tall were you when puberty started?

you will grow upto ~19 most probably. How tall were you when puberty started?
like 5'3" but 5'6" before my growth spurt

Last edited: