Easy liquid source of 20g of fat?

User28823

User28823

Kraken
I'm starting invisalign next week but am also on accutane requiring 20g of fat with each pill. I want to avoid brushing teeth in the morning (and hate eating in the morning) and need a way to consume 20g of fat in liquid form bypassing my teeth, straight to my stomach (can use a syringe or straw).

My first thought was olive oil but I just tried a syringe and squirted some in the back of my throat and nearly vomited ... disgusting

Any ideas? What are some high fat low quantity liquids that won't make me vomit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz, butterworld, N1666 and 1 other person
nigga are u srsly thinking about injecting fat into ur stomach

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Mix peanut butter in milk, blend it and drink

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: redfacccee and User28823
nigga are u srsly thinking about injecting fat into ur stomach
no nigga i'm not injecting a 10 inch needle through my fucking abdomen into my stomach

i meant a syringe that squirts liquid into my throat, could also use a straw

just anything that prevents it from getting on my teeth

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
no nigga i'm not injecting a 10 inch needle through my fucking abdomen into my stomach

i meant a syringe that squirts liquid into my throat, could also use a straw

just anything that prevents it from getting on my teeth
u can do it with a needle just make sure the needle doesnt touch ur tongue or shit or it will cut

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Mix peanut butter in milk, blend it and drink
yeah i'm thinking some sort of milkshake mix or something like that would be palatable and work

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
u can do it with a needle just make sure the needle doesnt touch ur tongue or shit or it will cut
i'm just gonna use a plastic syringe

i use 400 ml raw milk

I'm starting invisalign next week but am also on accutane requiring 20g of fat with each pill. I want to avoid brushing teeth in the morning (and hate eating in the morning) and need a way to consume 20g of fat in liquid form bypassing my teeth, straight to my stomach (can use a syringe or straw).

My first thought was olive oil but I just tried a syringe and squirted some in the back of my throat and nearly vomited ... disgusting

Any ideas? What are some high fat low quantity liquids that won't make me vomit?
do a cacao cream

• +1

Invisaline for what?

Invisaline for what?
get perfect teeth, rn i have a 11 tooth smile cuz one of my molars isn't in correct place so i'm fixing everything to get a perfect 12 tooth smile :love::love::love:

get perfect teeth, rn i have a 11 tooth smile cuz one of my molars isn't in correct place so i'm fixing everything to get a perfect 12 tooth smile :love::love::love:
do u use elastics

no mention of using them, i know they recess u
I have to wear one elastic only in the right part of my face to create room for one Tooth to add
i don’t really know what it means

Butter. Evoo, coconut oil, any fat source that can be melted or already is viscous

• +1
don't make things hard, just take accutane w a cup of milk and you will be fine

don't make things hard, just take accutane w a cup of milk and you will be fine
i have a significant difference in dryness when I consume more fat which implies more fats are more effective, and many other people report the same

a cup of milk is no where near enough, thats like 8g of fat

I have to wear one elastic only in the right part of my face to create room for one Tooth to add
i don’t really know what it means
are they pulling ur teeth backward or forward? i don't know how bad elastics truly are but I read ppl on this forum freaking out over them recessing u

are they pulling ur teeth backward or forward? i don't know how bad elastics truly are but I read ppl on this forum freaking out over them recessing u
One teeth backward but just to insert another teeth