Easy hack to boost your lifts

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
Say you got a workout in the night, normally you would want to eat before it to have energy but what if I told you that you can get even more energy by not eating? Basically, don't eat anything after waking up, keep fasting throughout the day. Around 6-7 hours, you start getting really hungry, you need to keep going, don't listen to your stomach. Because once you get over this state, your body becomes more alert, producing adrenaline and testosterone which are natural stimulants. This occurs in the 8th hour and will last for a couple of hours. Take advantage of this phase to do your lifting routine, you will have insane energy and feel light af at the same time. Be sure to eat and rest afterwards though cause you need to recover.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 15827
You will feel more alert and on focus yes but it is only a feeling. Objectively speaking you'll do better with carbs.

Yes, you are stronger without eating (y)

You will feel more alert and on focus yes but it is only a feeling. Objectively speaking you'll do better with carbs.
carbs will make you lazier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
you dont lift, do you ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
This is only if you eat enough calories in your fast, Most people cannot eat their entire day's calories in one meal so this is counter productive, You are better off not eating late at night and your last meal should be at 6-7pm and lift in the morning when you have the most test

This is only if you eat enough calories in your fast, Most people cannot eat their entire day's calories in one meal so this is counter productive, You are better off not eating late at night and your last meal should be at 6-7pm and lift in the morning when you have the most test
you dont have to eat that many calories in one meal lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I thought this was gonna be about shoe lifts