If you’re into Asian women you’re gay asf and they fraud

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Asian women look like Asian men. And vice versa they’re the race with no dimorphism.
Between each other. And Asian woman just looks like an Asian man with long hair and bloated face. Even an hour glass small waist to hip ratio and wide hips bone structure is uncommon in Asian women this feature is a human indicator of oestrogen and femininity.

And also idk where people got the idea that Asians are neotenous and look cute as in that is inherent to their phenotype. No no no, they WANT to look cute and neotenous but phenotypical they are not. Nearly all of them have small eyes unless they have surgery. Eye largeness part of neoteny / looking cute.

I’m a femboy looking cute is what I do I study cuteness and prettiness so I know what I’m about their frauding.

Reality of how most Asian look is big face, small eye robusticity in jaw but usually cheek bone, wide face, small eyes and just flat out looking like they have Down syndrome. There’s no way you can claim you have been to their countries without agreeing with this. Whenever you see an Asian that doesn’t look soemthing like this especially if you’re in som place like Korea they defo had surgery.

Koreans get surgery as young as 15 and it is normalised they have it young so when they grow up people think they always had those features

IMG 3029
IMG 3027
IMG 3026
IMG 3021

there is a reason bone shaving is not popular in white countries but popular in Asia. Because they have bigger face bone structure but in a wideness way

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, RecessedChinCel, gastqa_ and 15 others
Saying chinks look better than curries is crazy tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, S1d456, LancasteR and 8 others
Cope I like it when they look like kids

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: silencio, rileyma10, Richard Cheese and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Asian women only look good with makeup sadly, this is the truth. Only few asian women can fit our beauty standards (MTB or HTB), it's hard to see a true asian Stacy or Chad like is to see a PSL God latino like Rodrigo Guirao or Hernan Drago, one in a million face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 91302 and HTN_Mentalcel
I’ve never found Asian women attractive

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cromagnon, gastqa_, Ricky212 and 9 others
Asian women only look good with makeup sadly, this is the truth. Only few asian women can fit our beauty standards (MTB or HTB), it's hard to see a true asian Stacy or Chad like is to see a PSL God latino like Rodrigo Guirao or Hernan Drago, one in a million face.
Take asian face treats put them on a projected white girl face , make skin a bit whiter than white women , give her brown eyes , phisique , and brown /dark hair
IMG 4693

et voilà htb plus

• +1
Reactions: gastqa_, EzikoIsHere, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Take asian face treats put them on a projected white girl face , make skin a bit whiter than white women , give her brown eyes , phisique , and brown /dark hair
View attachment 2940040
et voilà htb plus
Genuinely there is no Asian typical feature I think would look good on anyone. Their eyes are small their nose isn’t really ideal their lips neither.

With black and white people it varies more which makes it more interesting I’ve seen black people with Asian looking eyes and whole with big doe eyes yes and some with almond eye and it’s all natural no surgery. Eyes and nose are the most genetic part of the face

View attachment 2940040
et voilà htb plus
There's a legit asian HTB in my gym who goes without makeup, the rest asian women I saw IRL were ugly (LTBs). The ukrainian Stacy of my gym mogs her.

• +1
Reactions: 91302, murdah and Deleted member 38494
There's a legit asian HTB in my gym who goes without makeup, the rest asian women I saw IRL were ugly (LTBs).
good looking asians are so few you can count them on one hand lmao

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
Genuinely there is no Asian typical feature I think would look good on anyone. Their eyes are small their nose isn’t really ideal their lips neither.

With black and white peope there it varies which makes it more interesting I’ve seen black people with Asian looking eyes and whole with big doe eyes yes and some with almond eye and it’s all natural no surgery. Eyes and nose are the most genetic part of the face
Now look at a half european and half japanese girl
IMG 4694

european face maxxed and asian traits. Its subjective but cant say she is ugly.
Skull theory on top btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, EzikoIsHere, thegiganigga and 4 others
@Hottaco34

• JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34
Every woman frauds.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Ricky212, Sny and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, rileyma10, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Asian women’s do it on a whole other level. Even phone cameras there has a built filter that makes their jaw narrower
Doesn't matter, frauding is frauding. Doesn't make sense to single out one race of women for frauding when every race does it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, EzikoIsHere, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Asian women’s do it on a whole other level. Even phone cameras there has a built filter that makes their jaw narrower
Are you sure you are not generalizing? Asia is big as hell if you count all countries , is there a better place in asia or is it all the same , face wise

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere
Doesn't matter, frauding is frauding. Doesn't make sense to single out one race of women for frauding when every race does it.
Frauding is frauding but there are different levels and they take it to the next level. White women frauding = makeup they don’t try to change their bone structure and proportions. Asian frauding = circles lenses to make the eyes bigger, some weird technical makeup that makes their eyes bigger and literally shaving their bones and using that narrow jaw filter and putting plastic things inside their nose that makes it look taller and nostril narrower it’s doing too

IMG 3031

They literally get surgery in high school and it’s given as gifts

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Frauding is frauding but there are different levels and they take it to the next level. White women frauding = makeup they don’t try to change their bone structure and proportions. Asian frauding = circles lenses to make the eyes bigger, some weird technical makeup that makes their eyes bigger and literally shaving their bones and using that narrow jaw filter and putting plastic things inside their nose that makes it look taller and nostril narrower it’s doing too

View attachment 2940083

They literally get surgery in high school and it’s given as gifts
Yeah I know plastic surgery is a thing in South Korea but men do it as well. I personally think all women are fraudsters and the degree of frauding shouldn't be of any importance (in the sense they're all scumbags for doing it).

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
water. east asians especially koreans are the ugliest people on the entire planet.

only good thing about them is theyre short and tanned. i like that in a girl

but SEA are better cos theyre short + tanned + nicer lips + nicer eyes + smaller face

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, can’t relate, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Asian women look like Asian men. And vice versa they’re the race with no dimorphism.
Between each other. And Asian woman just looks like an Asian man with long hair and bloated face. Even an hour glass small waist to hip ratio and wide hips bone structure is uncommon in Asian women this feature is a human indicator of oestrogen and femininity.

And also idk where people got the idea that Asians are neotenous and look cute as in that is inherent to their phenotype. No no no, they WANT to look cute and neotenous but phenotypical they are not. Nearly all of them have small eyes unless they have surgery. Eye largeness part of neoteny / looking cute.

I’m a femboy looking cute is what I do I study cuteness and prettiness so I know what I’m about their frauding.

Reality of how most Asian look is big face, small eye robusticity in jaw but usually cheek bone, wide face, small eyes and just flat out looking like they have Down syndrome. There’s no way you can claim you have been to their countries without agreeing with this. Whenever you see an Asian that doesn’t look soemthing like this especially if you’re in som place like Korea they defo had surgery.

Koreans get surgery as young as 15 and it is normalised they have it young so when they grow up people think they always had those features

View attachment 2940012View attachment 2940013View attachment 2940015View attachment 2940017

there is a reason bone shaving is not popular in white countries but popular in Asia. Because they have bigger face bone structure but in a wideness way

Absolutely BASEE

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
water. east asians especially koreans are the ugliest people on the entire planet.

only good thing about them is theyre short and tanned. i like that in a girl

but SEA are better cos theyre short + tanned + nicer lips + nicer eyes + smaller face

East Asians have a halo , because they are white worshippers they gaslit white niggas into thinking they are decent looking. Because “muh bwc” works in Asia

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and Deleted member 38494
Yeah I know plastic surgery is a thing in South Korea but men do it as well. I personally think all women are fraudsters and the degree of frauding shouldn't be of any importance (in the sense they're all scumbags for doing it).
ive been saying this

women fraud nearly all their features

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Michael Myers
ive been saying this

women fraud nearly all their features
And then they say we "underrate" women because we see through their frauding, as they are overrating them because they fell for their frauding schemes. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Earth Dollar
And then they say we "underrate" women because we see through their frauding, as they are overrating them because they fell for their frauding schemes. JFL.
exactly

it is male nature to overrate women but when you finally take a step back you realize that women are on the same level or maybe even a little bit below men in aesthetics. this difference gets even more extreme in the highest levels of looks because top tier men mog top tier women by a lot objectively speaking. we also see this in the animal kingdom.

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10, Costcosuperstore, thegiganigga and 1 other person
obliterate all femboys wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, thegiganigga, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
exactly

it is male nature to overrate women but when you finally take a step back you realize that women are on the same level or maybe even a little bit below men in aesthetics. this difference gets even more extreme in the highest levels of looks because top tier men mog top tier women by a lot objectively speaking. we also see this in the animal kingdom.
Yep, that's what I was saying yesterday: chads exist (albeit extremely rare) and stacies don't exist. At best, they're stacylites but even that is rarely attainable as most are just HTBs frauding as stacylites. And I also pointed at the animal kingdom to prove my point (I used the peacock as an example).

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Earth Dollar
still confused as why you use plastic surgery examples when they're literally there to get procedures to fix falios just pick a random ass asian off the street or something :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
asian women look like asian men because their whole race looks very feminine and neotenous, your argument of it being gay makes 0 sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
asian women look like asian men because their whole race looks very feminine and neotenous, your argument of it being gay makes 0 sense
Muh feminine Asian waifu
E3801DDC 89E1 4608 AB46 D02D2615F2DF

What’s feminine about a flat face, straight eyebrows, flat body, tiny eyes? Nigga, gooks aren’t feminine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, WanderingBurro, rileyma10 and 3 others
they dont jfl

there is nothing feminine about smaller eyes and large jaws

Exactly they are literally built like little boys and have faces that don't look feminine nor masculine at all. They literally look like genderless, asexual aliens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga and Hottaco34
I agree, hapas can be foggers though

cherry-picked

Not cherry picked, that’s literally the standard look for a gook

Niggas will attempt to show a frauded gook to prove muh “feminine”

But the average gook female is disgusting.:
3F4EAA5F 57F8 41CF 81C5 B5C75B89A4D9
8F7D39CA 9904 4E6F 8C45 2E8421F135D9
EDEC00B0 F237 46D4 8C4C 31D945B2B070
76BEB035 7CE9 405C 8D4E 47163544B2C2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 📎♿️⚙️ and Deprived
what about asian men, is that gay as well?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
cherry-picked
Wdym that is around what the average noodlewhore looks like. And it is the gook worshippers like you who cherry-pick by posting top 1% noodlewhores who have a pound of fakeup on anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Hottaco34
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, onebelowall, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
Wdym that is around what the average noodlewhore looks like. And it is the gook worshippers like you who cherry-pick by posting top 1% noodlewhores who have a pound of fakeup on anyways.
i’m white only race mixing is disgusting