Easy ways to insult women (god's creation)

Sasuke177

Sasuke177

I dreamt I was Hwei
ALl women spawn in with body dysmorphia for some reason, even though they all ahve infinite validiuton, but you can make a woman cry by using correct insult. soon to be megaguide

Always insult women who have hip dips for their hip dips without saying the word "hip dips"

Always insult women for their lashes/makeup.... Complimenting women for their makeup is always a go to good compliment because men never notice or care about mascara and if you are looksmaxxer you should see it. Similiarly because men don't noticfe makeup that means if you insult her makeup its way worse because you're note ven supposed to know what that is

Insult their physical womanhood, most young women are not actually that botehred by being called masculine in spirit or mind, but still care alot appearing feminine, insulting women for their lack of feminity is cruccial

SAY THEY ARE FAT (unless they are pawg baddie pheno) all women have anoxeria and their brain is rewired to be skinny for some reason so iunsult their weight in a smart way is always a banger, remininder do not do it in an aggresive way because then it doens't seem legitimate, always be calm when you insult, or more inquisitive or curious.

Insult women for whatever physical quirk that they have when naked (especially vagina) if their labia is ugly always say so with some disgusdt in yourw voice (100% sucsess rate)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and fuxkdakikez
shit man this girl that insulted me once was perfect and mogged me in every way possible

nah too much work

shit man this girl that insulted me once was perfect and mogged me in every way possible

nONE of them are immune, only a man can be immune to insult. You need to mediate over her weaknesses and what she thinks they are and strike back, a weak wounded animal is more pathethic than a vengeful animal

They don't give a shit lol
They will be "hurt" for 1 second, forget it and go back to using chad cum as mouthwash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 51821 and 2 others
They don't give a shit lol
They will be "hurt" for 1 second, forget it and go back to using chad cum as mouthwash

Yes you would think sooo they have chad at their disposal and infinite validationn, but for some reason they do really care... trust me.. if you nail down on a spefici trait that they think noone notices and you insult that they will remember that for a long time 100%

Yes you would think sooo they have chad at their disposal and infinite validationn, but for some reason they do really care... trust me.. if you nail down on a spefici trait that they think noone notices and you insult that they will remember that for a long time 100%
they only care if chad said that to them, not some random subhuman incel :soy: :soy:

they only care if chad said that to them, not some random subhuman incel :soy: :soy:

If they know you are repusilve incel that hates women, yes they won't acre, but if you come across as a normal person who just "happens" to notice their quirk theyu will care 100% i can guarentee it

If they know you are repusilve incel that hates women, yes they won't acre, but if you come across as a normal person who just "happens" to notice their quirk theyu will care 100% i can guarentee it
all sub chads are incel. they don't care what sub chads have no say about anything

all sub chads are incel. they don't care what sub chads have no say about anything

Not if you have an established relationship with the person or just know them a little bit, or are mtn+, reality most men are not incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back