Easy way to make money as a white.

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
Just review or react on anything related to indians. Be it Bollywood, cricket, songs etc. You can grow your channel, monetize it, get sponsorships. You will never have scarcity for content since there is an ocean of things to react on indians. Just say some good things and you will get huge subs.
For ex

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Gaia262
Just review or react on anything related to indians. Be it Bollywood, cricket, songs etc. You can grow your channel, monetize it, get sponsorships. You will never have scarcity for content since there is an ocean of things to react on indians. Just say some good things and you will get huge subs.
For

Edit : india is a massive untapped market , that youtubers want to tap in for views and subscribers population is like 1.3 billion. Having a western person "be on their side" makes indians feel good about themselves .

It's the same as this girl calling indians handsome to get easy views and subscribers the reality is she wouldn't even piss in the direction of someone from mumbais slums.

I sometimes hate being so blackpilled

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo and Ritalincell
Sucks that indians are seen as trash even in their own country.

Your post to rep count with an indian guy as your profile pic also proves this.
Indians themselves treat other indians like trash due to the caste system. Profile pic probably has zero effect on your rep ratio too, no matter how stupid, funny or hot the pic is.

Indians themselves treat other indians like trash due to the caste system. Profile pic probably has zero effect on your rep ratio too, no matter how stupid, funny or hot the pic is.
Yeah I edited my last post , felt bad as it was an unnecessary attack on him. Soz op. (Avi halo matters alot )

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Edit : india is a massive untapped market , that you tubers want to tap in for views and subscribers population like 1.3 bill. Having a western person "be on their side" makes indians feel good about themselves .

It's the same as this girl calling indians handsome to get easy views and subscribers the reality is she wouldn't even piss in the direction of someone from mumbais slums.

I sometimes hate being so blackpilled

lmfao the thumbnail for that vid is blackpilled itself

video about handsome indians and the guy in the thumbnail looks like some spanish/ italian chad just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
But I wasn't born in India, can't you join a caste if you weren't born in the caste system?
I have no deep knowledge of the subject, but I'd guess by marrying a woman in a good caste and being relatively lightskinned yourself.

But I wasn't born in India, can't you join a caste if you weren't born in the caste system?
maybe if you are rich with a high status job or business or know important people

idk tho india is a shithole everywhere

white ppl are on just exist mode in asian countries